Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
you can also rise in the ranks k5 and or k6 at the end of part 3
And once again, you can already do that right now....hitting SubK7 at the end of Ep.6

Starting to think Tess completely forgot about this path...because it's already there, I've already shown the code previously to prove it. What shouldn't have happened (imo) is that path switching to a dom path, it should have been some trusted/elite type of sub path perhaps which is what it seems like this new route will be.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Kane's father isn't a beta cuck , remember the conversation of cole with Dominique (if I'm not wrong it's in epsd 7) , Dominique tells cole that I would be happy if some alpha males would be available like you .
Miss Tess has hinted at, that no matter what version of Kane your playing as, Cole would want to come save him no matter what… so we’ll see what happens!! :)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
And once again, you can already do that right now....hitting SubK7 at the end of Ep.6

Starting to think Tess completely forgot about this path...because it's already there, I've already shown the code previously to prove it. What shouldn't have happened (imo) is that path switching to a dom path.
Yeah but that’s not technically the “True Sub” the path, it’s technically into the secret sub path… it’s different in a sense because secret sub doesn’t participate in the gameshow… and also the characters act differently towards Kane (depends on what relationship you want with Alessandra) and r still able to move up the ranks more… easily.. for the true sub path, hitting k5 and especially k6 (can hit both at the end of part 3) and above (in the future) only by doing certain task for certain characters (which also depends on which faction you want to join)… so there’s definitely a difference

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah but that’s not technically the “True Sub” the path, it’s technically into the secret sub path… it’s different in a sense because secret sub doesn’t participate in the gameshow… and also the characters act differently towards Kane (depends on what relationship you want with Alessandra) and r still able to move up the ranks more… easily.. for the true sub path, hitting k5 and especially k6 (can hit both at the end of part 3) and above (in the future) only by doing certain task for certain characters (which also depends on which faction you want to join)… so there’s definitely a difference
That's what I was saying, the current SubK5+ path should not have switched to the dom path and should be what this new path will be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's for Ep.7 which again, makes me think Tess completely forgot the old SubKaneK5+ route because that sounds exactly what the new system will be like. In fact, I'm actually going to ask her and get this 'path' clarified because right now, it goes nowhere.

Also, Secret Sub can/does take part in the Game Show. Not sure why you thought they didn't...

As for moving ranks easily, not really:

Edit: Alright, asked on the Disco exactly what is going on with the old/current SubK5+ path, whether it will be scrapped, whether it will become more than it is (which is a Dom/SS path) or whether it will be merged with the new routes for TrustedSubs.

Does anyone know when the walkthrough for v0.8 will be released?
Already out.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Maviarab, as a native English speaker, could you tell me what you think Tess meant by this phrase? As far as I understand, it is not about reducing the number of scenes, but about KaneDom playing an even more dominant role in them...or am I misunderstanding?

Reactions: Maviarab

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
For Z ranks I suppose you require 3 votes form members who are already in that rank , sis points might become important to get that rank, further I am sure that whoever sponsors mc will vote in our favour,not difficult to get that rank but still finding support might be hard if alignment with certain characters is not right. Also there are only around 31 members who are z rank and only 2 males have z rank.we also don't know how much are alive and would they support us?It would be fun in future to see how thing evolve:) .

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab As a native English speaker, could you tell me what you think Tess meant by this phrase? As far as I understand, it is not about reducing the number of scenes, but about KaneDom playing an even more dominant role in them...or am I misunderstanding?
Personally, I take that to mean, pretty much everything we have seen so far, has Kane with an authoritive figure, someone way above us in the food chain. Even if you take the recent threesome with Raven and Mia, in reality Raven is way above us in the food chain still. Most...the vast majority of scenes with Kane, feature a sister or two.

I take that sentence to mean, going forward, a M1+ or Z1+ Kane will have more autonomy, will do things 'on his own'...will do things with other female characters that are 'beneath him', but there will be no 'authority' figure above us present in the scene.

Kane, is finally starting to take control of his life and do shit away from the board.

For Z ranks I suppose you require 3 votes form members who are already in that rank , sis points might become important to get that rank, further I am sure that whoever sponsors mc will vote in our favour,not difficult to get that rank but still finding support might be hard if alignment with certain characters is not right. Also there are only around 31 members who are z rank and only 2 males have z rank.we also don't know how much are alive and would they support us?It would be fun in future to see how thing evolve:) .
There are plenty around us to obtain a vote from without worrying about the ones we don't even know exist. Depending on path, our sweet, friendly, beautiful neighborhood doctor Eloise will most likely vote for us (especially if she subserviant to us or Olivia). Jack is also a possibility if you did Julie's work placement (and even Alyssa if she gets herself promoted). There there is Kitty...be quite easy to get the votes (and not even started on actual board members yet).

Triggering the required flags and whether you have a sufficient enough standing with our resident Dark Quean however, is another matter entirely lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Well story reasons she had to, it seems was part of the Alexander deal. Maybe she was hoping he would 'rise up' and beat the odds and drag himself into power like Alexander did.
Yea she's not getting away with that reason she had other options and resources to protect Kane that she not only chose not to use, but sat on the information. It would be like being threatened by Musk when I had Beezos' grandchild. To make it worse, miss backup plan has a super small chance of success for that plan as dom good is the only Kane that would back her, any other alignment is either too weak or too evil to give a fuck about what she says.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yea she's not getting away with that reason she had other options and resources to protect Kane that she not only chose not to use, but sat on the information. It would be like being threatened by Musk when I had Beezos' grandchild. To make it worse, miss backup plan has a super small chance of success for that plan as dom good is the only Kane that would back her, any other alignment is either too weak or too evil to give a fuck about what she says.
There's also the issue of what plans did Alexander have in place to force Callista to still go ahead even after he was dead. Too much missing information....as usual lol.

You're right though, will never dispute it...the whole thing has issues and holes. How much of those are attributed to our current lack of knowledge or not remains to be seen I guess. Hopefully the next couple of updates will clear up some these issues.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
she had other options and resources to protect Kane that she not only chose not to use, but sat on the information.
There's no certainty that they even existed. We don't know anything about it. So I think we should wait until there is more information about all of this.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
That's what I was saying, the current SubK5+ path should not have switched to the dom path and should be what this new path will be.
That's for Ep.7 which again, makes me think Tess completely forgot the old SubKaneK5+ route because that sounds exactly what the new system will be like. In fact, I'm actually going to ask her and get this 'path' clarified because right now, it goes nowhere.

Also, Secret Sub can/does take part in the Game Show. Not sure why you thought they didn't...

Edit: Alright, asked on the Disco exactly what is going on with the old/current SubK5+ path, whether it will be scrapped, whether it will become more than it is (which is a Dom/SS path) or whether it will be merged with the new routes for TrustedSubs.

Already out.
Maybe she was talking about that before, and she just ended up calling it the “total sub” paths for more clarification… when reaching k5 as a sub, ur automatically put into the option of the secret sub route with the outer appearance of being a dom… or going the dom path… For Total Sub, it’s entirely different…I’m thinking now that k1-3 are slave and k4 and above is servant and butler and also where the romance options are… anyways, we should probably just wait for Miss Tess to clarify hahaha

and for Moving up the ranks, I meant in a sense for the total subs, especially since your pretty much locked into the k1-k4 range, it’s extremely hard supposedly to get out of that range compared to if your already out of the k range… that’s why I find a total sub going up the ranks (and keeping that statues) by having to do tasks for specific characters (that have there own goals) for whichever faction you want to align yourself towards is interesting for me personally because of the choices you gotta make.. like, do I wanna do these tasks to go higher in the ranks, ultimately aligning myself for that specific faction? itll be interesting to see

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that’s why I find a total sub going up the ranks (and keeping that statues) by having to do tasks for specific characters (that have there own goals) for whichever faction you want to align yourself towards is interesting for me personally because of the choices you gotta make.. like, do I wanna do these tasks to go higher in the ranks, ultimately aligning myself for that specific faction? itll be interesting to see
I actually completely agree with that Crow, those routes do seem interesting to me, if for no other reason that you're avoiding the really hard femdom stuff, you're not completely humiliated and you're most certainly not the pathetic creature the current <K3 Kane is but you're still a sub.

I'm actually looking forward to those to be honest and yes, we shall see exactly Tess had in mind and what she clarfies.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Lazarusrv

May 2, 2017

Already out.
I don't know if have anything to do with the question but i remember reading somthing in discord and think this was the explanation

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes