Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I admitted I was sick! :p
I forget the ladies name (I wanna say kittie, but I'm not sure as I have drank heavily this weekend), watching her in one scene appear nice and sweet to the weakling, then turning around seeing the alternate scene with her just playing with him out right just gave me a sick sense of satisfaction.

I'm taking this main walkthrough as evil as I can. I love to finally play a heel like this as most of the vns I usually stay pretty good. It's almost like therapy for me:p
Hahaha fair enough. To be fair I was not following a specific path, I simply chose what I wanted in the first chapter and got all I wanted nicely. I did have to comeback to pick different choices, though, to get the K6 in the second chapter, and end up making a deal with Patricia.

And yes it is nice to play a different character. I tend to play as a total slut, fucking everything that moves in games that are around that kind of logic (most other games choices tend to be whether you cheat or not, and whether you are a jerk or not, instead of more complex choices as this one), so in this one instead of focusing on relationships and sex, I am really going as if I was making the decisions, trying that me and my siblings survive, without being the worst guy, but making the hard choices if I have to.

If I remember right, Juliette is the borderline broken evil sister, Veronica is the morally ambiguous genius, Alessandra is slight evil but not broken, while Dominique is the nice one.

Last edited:

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, another clue may be, when Callista it's talking to kid Kane, she comment to get going to see her sister piano recital. And, curiously, there is a piano (may be a coincidence or not) in Veronica and Alessandra house, may be a stupid thing, but i saw the piano and think, what the hell...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Regarding myself, I did debate whether to do the intro at all. I've been plagued a little with direct messages on here, Discord, and Patreon that are kind of bad, but overall, I think it's been ok. I actually get more leering and things of that nature way way more in real life than on here, etc. I even lost one potential client once because the husband was so clearly creeping on me that his wife wouldn't use me, and it was clear why... (I didn't think it was my fault so I felt bad, but I understood her position to be honest and I can't believe he had that level of disrespect for her!)

However, I do think my intro helped land my biggest Patreon, and he's the only one that's really gotten to know me a little bit personally. But I checked him out carefully first before opening up a little on my end.
Personally, I enjoyed the intro very much :love:

Otherwise, I'm pretty cautious in general as I do worry about rapey guys out there a little too much perhaps...I even did have to drop one larger Patron and ask him to stop contacting me as I felt he was getting a little too much for me in an uncomfortable way.
Yes, unfortunately the problem is very real. Many guys out there are acting in such disgusting ways that it makes me feel ashamed to be a man. :(

The only thing I will say about incest is that I have a specific definition for it. It's perhaps a narrower definition than others might have for the word.
Historically speaking, the definitions of what is to be considered an "incest" varied considerably. From genetic point of view, reproductive sex between a parent and a child or full siblings has a high risk of producing unhealthy offspring, which is the underlying reason for the social taboos (and thus, there is nothing inherently bad about intimacy between closely related individuals if such intimacy cannot result in conception of an embryo).

Reactions: Cokebaths

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Yes, unfortunately the problem is very real. Many guys out there are acting in such disgusting ways that it makes me feel ashamed to be a man. :(
I think it is a rather simplistic position to simplify by gender. Let us agree that there is good and bad, healthy and mentally ill people everywhere, and operating variables to transform someone's personality are almost endless. Personally, I am not unaware that there is a real problem in our modern society and that it is mostly more visible with the abuses of the male gender over the female, but I believe that accepting it as an inherent problem of the gender, is something at least lacking in sufficient scientific evidence.

Don't be ashamed of who you are, you were born that way, and it's for a reason. If you are going to be ashamed of something that is better than the person you could become and that for different reasons, you cannot achieve.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
And will have personal luxury room(y)... But underground)
For real though, knowing the KG world, God only knows what the wardens do with the K3 cages when they are bored!
Not disclosing one's phobias to the higher ups should be priority #1 for any K3 prisoner.

I can't wait to find out how the K2s and K1s live!

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I am white, male and German. Imagine my shame! Just kidding, not taking any responsibility for how other people act(ed). ;)
Your people recovered from defeat in two world wars. Germany was reborn from its ashes so many times and rebuilt its country so quickly after so much destruction that the tenacity, discipline and perseverance of these people is truly amazing. I personally admire the spirit of the German people, whom I personally associate with a phoenix. You should be proud of that. After all, good and bad people are everywhere.

• Hey there
Reactions: Frosty2000

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is it complete? Or are we gonna have updates? and if yes then do we have a possible date?
I can't answer the update question yet, especially because I have ordered a new computer and it could initially slow me down a week or so (transferring assets, figuring out everything) but after that, I believe I will speed up overall. Even though I will likely upgrade picture quality and have more characters in some scenes (since I can now with memory), I still think it will be faster. About 80% of my renders at first (although that percentage is much lower now because I already start downgrading before trying it...) can't fit on my current video card and I am forced to downgrade (usually floors, walls, that kind of thing if you are paying attention) the quality of the render to fit it. As of right now, I am a little under 150 renders in 0.4. (two weeks of work so far)

Reactions: Ghostly and noway1

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
They are probably unwitting candidates for Veronica's "fun" experiments and Juliette's more perverse vices. :sneaky:

One is probably still counting to 20,000 to get a small sip of water. :LOL:
Some people estimate it takes about 2 hours to count to 10,000, so Alessandra asking him to count to 20k in four hours might be jusssstt a tad short as 10k to 20k is longer than 0 to 10k.

Reactions: Ghostly

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Some people estimate it takes about 2 hours to count to 10,000, so Alessandra asking him to count to 20k in four hours might be jusssstt a tad short as 10k to 20k is longer than 0 to 10k.
Personally, i think that Alessandra is just like the brunette version of Juliette, she is very evil, the main difference is that Juliette prefers mostly physical sadism and Alessa enjoy mostly play with the psyche of her prey. There are a couple of examples of this out there.

Still, i keep thinking that the most fearsome of all is Veronica. Because she is unpredictable. The other sisters are just plain easy to read and i think that can even possible to manipulate is perfectly possible if you play your cards well. But Veronica inner thinking for my is more like a real life woman. I mean, it can make you real happy if you please her, or can literally ruin your entire life if you awaken her bad side.

Reactions: xbinhoux and Ayhsel

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
For real though, knowing the KG world, God only knows what the wardens do with the K3 cages when they are bored!
Not disclosing one's phobias to the higher ups should be priority #1 for any K3 prisoner.

I can't wait to find out how the K2s and K1s live!
I actually wonder what kind of behaviour would result in getting to K3 or lower. The initial judging seemed to actually reward defiance mostly. How will this continue? I mean at one point the people in charge should wonder if it is really a good idea to give the people who are hardest to control the most amount of freedom... :unsure: I get that the male MC is a special case though, so defiance might not be as rewarded as much for others.

Personally I just hope that obedient/submissive competent characters won't fall below a certain grade and that only uncontrollable, dangerous or extremely weak inmates will suffer the worst fates, meaning being tortured and killed.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Still, i keep thinking that the most fearsome of all is Veronica. Because she is unpredictable. The other sisters are just plain easy to read and i think that can even possible to manipulate is perfectly possible if you play your cards well. But Veronica inner thinking for my is more like a real life woman. I mean, it can make you real happy if you please her, or can literally ruin your entire life if you awaken her bad side.
I am not sure I can agree about being able to manipulate the others, but I agree en your assessment about Veronica. This is one of the reasons why I think she is the most interesting.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Personally, i think that Alessandra is just like the brunette version of Juliette, she is very evil, the main difference is that Juliette prefers mostly physical sadism and Alessa enjoy mostly play with the psyche of her prey. There are a couple of examples of this out there.

Well I actually like Juliette better than Alessandra now, since Juliette isn't into tormenting females. She gets a couple of plus points for that. :) Hmm Victoria is definitely the smartest. Don't see her as unpredictable though. Actually expect her to be quite open to rational thinking and arguments. Well we will see.

My personal favourite is Dominique, who is labeled as the softest, but in fact seems to be least likable of the sisters to actually fall for a bad guy. In my world that makes her actually the most dominant. Her approach also seems to be best one long term. Especially compared to Juliette and Allessandra who must have tons of enemies by now.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I actually wonder what kind of behaviour would result in getting to K3 or lower. The initial judging seemed to actually reward defiance mostly. How will this continue? I mean at one point the people in charge should wonder if it is really a good idea to give the people who are hardest to control the most amount of freedom... :unsure: I get that the male MC is a special case though, so defiance might not be as rewarded as much for others.

Personally I just hope that obedient/submissive competent characters won't fall below a certain grade and that only uncontrollable, dangerous or extremely weak inmates will suffer the worst fates, meaning being tortured and killed.
Behavior has some role, but also performance could be critical too. So you might have someone behave very well but still not perform well in some other way. A generic example from 0.2, if say for example someone behaved really well but physically chose to run/walk/jog a certain way during a test, etc. A random example might also be you have to choose how to spend a moment of free time, and that decision (what to concentrate on or not) might impact a performance in a later scenario.

But most women probably like obedience more than not, with a few exceptions.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes