Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am glad you're all having your fill of ambrosia :oops:. But my MC would only serve females in that manner. I wouldn't wanna see a male closer than a mile in that situation :sick:. Too bad Olivia is not the MC's step sister, that way it wouldn't be incest for him to be her toilet as well as for the other girls :sneaky:.
I respect your choices :)
It's beautiful that two different sides can enjoy this vn. To me that is special and unique.
I truly love seeing the other males be subs and used by the mistresses. :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not sure if that qualifies as incest though, but I wouldn't mind seeing it happen so maybe that's just my bias talking.
Definitely a gray area.

Ever since I saw "human toliets" it's been a kink that has fascinated me. I prefer female ones but the whole kink is just intriguing to me. And the fetish is in very few western style vns

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I am glad you're all having your fill of ambrosia :oops:. But my MC would only serve females in that manner. I wouldn't wanna see a male closer than a mile in that situation :sick:. Too bad Olivia is not the MC's step sister, that way it wouldn't be incest for him to be her toilet as well as for the other girls :sneaky:.
Hmm, I actually think that Olivia might be the biological daughter of someone else. Well we will see. Maybe even already in the next update.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I really enjoy playing Olivia as a dominant, way more than I expected :)
Same. I enjoy playing her side way more than I expected, probably because it's the first "play as dominant female" game with good writing I've come across.

I wouldn't mind either, in this particular case, I would probably compartmentalize off that she is his sister, lol.
To me the fact that they are brother and sister is what makes it expecially hot. I'm not into incest at all, but idea of how far one got compared to the other definitely pushes the right buttons.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Same. I enjoy play her side way more than I expected, probably because it's the first "play as dominant female" game with good writing I've come across.

To me the fact that they are brother and sister is what makes it expecially hot. I'm not into incest at all, but idea of how far one got compared to the other definitely pushes the right buttons.

I was your 666-th like! :cool:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I am glad you're all having your fill of ambrosia :oops:. But my MC would only serve females in that manner. I wouldn't wanna see a male closer than a mile in that situation :sick:.
Same here, any form of maledom or anything that comes even close to it is a turn-off for me.

Too bad Olivia is not the MC's step sister, that way it wouldn't be incest for him to be her toilet as well as for the other girls :sneaky:.
Hmm... and maybe there will be a storyline where they, in fact, turn out not to be biological siblings (at least not full siblings)? ;) The backstory of Callista and her children is still pretty much shrouded in mystery.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yet another game that is praised because of the fem dev? (*wink wink* to you, Heavy Five)
Would be interesting to look at the ratings and comments if dev hadn't insert an intro where they directly said that they are women
The exception that proves the rule, women on the internet generally get creeped on, harrased and in some, not particularly extreme cases, threated with death/rape for the simple act of having opinions.

I regret the white knightishness of this comment but hope it is counter balanced by the mansplaining :LOL:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Yet another game that is praised because of the fem dev? (*wink wink* to you, Heavy Five)
Would be interesting to look at the ratings and comments if dev hadn't insert an intro where they directly said that they are women
Is that a thing? If it would be that easy most developers here would surely claim to be a female.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lol this is a high quality vn. I don't see how the sex of the dev matters on the game merits at all. The praises for the vn are warranted no matter the sex, race or age of the dev.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You know how it is. In the internet attitude of males towards comments, postings or anything changes dramatically if it seems to them that the author of the content is female. As a rule, a person begins to suck up, flirt (in the illusory hope that, due to a magical coincidence of circumstances, that female will give him smth) - or, on the contrary, shows male chauvinism and does not take the opponent's opinion seriously
Luckily I have not seen this here yet. I Have, however seen it in real life with any hot waitress or bartender.

I show every dev respect and courtesy that takes the time to hang with us pirates. I honestly wish more would.

All that said it should have no baring on the vn itself. If it is a great work great, if it is horrible then find another. A dev's sex has zero sway on which vn's i play or adore, nor on which I hate and avoid.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I will say if you feel so strongly on the subject scalvi there are other parts of this forum to start a thread and discuss it. As this subject is really off topic and is taking away from the vn talk.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Would be interesting to look at the ratings and comments if dev hadn't insert an intro where they directly said that they are women. Just you know for fairness
Well It is kinda hot to imagine that the dev is writing all this imagining what would she do with the MC, if she were one of the sisters, since I took the submissive path where I belong (I guess)

But the truth to be told, no matter who wrote it: A man, your hamster, an Alien from Venus or Donald Trump doesn't change the fact that the game is fucking Awesome!
It has an amazing kinky plot and a hot text and a possibility to influence the fate of the MC.

P.S. Not sure about Donald Trump though

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You know how it is. In the internet attitude of males towards comments, postings or anything changes dramatically if it seems to them that the author of the content is female. As a rule, a person begins to suck up, flirt (in the illusory hope that, due to a magical coincidence of circumstances, that female will give him smth) - or, on the contrary, shows male chauvinism and does not take the opponent's opinion seriously
Well this attitude certainly exists. Imho more in environments where you can actually see the woman.

Anyway concerning her game. From a femdom point of view it hits a lot of my kinks. Also writing and amount of choices wise imho you won't really find a better game in that genre. She also is very structured in creating her game and so far very dependable with updates and infos for the game. Didn't feel hesitant at all to raise my Patreon pledge to her. Same as I did with male creators.
Sure she has some tiers for guys who are into findom, but before these guys would donate that money to some pretending to be dominant e-girls, I definitely prefer them to actually give that to a (very, very likely ;) ) real dominant woman, who actually creates interesting femdom content with it.
Besides that a couple of guys into maledom, who surely despise any kind of openly seen simping, also seem to enjoy certain paths of her game a lot.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
The exception that proves the rule, women on the internet generally get creeped on, harrased and in some, not particularly extreme cases, threated with death/rape for the simple act of having opinions.

I regret the white knightishness of this comment but hope it is counter balanced by the mansplaining :LOL:
I get told to fuck off and die daily on the internet and I'm a guy, I've also been hounded by women on the internet before, and this isn't just me. This whole "women are these targeted minority online" narrative is getting really tiresome.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Regarding myself, I did debate whether to do the intro at all. I've been plagued a little with direct messages on here, Discord, and Patreon that are kind of bad, but overall, I think it's been ok. I actually get more leering and things of that nature way way more in real life than on here, etc. I even lost one potential client once because the husband was so clearly creeping on me that his wife wouldn't use me, and it was clear why... (I didn't think it was my fault so I felt bad, but I understood her position to be honest and I can't believe he had that level of disrespect for her!)

However, I do think my intro helped land my biggest Patreon, and he's the only one that's really gotten to know me a little bit personally. But I checked him out carefully first before opening up a little on my end.

Otherwise, I'm pretty cautious in general as I do worry about rapey guys out there a little too much perhaps...I even did have to drop one larger Patron and ask him to stop contacting me as I felt he was getting a little too much for me in an uncomfortable way.

The only thing I will say about incest is that I have a specific definition for it. It's perhaps a narrower definition than others might have for the word.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes