PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think there will be customised content for each rank from now on.
For example, when I finished the first part of ch8 being K4, I didn't see the tongue modification scene that I read about above.
And the scene with Veronica surprised me, especially as I remember Tess saying that she had to think about what to do with the Dom Kanes who refused to participate in the show with the caveat that they would miss out on a lot of content.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Speaking of Kane, who doesn't like to upset his dad..

Tess posted a new trailer for the Steam version of KG (in her Discord). It's preliminary and will still be edited/refined, but basically we have a 2,5 minute video about the game. About half of the video is dedicated to the Dom route, and the other half is sub..

The video is too big (over 200mb), so I can't attach it to a post here. But I came across an interesting screenshot where Kane once again gives Cole and Callista a "reason to be proud"... Am I right in assuming that this shot is from the upcoming pt2 of Ch8 or is it already in the game? Because to me it looks like the beginning of the game show.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Piratefishes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
For example, when I finished the first part of ch8 being K4, I didn't see the tongue modification scene that I read about above.
And the scene with Veronica surprised me, especially as I remember Tess saying that she had to think about what to do with the Dom Kanes who refused to participate in the show with the caveat that they would miss out on a lot of content.
You only get the tongue modification, if you choose Kane instead of Jake in the sub playthrough (K1-k4)… but most definitely there will be a greater variety of content since k1-k2 ( is more of the slave playthrough) and k3-k4 is the servant play differential… some characters will have want kane no matter what but some characters will be exclusive to those respective turnouts… there’s also some characters that’ll romance Sub Kane but I put those characters in k3-k4…(you’ve probably saw my route tree already lol)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Tess posted a new trailer for the Steam version of KG (in her Discord). It's preliminary and will still be edited/refined, but basically we have a 2,5 minute video about the game. About half of the video is dedicated to the Dom route, and the other half is sub..

The video is too big (over 200mb), so I can't attach it to a post here. But I came across an interesting screenshot where Kane once again gives Cole and Callista a "reason to be proud"... Am I right in assuming that this shot is from the upcoming pt2 of Ch8 or is it already in the game? Because to me it looks like the beginning of the game show.
That’s during sub Kanes playthough during the party at the mansion )m(episode 7)… not part of the gameshow

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thankfully or interestingly, perks aside (home/servant) most of DomKane's content does not change at all. I hoping on the non-show choice we get a little more interaction with our girls, though we didn't in part 1....so maybe it really is a bad choice content wise if nothing else.

Mar 11, 2023

That's from FashionShow (ep.5 I think), the one where you can wiggle your ass on stage. You can see a part of it.

Reactions: Maviarab

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You only get the tongue modification, if you choose Kane instead of Jake in the sub playthrough (K1-k4)… but most definitely there will be a greater variety of content since k1-k2 ( is more of the slave playthrough) and k3-k4 is the servant play differential… some characters will have want kane no matter what but some characters will be exclusive to those respective turnouts… there’s also some characters that’ll romance Sub Kane but I put those characters in k3-k4…(you’ve probably saw my route tree already lol)
You mean the decision way way back when Olivia meets the Doc? And no, I haven't seen your route tree :LOL:, is it a pdf file?

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You mean the decision way way back when Olivia meets the Doc? And no, I haven't seen your route tree :LOL:, is it a pdf file?
Yes...all the way back then!

However, the beauty of using URM means you could change that flag on the fly if you wanted to either see the content or make a save right before and then have saves for both routes. I don't think URM would affect your machine speed too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thankfully or interestingly, perks aside (home/servant) most of DomKane's content does not change at all. I hoping on the non-show choice we get a little more interaction with our girls, though we didn't in part 1....so maybe it really is a bad choice content wise if nothing else.
The problem is that a top-ranked Kane who is good has no business being on that freak show.
I have to admit that I naively thought that by refusing the show, being a quasi-executive and believing that all the witches would be at the show for days, we'd be free to find out new things or walk around the place a bit on our own. How naive... :ROFLMAO:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The problem is that a top-ranked Kane who is good has no business being on that freak show.
I have to admit that I naively thought that by refusing the show, being a quasi-executive and believing that all the witches would be at the show for days, we'd be free to find out new things or walk around the place a bit on our own. How naive... :ROFLMAO:.
Haha yeah...I'm hoping in part 2 and 3 we get 'something' to do....not a scene with someone specific (like the Veronica scene) but maybe just some pod interaction...or doing something with your assistant..just...keeping ourselves busy with normal high rank stuff.

Even if that's just reading the paper while watching Svetlana clean the apartment in a thong. Hell..make it a mini-game..bend over to pick up the remote...reach up to dust that shelf...

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yes! And it’s not in a pdf (I should convert it into one but I’m lazy…) but here are the current routes for sub Kane (haven’t done secret sub yet) but Miss Tess Agreed with all of it-

Sub Kane (K1-4) ->
> Can Join Olivia’s Faction as a **Servant** /**Slave** or Not (**Can Join but later betray them and Join another Faction**) comprised of Elena and other characters (Unknown atm)
> {Have Elena has a Sponsorship}~ Can also have Dominique or Juliette’s Sponsorship, but might lead to consequences or reward…
> Can Lead to Picking Katsumi as your mistress (since you can pick characters in a faction)

Sub Kane (K3-4) ->
> Juliette’s Servant/Sponsorship/Faction with Other Characters (Unknown atm)
> {Kyle presumably Killed for Sub Kane(Servant) /+ More Points if Sub Kane lead Jake/Zach to death}

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Dominique Servant/Sponsorship/Faction with other Characters (Maybe Ties in with Juliette’s Faction).
> {Very Little Info on this}

Sub Kane (K1-K2) ->
> Juliette’s Slave and belongs to Juliette’s Faction),
> {Can Lead to Actual Death in K1}<-> > {K2-Slave} [Need More Info]

Sub Kane (K1-K2) ->
> Dominique Slave/Belongs to Dominique Faction,
> {May lead to death? (K1)}<~> {K2-Alive slave}
> [If accepting Help from Dominique with Juliette’s game, Your indebted to her]

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Delilah’s Servant, [Very Hinted at],
> Leads to Joining the Decock’s Faction, {Note- May lead Nadia’s assistance},
> Most likely will have to Sacrifice Zach or Delilah will just forget about him…
> Might lead with also Involving Nadia and or Cynthia to an extent

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Veronica’s Servant/Romancable, Serves Characters of Veronica’s Faction,
> Leads to Claudia Sub Romance, >Junkos Sub Romance,
> as Well as Olivias (depends),
- maybe Slave to Veronica?
>Kiyomis “sub” path

Sub Kane K2- Doctor Chastain, Might be Veronica’s faction idk?.!!.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
It will be somewhat interesting to learn why everyone cares so much about the gambit. The board functions.. so what's the need? Presumably it's an attempt to create a peace agreement or a path for cooperation between the Karlssons and the Syndicate. But that's a rather insane gamble unless the outcome can be guaranteed (which it absolutely won't, if I have it my way). I'm not sure why anyone would care about what some dead guy wanted, unless there's something vital locked away by an AI, that is only accessible once Alexander gets what he wanted.

Let's assume that our MC ends up in a position of almost absolute power while in charge of both corporations.. there seems to be a lot of delusions going on in regards to the primary gambit players. It's as if nobody has had the thought that it might backfire rather spectacularly.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Now I'm convinced you haven't done Dominique as a primary sponsor. Now I'm convinced you haven't done Dominique as a primary sponsor.
It is you who is wrong, Dominique is my main sponsor in some of my Dom saves and I am well aware of the scene you tried to describe.. As for the main part of your post, once again you failed to surprise by spouting your trademark (c) meaningless walls of text that carry no useful information and are demagoguery mixed with your personal fantasies. Try harder next time.

Reactions: Maviarab

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Well, we still don't know the exact terms and details of the Gambit... we know that Kane is to be tested and deemed worthy (or not) and it's very likely that they're all bound to secrecy about him until he reaches a certain level (probably K10)... it's also quite likely that IF Kane were to somehow get that info before time, he'd be disqualified because his testing could be considered "tainted" or whatever, which is why no one is telling him jackshit, not the sisters, not his mom, not Yvette or Elena. They're all probably bound to secrecy about the whole thing under serious threats.

Also, part of the secrecy is that he is also supposed to breed a sister so that Alexander gets his desired descendant, so if he were told that, it could be done without following the terms of the Gambit... in fact, Dominique tries to cheat. But anyways, as long as we don't know the full deal of the Gambit, it's kinda hard to explain everything... but so far it mostly makes sense.

The DeKocks are a bit more puzzling, they obviously know what's going on but are also keeping quiet... but I'm sure we can come up with some reasonable speculation as to why they're doing it... it's probably part of a powerplay anyways, but both groups are super secretive and don't like showing their hand... there's obviously a lot of scheming going on, I'm sure we'll get more info soon enough.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Theory-crafting Time!
I know I'm an update late, but I didn't get to contribute:

While interesting, I never got the impression Alesandra 'sent' Pat after anyone. I don't particulary think Pat was any part of Alessa's plan to two sisters fighting.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Slow down! I gotta type all this out...

Mmm... nah, you're seeing everything through a very anti-Veronica lense for some reason. You keep saying that if she really was interested in saving humanity then she should just abandon the Gambit, but that's super disingenous, that assumes that everyone would be okay with it no questions asked.

She doesn't WANT power, but she NEEDS power, she needs someone at the head of the KG to create some sense of peace and stability so that she can focus on the important things...

Also, Veronica's not an idiot, she is keeping I4 secret for a very good reason, and that reason is that she's probably not gonna take any of those rich & powerful assholes, including possibly her sisters... she needs the KG to function properly until everything can be readied, you can't build a massive arc or try to solve the problems in the world with a power struggle within the KG and possibly open warfare between the KG and the Syndicate.

But let's say that Veronica is indeed behind everything and she's just manipulating everyone to suit her goals, again, she IS trying to save humanity, so how is she evil? You didn't quite answer that question.

Reactions: loyleto
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes