Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well, actually, Nadia is a VIP by default, just like all the DeKocks who came in their submarine to Karlson's base. I never doubted that Nadia would be on the show. The only question is whether she would prefer the tranquility of the VIP rooms with panoramic screens, or whether she would want to participate herself in the various "fun" activities that are expected, such as the slave hunt.
I personally think she’ll be watching on the screen but I definitely can see her interacting with Kanes pod specifically in the guise of helping Kane in a way (when she’s interacting with Jake)… but I think it’s the former… and Delilah’s the participant for the Decocks in the gameshow… and the gameshow looks like it’s sectioned into 3 sections technically… the Gentler VIPs first with the hunting party being in the middle to waste time/injure pods before reaching the Harsher VIPs at the end… tho it seems entirely possible for Kane to lose/waste time before even getting to the hunting party!.. Also apparently some of the Karlsson will be participating…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well yeah of course...as you say, invited by default...so the ticket cannot be for that. That's also what I was getting at, she doesn't strike me as the type to want to 'get involved'...if she can avoid it she will...but then she does things that make you question just how nice she actually is...or is it just for show to not be seen as weak?
About the ticket, I agree with you and think exactly the same thing. It is the ticket to the ark of salvation (Island 4). There can be no other interpretations. As for Nadia's own personality, that's an interesting question...On the one hand, one could accept the theory that she just sometimes does the necessary cruel things to avoid appearing weak in the eyes of others. So far, she can only be blamed for mocking a dying servant, who was killed not even by her, but by Cynthia...but yes, I suppose it could be an element of pretense...Who knows? I guess we'll find out when the show starts and when Nadia probably has to open up and show her true self...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I personally think she’ll be watching on the screen but I definitely can see her interacting with Kanes pod specifically in the guise of helping Kane in a way (when she’s interacting with Jake)… but I think it’s the former… and Delilah’s the participant for the Decocks in the gameshow… and the gameshow looks like it’s sectioned into 3 sections technically… the Gentler VIPs first with the hunting party being in the middle to waste time/injure pods before reaching the Harsher VIPs at the end… tho it seems entirely possible for Kane to lose/waste time before even getting to the hunting party!.. Also apparently some of the Karlsson will be participating…
Yup....gonna be a bloodbath!

Agree on sub path Nadia is likely to try and help Kane, think you have that right.

So the real question is...screw Jakey and Zahiepoo over....or help them for pod score? Decisions decisions... :eek: :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

About the ticket, I agree with you and think exactly the same thing. It is the ticket to the ark of salvation (Island 4). There can be no other interpretations. As for Nadia's own personality, that's an interesting question...On the one hand, one could accept the theory that she just sometimes does the necessary cruel things to avoid appearing weak in the eyes of others. So far, she can only be blamed for mocking a dying servant, who was killed not even by her, but by Cynthia...but yes, I suppose it could be an element of pretense...Who knows? I guess we'll find out when the show starts and when Nadia probably has to open up and show her true self...
(y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Mar 11, 2023
This is what happens when a bunch of hens run a henhouse - it all goes to shit. What they all need is a big juicy cock to put them into their place, and WE are that cock. And if they get out of hand - just slap the bitches and tell them to go make you a sandwitch. :WeSmart: We are trying to save the world here ffs, and those sluts are complaining!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This is what happens when a bunch of hens run a henhouse - it all goes to shit. What they all need is a big juicy cock to put them into their place, and WE are that cock. And if they get out of hand - just slap the bitches and tell them to go make you a sandwitch. :WeSmart: We are trying to save the world here ffs, and those sluts are complaining!
We can't!!!...Svetlana needs to make a list of food we need for Mia to get :ROFLMAO:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yup....gonna be a bloodbath!

Agree on sub path Nadia is likely to try and help Kane, think you have that right.

So the real question is...screw Jakey and Zahiepoo over....or help them for pod score? Decisions decisions... :eek: :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

(y) (y) (y)
It’s interesting… cuz there’s pod scores and then individual game point for each member of a pod… and Kanes pod is already down to 3 members because Kwame isn’t a participant… so there already at a disadvantage there in a sense.. then to gain favor with Juliette and (go down the path of being Juliet’s slave… aka get Kyle killed) or just in general… you can get Jake and or Zach to k1 or even death… or both if ur crazy Hahaha a lot of decisions… There’s also the prerequisite of having Juliette and or Dominique having sub Kane as a sponsor, which they’ll help him in the show but now’s there’s also Elena that you can have a sponsorship ( she’ll help you in the show) with if you agree to join Olivia’s faction… which turn you can betray Olivia’s faction to join another… so many…variables as well like the tongue alteration and the dexterity… UGH SO MUCH STUFF! ITS GREAT BUT ITS ALOT

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It’s interesting… cuz there’s pod scores and then individual game point for each member of a pod… and Kanes pod is already down to 3 members because Kwame isn’t a participant… so there already at a disadvantage there in a sense.. then to gain favor with Juliette and (go down the path of being Juliet’s slave… aka get Kyle killed) or just in general… you can get Jake and or Zach to k1 or even death… or both if ur crazy Hahaha a lot of decisions… There’s also the prerequisite of having Juliette and or Dominique having sub Kane as a sponsor, which they’ll help him in the show but now’s there’s also Elena that you can have a sponsorship ( she’ll help you in the show) with if you agree to join Olivia’s faction… which turn you can betray Olivia’s faction to join another… so many…variables as well like the tongue alteration and the dexterity… UGH SO MUCH STUFF! ITS GREAT BUT ITS ALOT
Very fair points but think of dom path. Only 2 of the pod in there...I wonder what we can do/get any choices to help them (if we want to)...Jake and Zach together in the maze...on their own... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:...Oh my...as for yourself, pledge your life to your Goddess Delilah, you'll be fine, send the other two to to the pit!

I agree, the complexities of the game show (with the dom/sub paths) is a little mindboggling really....it is great I agree! Really looking forward to it even more now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Mar 11, 2023
Very fair points but think of dom path. Only 2 of the pod in there...I wonder what we can do/get any choices to help them (if we want to)...Jake and Zach together in the maze...on their own... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:...Oh my...
I'm just there to keep an eye on my girls from WPod, they are my responsibility after all. So if some evil bitch decides to go overboard with Amy/Kelly, we're gonna have a problem. Angelica/Chloe will be fine regardless, so i'm not worried for them. As for the boys, well - Zach is a waste of organic matter with no redeeming qualities, and Jake - well, he's got a tongue operation incoming in his near future. I enjoyed advising Olivia to demote him to K3 :devilish:, and I'll make sure he fucks up in the maze as well so that he can meet the good doctor of K2! And with said tongue alteration he's one step closer to embracing his inner self - a human pet (doggie points in ep.7).

Reactions: YuNobi1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm just there to keep an eye on my girls from WPod, they are my responsibility after all. So if some evil bitch decides to go overboard with Amy/Kelly, we're gonna have a problem. Angelica/Chloe will be fine regardless, so i'm not worried for them. As for the boys, well - Zach is a waste of organic matter with no redeeming qualities, and Jake - well, he's got a tongue operation incoming in his near future. I enjoyed advising Olivia to demote him to K3 :devilish:, and I'll make sure he fucks up in the maze as well so that he can meet the good doctor of K2! And with said tongue alteration he's one step closer to embracing his inner self - a human pet (doggie points in ep.7).
Oh yes...our girls will always come first.

Hehehe...yeah I've only demoted Jake twice...but it is funny doing it...and yes...always send Jake to Eloise hahaha :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Great! She's the biological version of HAL 9000. This is making me doubt Callista's intelligence after saying that she knows the "Ice Queen" is not an accurate moniker... no, Callista, it very much is, Veronica's justifications are cold logic, the world be damned, literally.
I can't agree with that. I remember exactly how she could be. And I don't remember anything like that from any of the other Karlsson sisters. Olivia I'm leaving out, since we were close to her from the beginning.
Another thing is that in Ep8 (if we give up the show), we will have a not very romantic scene, in this aspect much inferior to the previous one, although from the carnal point of view and much more frank...On the other hand, it is worth remembering that with a high probability, we will have another scene in the same secret place V.
V: But I will say this Kane...if I bring you here again, I have a feeling the experience will be much more...carnal.
And that's one more reason not to give up the role of co-host in the game show. As for the cold logic and calculation.. For such work, which Veronica does, you need a person with a technical mind, who can, when necessary, put aside emotions and be guided by precise mathematical calculations and logic (while the rest indulge in debauchery and doing nothing). And in that sense Veronica is perfect, no one else could have done it. Nevertheless, as you can see, she is not always so scientifically detached and cold. Aand to her too can find an approach and make her open up..

Whoever says what, but a truly serious and deep relationship should only be expected from Olivia and Veronica. I don't know what other skeletons V. has in her closet (I think it will become clear when Kane and Olivia become more involved in the flora and fauna restoration project (where Veronica and Dominique invited them) and get access to even more secret closed underground levels), but in any case, V. is a living person with not the worst ideas, not a soulless machine, as some people try to convince themselves. You may disagree, but that's what I think at the moment.

That being said, I don't deny that Veronica has her flaws (like any of the sisters), and in her case it's the very pretentiousness that was mentioned earlier in this thread. However, she's the only one (besides Olivia) who had the courage and desire to kiss Kane and open up to him, rather than just using each other as fuck buddies... Even with the good Dominique you won't see anything like that (although I like her good and evil ways)... So it's still a question of who in this environment is a soulless sadist and who is a person capable of having warm feelings for another person..

Last edited:

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Just a quick question I just played this game recently and just finished version 0.8. Doesn't Elena have any romantic content in the Dom path? Is she an optional LI in the Dom path?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I would encourage you to do a speed run, but pay attention to a few things:
1) Is Veronica's claims matching her actions?
2) Is Veronica transparent on how she's running the Gambit (where she's getting instructions, timetable)?
3) With Veronica running the Gambit, is she enforcing fairness: ensuring that everyone has an equal playing field, equal information, and is she disciplining cheating? Is one candidate/team receiving favorable treatment due to Veronica's actions/inaction?
4) Does she have a favored candidate, and possibly rigging the game to ensure only her desired candidate has a chance of winning?
5) Is this candidate completely independent of Veronica, or has she been directly and indirectly influencing/maneuvering her candidate's direction
6) Would this "influence" disappear once the candidate wins, or will she be an effective puppet for Veronica?
7) If Alessandra kills Veronica during the Gameshow, will Veronica's candidate become the most powerful? Will she keep the power/advantages she had while Veronica was alive, or will those evaporate?
8) Veronica claims that she doesn't want the power, but who inside KG is more powerful than her, and would she become more or less powerful if her chosen candidate wins?
9) Is Veronica truly capable of allowing anything to go outside or contrary to her will? If not, what does she do to ensure it bends so, and how does she react when it doesn't?
10) Who does everyone fear (both within and without KG), and why would all of these people fear such an "honest" person?
11) Despite departments and loyalties, how many of the staff never report to Veronica, or otherwise never fall under her chain-of-command?
Oh man, you have a hate boner for Vernoica huh?? :ROFLMAO:

Okay, so keeping in mind I only played the dom/good MC path, let me try to answer...

I was gonna answer point by point, but forget about that because you are looking at the whole thing from a distorted perspective and asking a lot of weird and irrelevant questions, so let's get to the heart of it: What is going on in the story?

Well, there are two basic "problems" in the story, the first and direct one is the power struggle for succession of the Karlsson Group's leadership. The second one, that has been revealed little by little, is that the world is basically fucked, and they need to find a solution for the survival of the human race at this point.

Veronica is basically trying to either fix the world (which she calculates is pointless) or save humanity with her secret island project... she's playing for MUCH bigger stakes than just the fate of the KG (Karlsson Group). Is she manipulative?? Well, yeah, of course she fucking is, she needs to be if she's gonna have a chance of pulling off her true goals, specially when she has to basically fight against a bunch of power hungry evil people.

We're still not a 100% sure of what the Gambit really is or how it was stipulated or how "honestly" is it being run to really question what Veronica's role is and how well she's behaving I guess... but like I said, she obviously has ulterior motives, everyone in the board does, and they are ALL involved in the Gambit... EVERYONE is trying to manipulate the outcome in their favor, so trying to paint Veronica as an evil manipulator honestly rings hollow in light of the circumstances.

Yes, there seems to be a desired outcome that is shared by many players/factions in which either Olivia, Kane or both take over, and Veronica seems to want Olivia to take over at the very least, Kane's role is a bit more complicated.

But anyways, the point is, while everyone else is playing Game of Thrones, Veronica is basically trying to save humanity, and so of course yeah, she will do whatever it takes to achieve her goals... does that make her evil though?

Reactions: loyleto
Mar 11, 2023
However, she's the only one (besides Olivia) who had the courage and desire to kiss Kane and open up to him, rather than just using each other as fuck buddies... Even with the good Dominique you won't see anything like that (although I like her good and evil ways)... So it's still a question of who in this environment is a soulless sadist and who is a person capable of having warm feelings for another person..
Idk man, I feel like there is a meaningful connection between myself and Juliette. We really bonded after 'shopping' for goods and then feeding said goods into the Sarlacc Pit. She even went as far as drop on her knees to suck my dick. Talk about opening up to another person. :love:

Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Idk man, I feel like there is a meaningful connection between myself and Juliette. We really bonded after 'shopping' for goods and then feeding said goods into the Sarlacc Pit. She even went as far as drop on her knees to suck my dick. Talk about opening up to another person. :love:
and doesn't even bitch if you don't kill the other girl. Juliette has made quite the turnaround in my eyes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
For Sub Kane’s path I do wonder what Veronica means when she said this?.
Ticket to what exactly? And Nadia said she’ll see us again soon…tho she and Cynthia are most likely watching the show then participating in it ( tho I could be wrong!) Tho Tess has teased that the Decocks might have something else for him (if he is not k7)… Delilah has a route with sub Kane so maybe it has to do something with that! (It’s in my sub tree that I made!)
Well it seems Nadia hacked into Veronica's system and found out about her plans, so it is obvious that Veronica is bribing her to keep quiet about it all with a "ticket".

The ticket is obviously for a place at Island 4, which is clearly a habitat/arc for humanity, basically a huge-ass spaceship Veronica is building as a backup plan in case they don't manage to save what's left of the world, and it seems that the situation is unsalvageable at this point... it's literally a ticket for salvation, so yeah...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oh yes...our girls will always come first.

and yes...always send Jake to Eloise hahaha :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
And that makes sense. We definitely shouldn't (managing Olivia) send ourselves as lab rats to sexy Eloise. After all, we're fucking Eloise on our own terms, hehe. That's why I always send Jake to her in all my playthrough..In the end, if anyone is looking for a reason to do this, always remember that Jake was the one trying to get his hands on our beloved Olivia, as well as telling us his depraved fantasies about having sex with her...We can't have some guy talking about our girl like that, right?:sneaky:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't agree with that. I remember exactly how she could be. And I don't remember anything like that from any of the other Karlsson sisters. Olivia I'm leaving out, since we were close to her from the beginning.
Another thing is that in Ep8 (if we give up the show), we will have a not very romantic scene, in this aspect much inferior to the previous one, although from the carnal point of view and much more frank...On the other hand, it is worth remembering that with a high probability, we will have another scene in the same secret place V.
V: But I will say this Kane...if I bring you here again, I have a feeling the experience will be much more...carnal.
And that's one more reason not to give up the role of co-host in the game show. As for the cold logic and calculation.. For such work, which Veronica does, you need a person with a technical mind, who can, when necessary, put aside emotions and be guided by precise mathematical calculations and logic (while the rest indulge in debauchery and doing nothing). And in that sense Veronica is perfect, no one else could have done it. Nevertheless, as you can see, she is not always so scientifically detached and cold. Aand to her too can find an approach and make her open up..

Whoever says what, but a truly serious and deep relationship should only be expected from Olivia and Veronica. I don't know what other skeletons V. has in her closet (I think it will become clear when Kane and Olivia become more involved in the flora and fauna restoration project (where Veronica and Dominique invited them) and get access to even more secret closed underground levels), but in any case, V. is a living person with not the worst ideas, not a soulless machine, as some people try to convince themselves. You may disagree, but that's what I think at the moment.

That being said, I don't deny that Veronica has her flaws (like any of the sisters), and in her case it's the very pretentiousness that was mentioned earlier in this thread. However, she's the only one (besides Olivia) who had the courage and desire to kiss Kane and open up to him, rather than just using each other as fuck buddies... Even with the good Dominique you won't see anything like that (although I like her good and evil ways)... So it's still a question of who in this environment is a soulless sadist and who is a person capable of having warm feelings for another person..
I'd have to say though, the first screenshot sums up everything Miles has been saying. Doesn't just not tell you something, she blatantly tells you she keeping stuff from you. Yeah...whatever lol.

Just a quick question I just played this game recently and just finished version 0.8. Doesn't Elena have any romantic content in the Dom path? Is she an optional LI in the Dom path?
Yes..and no. She will only have a Secret Sub route going forward, not implemented yet.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: True...true....

and doesn't even bitch if you don't kill the other girl. Juliette has made quite the turnaround in my eyes
Also...very true...

And that makes sense. We definitely shouldn't (managing Olivia) send ourselves as lab rats to sexy Eloise. After all, we're fucking Eloise on our own terms, hehe. That's why I always send Jake to her in all my playthrough..In the end, if anyone is looking for a reason to do this, always remember that Jake was the one trying to get his hands on our beloved Olivia, as well as telling us his depraved fantasies about having sex with her...We can't have some guy talking about our girl like that, right?:sneaky:
I sent Kane on my GoodSubKane/EvilDomOlivia save haha :ROFLMAO: (Gotta love being doted over by my sexy girl Eloise).

Also yes, screw Jake. I think Tess may have intentionally left out any backstory between them to make it easier to decide. Besides, even if we don't demote him, he screwed anyway...he ain;t ever getting out of there, so we don't have to feel too bad for making his life even worse. As you say, he should have stayed away from our quean queen.

We're still not a 100% sure of what the Gambit really is
Yes...we are...

Last edited:
Reactions: Josie5213

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Island 4. While Veronica's conversation with Astrid states 50k people...and Astrid thinks it should be more, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it will be much...much...much less. A ticket will guarantee you a spot. Think back to the disaster film 2012...
2012?? Nah... think more Interstellar... In fact, it's literally Interstellar, except Veronica already solved the whole anti-gravity problem they were having in that movie

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes