lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Regarding myself, I did debate whether to do the intro at all. I've been plagued a little with direct messages on here, Discord, and Patreon that are kind of bad, but overall, I think it's been ok. I actually get more leering and things of that nature way way more in real life than on here, etc. I even lost one potential client once because the husband was so clearly creeping on me that his wife wouldn't use me, and it was clear why... (I didn't think it was my fault so I felt bad, but I understood her position to be honest and I can't believe he had that level of disrespect for her!)

However, I do think my intro helped land my biggest Patreon, and he's the only one that's really gotten to know me a little bit personally. But I checked him out carefully first before opening up a little on my end.

Otherwise, I'm pretty cautious in general as I do worry about rapey guys out there a little too much perhaps...I even did have to drop one larger Patron and ask him to stop contacting me as I felt he was getting a little too much for me in an uncomfortable way.

The only thing I will say about incest is that I have a specific definition for it. It's perhaps a narrower definition than others might have for the word.
No preg, no problem? :LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am sorry, but it is too hard for me to believe that somebody would keep playing a game or found it better or worse just because of the gender of the author.
Tess intro was interesting in that it helps to picture what she has in her head when writing. But in the end it would have been totally irrelevant if the game was bad. No matter how interesting the cook is, if food taste bad you don't eat it. As simple as that.

What makes this game so good are three elements, besides the genre itself:
1) The story. This is self explanatory, but without a good story, with conflict and tension, no game can be good. Pity we need to remind people of this.
2) The characters. Many times a lot of the characters are there just to interact with the player. This is not the case here, each character feels alive, with their own agenda, taste and interest. And you can feel like they exist beyond their involvement with the MC. I would love to see their own personal stories, before meeting MC. This highlights the point I am making.
3) The choices. This is something that I mentioned before, but I think so far it has been one of KG great features. These are real choices, not pseudo obvious choices that exist to create an illusion. "Hug my daughter/tell her she is an ugly bitch" is not a real choice. On the contrary, in KG there are no right or wrong choices, everything is morally ambiguous (evil and good choices have their consequences) and you can tell that you are paying the price no matter what you do, instead of systematically choosing "the right answer". Simplifying it probably too much, choices are only as good as the option you leave behind, if you can have everything, you are not making any choice, so the actual impact of the choice is diminished.

Having said that, I don't see how any introduction or description the writer made could make me change my perception of these three elements, whether she is a woman that likes female domination or she is an asexual alien that lives in Jupiter, with all respect to women and asexual Jupiter aliens alike.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am sorry, but it is too hard for me to believe that somebody would keep playing a game or found it better or worse just because of the gender of the author.
Tess intro was interesting in that it helps to picture what she has in her head when writing. But in the end it would have been totally irrelevant if the game was bad. No matter how interesting the cook is, if food taste bad you don't eat it. As simple as that.

1) The story. This is self explanatory, but without a good story, with conflict and tension, no game can be good. Pity we need to remind people of this.
2) The characters. Many times a lot of the characters are there just to interact with the player. This is not the case here, each character feels alive, with their own agenda, taste and interest. And you can feel like they exist beyond their involvement with the MC. I would love to see their own personal stories, before meeting MC. This highlights the point I am making.
3) The choices. This is something that I mentioned before, but I think so far it has been one of KG great features. These are real choices, not pseudo obvious choices that exist to create an illusion. "Hug my daughter/tell her she is an ugly bitch" is not a real choice. On the contrary, in KG there are no right or wrong choices, everything is morally ambiguous (evil and good choices have their consequences) and you can tell that you are paying the price no matter what you do, instead of systematically choosing "the right answer". Simplifying it probably too much, choices are only as good as the option you leave behind, if you can have everything, you are not making any choice, so the actual impact of the choice is diminished.

Having said that, I don't see how any introduction or description the writer made could make me change my perception of these three elements, whether she is a woman that likes female domination or she is an asexual alien that lives in Jupiter, with all respect to women and asexual Jupiter aliens alike.
I thought the intro was funny and cute! :p

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Hmm, I actually think that Olivia might be the biological daughter of someone else. Well we will see. Maybe even already in the next update.
Hey, just reading this. You know, i still has this doubt either, mainly because, when Kane meets Elena in the limo when she ask about her sister, she was totally worried, she hides well, but her face and emotions i think betrays her. Like she's really concerned about to getting a sneak peak of her personality instead of Kane.

Also, it can be a little weird but, i also think that Elena in fact may related to Seth in some way, dont know, but, genetically speeking did anyone apart from my notice the eyes colour and some genetically similarities of most characters, obviosly can being a coincidende... or not...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

You always have such great posts, thank you! Once in a while I kind of wish I had done the vampire/underworld game I had contemplated -- I even had written out lore for the clans -- as I think you would have enjoyed that more than KG!

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
i can't remember who is who for the sisters. any wallpaper of all the sisters together ?
Who is going to make an overview with all chess figures, their pictures, names and what we actually know of them and their connections? I totally need an overview of that chess field. :LOL:
I mean, I'd already be totally happy, as long as the MC becomes a piss drinking sex slave, but would be a nice to know why that happened.

Also I'd like to know if Tess has walls of paper with arrows between people annotated with text and post-its above or if she juggles with all that in her head alone.
:unsure:

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Hey, just reading this. You know, i still has this doubt either, mainly because, when Kane meets Elena in the limo when she ask about her sister, she was totally worried, she hides well, but her face and emotions i think betrays her. Like she's really concerned about to getting a sneak peak of her personality instead of Kane.

Also, it can be a little weird but, i also think that Elena in fact may related to Seth in some way, dont know, but, genetically speeking did anyone apart from my notice the eyes colour and some genetically similarities of most characters, obviosly can being a coincidende... or not...
Well not an incest fan, but Olivia is attractive enough for me, that I would follow Tess more narrow incest interpretation here.;P

Some of my general guesses:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
how do i get mc to meet alessandra and get her sponsorship.

i have managed to meet the other 3 sisters

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You always have such great posts, thank you! Once in a while I kind of wish I had done the vampire/underworld game I had contemplated -- I even had written out lore for the clans -- as I think you would have enjoyed that more than KG!
Well thank you! I was just speaking my mind but I meant all I said.

I think it would be awesome to see other project of yours. My understanding is that KG is a first project, so I can only imagine what you could do with more experience.

I am a sucker for supernatural stories in general and for vampire stories in particular. Something tells me if there is anyone that won't make pathetic sparkling Twilight vampires is you, so I am all in to see the kind of monsters you would create.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Who is going to make an overview with all chess figures, their pictures, names and what we actually know of them and their connections? I totally need an overview of that chess field. :LOL:
I mean, I'd already be totally happy, as long as the MC becomes a piss drinking sex slave, but would be a nice to know why that happened.

Also I'd like to know if Tess has walls of paper with arrows between people annotated with text and post-its above or if she juggles with all that in her head alone.
:unsure:
Err, I do, best hint I would give is the following I guess?? Masks do represent specific people/objectives in a weird way... chess2.jpg chess3.jpeg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I took a peek at the gallery last time I played so I forget which play through it is on but one interaction I'm looking forward to seeing more of is the cat and mouse play of the weak brother. I maybe sick but I'm looking forward to my dom bro and sis watching the weakling being played with. So I hope there is some of that on the dom route, if not; that alone I think will be worth playing the sub route for.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I took a peek at the gallery last time I played so I forget which play through it is on but one interaction I'm looking forward to seeing more of is the cat and mouse play of the weak brother. I maybe sick but I'm looking forward to my dom bro and sis watching the weakling being played with. So I hope there is some of that on the dom route, if not; that alone I think will be worth playing the sub route for.
Unbelievable! What kind of monster would abuse their sickly brother for the sake of it, when you could just harvest his organs and sell them to the highest bidder so richer people can live the fruitful lives? You make me sick! There is just no common decency in the world :LOL:

Honestly, while I have been picking nice, dominant K6 route for MC, I have been less structured with sister, and I am not sure which way I wanted her to play. But I don't see treating little brother bad happening soon. I may be an evil genius puppy, but he is still family. That said, I am going with Veronica's route, as I think she is the best of the sisters so far, so morality choices might become more and more ambiguous.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Unbelievable! What kind of monster would abuse their sickly brother for the sake of it, when you could just harvest his organs and sell them to the highest bidder so richer people can live the fruitful lives? You make me sick! There is just no common decency in the world :LOL:

Honestly, while I have been picking nice, dominant K6 route for MC, I have been less structured with sister, and I am not sure which way I wanted her to play. But I don't see treating little brother bad happening soon. I may be an evil genius puppy, but he is still family. I am going with Veronica's route, as I think she is the best of the sisters so far, so morality choices might become more and more ambiguous.
Hehe I'm the same with the male MC on my main save...have 5 saves though for this...more for as you pointed out...just not sure how to play sis/which i prefer more. She does rock as a total evil crazy bitch...gives the ladies a run for her money and even scares Juliette rofl.

Such a wonderfully written story this...definitely one of my faves and when I have the inveitible major cull of what I bother with as won't have time to keep up with everything I currently follow, this will definitely still be staying.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Honestly, while I have been picking nice, dominant K6 route for MC, I have been less structured with sister, and I am not sure which way I wanted her to play. But I don't see treating little brother bad happening soon. I may be an evil genius puppy, but he is still family. That said, I am going with Veronica's route, as I think she is the best of the sisters so far, so morality choices might become more and more ambiguous.
I admitted I was sick! :p
I forget the ladies name (I wanna say kittie, but I'm not sure as I have drank heavily this weekend), watching her in one scene appear nice and sweet to the weakling, then turning around seeing the alternate scene with her just playing with him out right just gave me a sick sense of satisfaction.

I'm taking this main walkthrough as evil as I can. I love to finally play a heel like this as most of the vns I usually stay pretty good. It's almost like therapy for me:p

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes