Mar 7, 2024
Feminine...pads? :unsure:
Yes, good care and hygiene even if they are K2-K4 at the beginning :WeSmart:.
I'm already visualizing this scene.

Dr. Chastain's office, she's got several sets of sanitary towels (pads) on her shelf. Our KaneDom walks in, scratching his forehead thoughtfully, pondering what kind of pads to give his Wpod girls - feminine or masculine...but still stops at feminine.. :KEK:
I....no, I don't even want to know...

But, no kidding, you're right. ;) Our girls deserve it...Although I think they probably have them anyway...I think many have noticed that female wpods have a priori better conditions than similar pods with men.
Thank you Stan, it does seem kind of obvious doesn't it, imagine the potential mess otherwise?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I remember we all thought that above K10 was Z1 and Tess came out and invented the M ranks :devilish:.
I think Tess came up with this whole ranking system a long time ago when she finished writing the whole story. And M rank makes a certain amount of sense. Going from "prisoner" straight to the level of a high-ranking leader/Executive seems a bit odd. There should be some intermediate rank whose purpose is to train senior leaders and such a rank there is "M" - Managment..(albeit, in Kane's case it will be super accelerated training).

On the other hand, I do wonder if Kitty was ever at rank M or if she jumped from rank K to Z1 right away, hehe... I wouldn't even be surprised if she did.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
But, no kidding, you're right. ;) Our girls deserve it...Although I think they probably have them anyway...I think many have noticed that female wpods have a priori better conditions than similar pods with men.
I can assure you that the witches don't give them anything but a little food and the best shampoo for their hair :ROFLMAO:. That's why I asked for help to get Olivia back to the way she was, but now all that's left is to kill her during the day while she sleeps and with a stake through her heart, just like Dracula.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I can assure you that the witches don't give them anything but a little food and the best shampoo for their hair :ROFLMAO:. That's why I asked for help to get Olivia back to the way she was, but now all that's left is to kill her during the day while she sleeps and with a stake through her heart, just like Dracula.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh man...you like living dangerously :LOL:

I think Tess came up with this whole ranking system a long time ago when she finished writing the whole story. And M rank makes a certain amount of sense. Going from "prisoner" straight to the level of a high-ranking leader/Executive seems a bit odd. There should be some intermediate rank whose purpose is to train senior leaders and such a rank there is "M" - Managment..(albeit, in Kane's case it will be super accelerated training).

On the other hand, I do wonder if Kitty was ever at rank M or if she jumped from rank K to Z1 right away, hehe... I wouldn't even be surprised if she did.
I agree with that, though for Kitty, hmm, maybe she also had some 'accelerated' training..like Kitty, kill this poor sla..oh..ok...passed!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dark Quean Olivia, I finally decided to make a fully submissive Olivia...Started playing from the beginning...so cute to see her apologizing face...This will be a good and submissive girl and my KaneDom has yet to decide who will be in charge in the KaneDom "harem" ending of Olivia and Kitty.... Kitty is already Olivia's personal slave, but I think it will be fun to give her more control to command her boss under Master Kane's careful guidance.. ;)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Dark Quean Olivia, I finally decided to make a fully submissive Olivia...Started playing from the beginning...so cute to see her apologizing face...This will be a good and submissive girl and my KaneDom has yet to decide who will be in charge in the KaneDom "harem" ending of Olivia and Kitty.... Kitty is already Olivia's personal slave, but I think it will be fun to give her more control to command her boss under Master Kane's careful guidance.. ;)
I am very much looking forward to Olivia being submissive to a powerful Kane...oh man, that's gotta be the highlight of the story so far when that happens!

(it might be another 18 months or so away but the thought alone will keep me going hehe)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am very much looking forward to Olivia being submissive to a powerful Kane...oh man, that's gotta be the highlight of the story so far when that happens!

(it might be another 18 months or so away but the thought alone will keep me going hehe)
Well, even if we imagine an ideal situation (given Tess plans to upgrade to 4090RTX in April and if she can get the right people on her development team) where she can release an update every six months (let's assume), then + 18 months would only be the beginning of Ep9. Given that we'll likely be able to get Z1 by the start of episode 10, I'd bet that dominance over Olivia is delayed until somewhere around episode 10-11. If it happens sooner than that, well, I'll be very happy to be wrong about that. :)

Mar 8, 2024
Hey now how is everyone this evening I am happy to report today's special military operation was a semi success (unlike some people's who shall remain nameless) lol
You must like to live life on a knife's edge lol

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well, even if we imagine an ideal situation (given Tess plans to upgrade to 4090RTX in April and if she can get the right people on her development team) where she can release an update every six months (let's assume), then + 18 months would only be the beginning of Ep9. Given that we'll likely be able to get Z1 by the start of episode 10, I'd bet that dominance over Olivia is delayed until somewhere around episode 10-11. If it happens sooner than that, well, I'll be very happy to be wrong about that. :)
Yeah fair points...I was just more throwing out we're not going to be seeing it anytime soon :(

Mar 7, 2024
but now all that's left is to kill her during the day while she sleeps and with a stake through her heart, just like Dracula.
Oh man...you like living dangerously :LOL:
What the hell guys?

e6mafe34.jpg

Mar 7, 2024
i don't know my queen I leave for a bit and come back to an uprising
This is worse than the miners!

I shall have to deal with this in the morning, Erica, Eloise and myself are currently playing blind piñata with Zach. By that I mean, Zach is the piñata :devilish:

We'll throw him back in the maze once one of us manages to knock him off the chandelier and break his rope.

Mar 8, 2024
This is worse than the miners!

I shall have to deal with this in the morning, Erica, Eloise and myself are currently playing blind piñata with Zach. By that I mean, Zach is the piñata :devilish:

We'll throw him back in the maze once one of us manages to knock him off the chandelier and break his rope.
I suggest the most cruel and unusual punishments for everyone involved lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
Mar 11, 2023
The mine workers unionized and demand from the Board:
- better working conditions and food
- reduction of a work shift to 12 hours
- increased wages (by at least 50%)
- no corporal punishments
- removal of cock cages

Rejection of any of these demands will result in a mass strike by the unwillingly employed personnel of the Karlsson Group, and then we will see just how good our Dark Quean Olivia is with a pickaxe mining those damn blue crystals!

Liberte, egalite, fraternite! :KappaPride:

Mar 8, 2024
- removal of cock cages

Rejection of any of these demands will result in a mass strike by the unwillingly employed personnel of the Karlsson Group, and then we will see just how good our Dark Quean Olivia is with a pickaxe mining those damn blue crystals!

Damn rebellions damn I have had it to my helmet in damn rebellions lol

Mar 7, 2024
- removal of cock cages

How about no, no, ummmm no and definitely no!

Over my cold dead body! (don't get any ideas PickerLewd)

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes