DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Hmm, from her backstory I actually thought Junko doesn't really have a choice in being submissive and serving Dominique. So when she got some control over a submissive MC, my take was that she enjoyed to reverse the role she usually has to play. So am not seeing her as naturally submissive and I hope a tuly naturally submissive MC will help her to gain a higher status in general.
Personally I see Junko as a character opposite for example Kitty. While Kitty has managed to keep her intentions always hidden from Elena and took advantage of opportunities and made sacrifices to be able to ascend, Junko on the other hand is more natural, she is simply complacent more out of fear than interest.

There is a lot of textual evidence that makes me think this way, for example when she thinks to herself that her plan to convince Dominique to be able to see her father work, she is afraid, she is worried, and she is sincere in her plea, which makes me see her as a weak woman, and later grateful.

She doesn't have what it takes to succeed in the dystopian world the game proposes. She also does not have an unscrupulous mind like other characters, nor does she appear to be of the intellectual type but rather of the emotional type. Obviously it's too early to guess, but it's my opinion based on current facts. Or at least with my personality type I can't see Junko as a woman to respect, because even she doesn't respect herself. She lacks self-confidence and security, as well as even some manipulative intellectuality.

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Does the "intelligent" option in the course of the first encounter nudge the story in a more maledom direction? Or is it still femfom, but more respectable? (I would be a fan of the latter, actually). I'm curious as to how intuitive it is for anyone to consider the existence of GFD when writing a game (yes, it's a dystopian dark femdom world, but if there are maledom paths, so why not?).

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Based on the updates before, I would guess around 3 months. There is no definitive time line for it though, since Tess has a full time job and can more or less only work on the game in her free time.
I can better answer this question better (I hope!) with a new computer (coming mid next month) and a little art help. Just checking in real quick!

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I can better answer this question better (I hope!) with a new computer (coming mid next month) and a little art help. Just checking in real quick!
I'm a little bit surprised that Santa is going to bring you a new PC, since I'd have assumed that you have been a very naughty girl.

Reactions: TessSadist

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I'm a little bit surprised that Santa is going to bring you a new PC, since I'd have assumed that you have been a very naughty girl.
A naughty girl to most, can be a divine gift to other. I assume its just a matter of perspective. Hope Santa brings Tess a design rig that she can use to bring many joy to all of us. :LOL:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Personally I see Junko as a character opposite for example Kitty. While Kitty has managed to keep her intentions always hidden from Elena and took advantage of opportunities and made sacrifices to be able to ascend, Junko on the other hand is more natural, she is simply complacent more out of fear than interest.

There is a lot of textual evidence that makes me think this way, for example when she thinks to herself that her plan to convince Dominique to be able to see her father work, she is afraid, she is worried, and she is sincere in her plea, which makes me see her as a weak woman, and later grateful.

She doesn't have what it takes to succeed in the dystopian world the game proposes. She also does not have an unscrupulous mind like other characters, nor does she appear to be of the intellectual type but rather of the emotional type. Obviously it's too early to guess, but it's my opinion based on current facts. Or at least with my personality type I can't see Junko as a woman to respect, because even she doesn't respect herself. He lacks self-confidence and security, as well as even some manipulative intellectuality.
Junko certainly doesn't appear as strong as other female characters we have met, but I wouldn't say she failed to succeed in this world. Directly serving Dominique seems to be a way better fate than most other people (including many women) have to endure. With a submissive MC in the picture, I even see a lot of room for her to ditch most of her lower, humiliating tasks to him and raise in the ranks to some degree.
From my point of view her strength is that she has high social skills. Especially compared to many of the other female personals, who were more or less broken mentally by the system in place. By also appearing way softer than the other females, I think she is also not seen as a threat/competition by most others, which allows her to actually form friendships and maybe even a sort of alliance with other women there. From the dialogue with Scarlett we can already tell she even manages it very well to make people, who are usually very harsh and cruel, feel protective of her.
So with the proper submissive guy feeding her dominant side, I definitely see her as a worthy woman to be served and bringing a different kind of female domination to the table. :)

Reactions: Orlov

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
So with the proper submissive guy feeding her dominant side, I definitely see her as a worthy woman to be served and bringing a different kind of female domination to the table. :)
Fair enough. I can understand it. But if serve is your thing, then serve a Mistress, not a mistress servant. Aim higher! This is a game of power, is quoted out there in a scene. If being submissive is your goal, go for it, but with a real mistress. There are a couple out there! ;) :sneaky:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Fair enough. I can understand it. But if serve is your thing, then serve a Mistress, not a mistress servant. Aim higher! This is a game of power, is quoted out there in a scene. If being submissive is your goal, go for it, but with a real mistress. There are a couple out there! ;) :sneaky:
Nah, imho a sub is ideally loyal to any woman, who takes control of him. Would even serve a female servant of the servant Junko. Or well even the woman imprisoned by Alessandra. I mentioned it before, but I am a slut in that regard. :p
Also the way things are shaping up I actually expect Olivia to have way more influence about sub male MC's fate anyway.
The game to get higher in the food chain is something I happily leave to people playing less submissive routes. ;)

• Thinking Face

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Nah, imho a sub is ideally loyal to any woman, who takes control of him. Would even serve a female servant of the servant Junko. Or well even the woman imprisoned by Alessandra. I mentioned it before, but I am a slut in that regard. :p
Also the way things are shaping up I actually expect Olivia to have way more influence about sub male MC's fate anyway.
The game to get higher in the food chain is something I happily leave to people playing less submissive routes. ;)
Understood, I suppose is your thing, and feeling good about it. Personally, i played the game many times to try to unlock possible hidden secrets in another paths, but i feel strange in the heavy sub (pissboy) route. Mostly because is totally out of my mind some bizarre fetish out there, but i guess is ok for many men. The idea of being totally out of control of the situation and feeling like only "a pleasure thing" for a mistress its surpasses me. I personally expect to get the opposed route, getting a couple ending with a powerfull mistress and my MC, being both with the power to do what it pleases to others, even in a romantical way. I certainly expect that we both can obtain an appropriate ending for all of our tastes.

:cool:

D

Deleted member 1932742

Tess; since you have many potential game projects in your mind, how/why did you decide to make a game of this project first?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Tess; since you have many potential game projects in your mind, how/why did you decide to make a game of this project first?
The honest answer is I felt like I needed less experience to pull off this idea versus the other three I had in my mind. At that time, I had literally never even read a line of code and just started playing with Daz. With that lack of understanding, the other ideas felt way beyond my skills. Lack of a great rendering computer (to do certain things with scenes) was also a factor.

While I have different endings planned for this game, I had actually had one canon ending in mind if I did a future game with a very different style but involving the same universe and a few characters from KG. Not sure I will go that route in the end, but I did entertain that thought a while about the second idea...

Dec 28, 2019
I don't think it's entirely out of fear. Junko is mostly content with her current position and not looking to advance and accrue more power over others the way her friend Scarlett is. Her conversation with Scarlett, whom she deferentially calls Miss Scarlett, after they pull K4 MC out of his box is illuminating in this regard. As a result I think she's more sub than domme, even if perhaps she'd like a little more say over her own life at times.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
D

Deleted member 1932742

The honest answer is I felt like I needed less experience to pull off this idea versus the other three I had in my mind. At that time, I had literally never even read a line of code and just started playing with Daz. With that lack of understanding, the other ideas felt way beyond my skills. Lack of a great rendering computer (to do certain things with scenes) was also a factor.

While I have different endings planned for this game, I had actually had one canon ending in mind if I did a future game with a very different style but involving the same universe and a few characters from KG. Not sure I will go that route in the end, but I did entertain that thought a while about the second idea...
Actually for a first try ,this game is very succesfull ,like having many routes and various personalities for mc seems like mental torture to me, you decide routes then each routes have their own routes bla bla bla then their variables ... each routes mc has their own personality which has deep contrasts like evil dom and good sub
like how do you write both at the same time ,maybe writing the opposite of your personality helped you to understand&accept your own personality

Lets put aside the complex routes and variables codding,i still wonder how to render gory things and even animate them
after asking you about that stuffs i did a little research about how to do and i could only find premade gory body parts assets which could be mostly used for backgroud object or weird creatures. how can one do physical torture scenes(heil psychological torture) without 3d sculpturing stuffs which seems very diffucult?

all these and etc things especially for hobby seems very stressful for me

excuse my terrible english

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe Olivia and Kane can spend some quality time together with their own toilet slaves someday...you never know.
That is my dream for the best outcome of them both being dom's. That said even if it doesn't happen I love your vn and it's fearlessness in content on both sides :love:

Reactions: HorneyMoon

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That is my dream for the best outcome of them both being dom's. That said even if it doesn't happen I love your vn and it's fearlessness in content on both sides :love:
I am glad you're all having your fill of ambrosia :oops:. But my MC would only serve females in that manner. I wouldn't wanna see a male closer than a mile in that situation :sick:. Too bad Olivia is not the MC's step sister, that way it wouldn't be incest for him to be her toilet as well as for the other girls :sneaky:.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes