victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmm....certainly interesting theories on who is who...I had thought of the possibility of Elana being our mother....but Callista as the QG? Interesting....but how?

As for dom male stuff...feel free to pm and I can give you some of the better games (I won't mention other games on game thread out of respect for the devs where they are active as Tess is)....as an actual dom...most dom play in VN's are written by 12 year olds who have no bloody clue about it. There are a few however that hit the nail on the head.

As for a couple of months...heh...I like your optimism....but I think it will be a lot, lot longer before we find out the results, winners, losers etc. We're only the third update after all.
We have only few good dom games here:(

• Sad
Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, you could say absolute power in ANY hands would eventually be the wrong hands :)

I did a playthrough on the evil path out of curiosity, but for me the more extreme scenes like Sam's punishment of the prisoner or the MC's "audition" with Juliette were just offputting, so I probably won't be continuing on that.
Yes, this is really why I am putting disclaimers on the evil path in both the intro and on this page and elsewhere (most will find it too dark and that's totally fine) to make sure, as I know it's darker than most games on this site. I would like someone wanting to avoid that side of the game to still have a great time playing a non-evil path. (hopefully!)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yes, this is really why I am putting disclaimers on the evil path in both the intro and on this page and elsewhere (most will find it too dark and that's totally fine) to make sure, as I know it's darker than most games on this site. I would like someone wanting to avoid that side of the game to still have a great time playing a non-evil path. (hopefully!)
I can only speak for myself, but I definitely am! (y)

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I think I gave away the answer to #1 during 0.1
The most relevant clues i have picked are:
Chapter 1: "you may even have the potential to win over the strongest Karlsson girl of all, perhaps there is even some Alexander Karlsson in you" and "Discover who you are and you will be free".
Chapter 2: "Your father. What he did to me is..." well, the complete scene.
Chapter 3: "That girl hair was like fire" and "I remember being here once when i was a child".There are closely bound together since childs. The gambit was planned since that day.

I'm convinced that the ultimate goal is aligned to the sister that i like more. Veronica, and his role as a judge and participant at the same time. And the protagonist and his role to influence and perhaps change Veronica personality for good. Alexander Karlsson ultimately wants to save his most loved and promising daughter to repeat his same error with Callista. But he need to test her, his personality and ultimately his own feelings. She once says she enjoys her life and recognice that she is evil. But Alexander was evil because he lost his true love, maybe he wants to give Veronica (or any of his daughters) the possibility to fight (even againts her other sisters) for the man she loves most. The players of the gambit are the sisters, the protagonist is just a key... a key that can change the destiny of anyone, a key to open a heart and redeem the most powerful woman from repeating Alexander's mistake.

Well, i at least hope there is that way. As i mentioned before, i deeply fall in love with Veronica and wish one of the 15 possible endings are spending my life with her.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
why is turning someone into a furniture the more evil choice? I assume that mean they will be killed and used as a table or something? while shitting and pissing down their throats or using them as sex slaves as long as you want until you decide to kill them(and make them furniture:p), which is insane mental torture is considered less?

edit::
final add something new to the last release a week ago or just bugfixes?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
why is turning someone into a furniture the more evil choice? I assume that mean they will be killed and used as a table or something? while shitting and pissing down their throats or using them as sex slaves as long as you want until you decide to kill them(and make them furniture:p), which is insane mental torture is considered less?

Hi, real quick, there is no good/evil influence attached to any choice except two (one in good menu and one in evil menu) but rather certain women will like one choice more than another because they like that kink more. So picking furniture or toilet and such has no moral attachment at all. The only two choices with moral significance is freeing him (possible in good menu path) or killing him (only possible in evil choice path). No player will see both menus, it's either one or the other.

I highly recommend a save under new version as I am adding a new kind of coding to 0.4, and I made some tweaks to prepare for this, but this version has some image/dialogue edits, but not huge changes in terms of story, etc.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Possibly, because furniture aren't allowed to move or speak. And has to maintain his position a lot of time which causes to lost his muscular mass and insanity to his mind. I think is far worse to be "a thing", that a slave of any kind.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I have the same question, for me 3final ends at the same place as 3A. No new content.
Let me play secretary here, so according to Tess there are just some cosmetic changes you hardly would notice. Nevertheless it is recommend to save under 0.3Final for 0.4 compatibility.

Reactions: Cornfield

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

Was surprised by that too. We will probably understand why, when we see the result of these choices.:eek:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Err, I'll repeat this one last time. The furniture/toilet/jail/pet choice (anything other than free/kill choices) have no bearing on good/evil in any manner. It's a kink choice to specific sisters (what they tend to favor more than the other for that specific choice) only.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Personally, I'm enjoying the dark path the most :devilish:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The most relevant clues i have picked are:
Chapter 1: "you may even have the potential to win over the strongest Karlsson girl of all, perhaps there is even some Alexander Karlsson in you" and "Discover who you are and you will be free".
Chapter 2: "Your father. What he did to me is..." well, the complete scene.
Chapter 3: "That girl hair was like fire" and "I remember being here once when i was a child".There are closely bound together since childs. The gambit was planned since that day.

I'm convinced that the ultimate goal is aligned to the sister that i like more. Veronica, and his role as a judge and participant at the same time. And the protagonist and his role to influence and perhaps change Veronica personality for good. Alexander Karlsson ultimately wants to save his most loved and promising daughter to repeat his same error with Callista. But he need to test her, his personality and ultimately his own feelings. She once says she enjoys her life and recognice that she is evil. But Alexander was evil because he lost his true love, maybe he wants to give Veronica (or any of his daughters) the possibility to fight (even againts her other sisters) for the man she loves most. The players of the gambit are the sisters, the protagonist is just a key... a key that can change the destiny of anyone, a key to open a heart and redeem the most powerful woman from repeating Alexander's mistake.

Well, i at least hope there is that way. As i mentioned before, i deeply fall in love with Veronica and wish one of the 15 possible endings are spending my life with her.
The only comment I will make on this is that I thought I gave it away with something other than dialogue. Perhaps it's really true that females will tend to read non-verbal cues better, I don't know. :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
The only comment I will make on this is that I thought I gave it away with something other than dialogue. Perhaps it's really true that females will tend to read non-verbal cues better, I don't know. :)
Totally agree with this. And i will add that i'm not also a man to get along with NLP. Raw reality works best with myself, 33 years old now and still figuring on how works the women non verbal language at all. I suppose i can take this chance to learn a little more of your genre.

Thanks in advance for the tip also. I will replay again when i feeling more feminine minded (I'm also a developer, so, logical thinking is mostly my thing). A difficult task, but I love tough challenges. Who knows?, maybe the game will make my see "the women picture of the world" and make me a better version of myself.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game is lacking a "loving femdom" path, the femdom content here is 100% humiliation and degradation.
Do you even read/get the games plot/story?

Because they are all power mad lunatics! If ya want some sweet lovin' femdom...this ain't the place to see/get it...not for a while at least if Tess even has that planned at some end-game point.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This game is lacking a "loving femdom" path, the femdom content here is 100% humiliation and degradation.
Fair point for now, he is going to have to get away from the "lower" ranked women around him to find that kind of path later. The women not at the very top of the food chain have their own reasons for fearing being too nice.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes