hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
*coughs*...umm, gentlemen, I think we need to have a little chat and sort out some misunderstandings you both very obviously have!
It's very understandable for people to imagine you as K4 or lower while they are Z4 themselves. It's a perfect way to show you that even with all the power in the world, they would still want nothing more than to submit to you and willingly lick your heels. That must be the only reason why Mistress, I can't fathom of a single alternative scenario!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lazarusrv

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
In case anyone's interested, here's what Tess said to my suggestion.

No promises and nothing concrete, but as they say, let's hope for the best..
View attachment 3442061
So like a katsumi sitch. katsumi was one off till she became so popular

Can anyone on the subpath tell me how Chloe got separated from her sister? I figured either both would be working with Astrid or both would be working in a pod.

As for those wondering about Chloe's strengths, Chloe will do whatever she's told without questioning the morality of it whereas Angelica either wont or wont perform as well. In terms of hotness, Angelica destroys Chloe but in terms of having a robot who will do as ordered, you want Chloe.

Also for those playing me3, Mordin don't have to die, yes you'll have to kill off rex in 1 and fuck over his species with the genophage, but you can def keep Mording alive

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The fact that they want to kill each other is more absurd than the fact that they haven't done so yet, IMO.
However, that's just the way it is. And at the very least, Alessandra plans to frame the murder so that one of her sisters kills the other, or better yet, that they both die at once. Don't ask me how they're going to get along without each other, I don't know. There's either human stupidity and an unwillingness to think strategically many steps ahead or, alternatively, a carefully calculated operation involving replacing the sisters who are out with someone more cooperative.

Again, we have no idea if they (the Karlsson sisters) have close aides who can fulfill their duties in an emergency... Just because we haven't been shown them, doesn't mean they don't exist... But in any case, Alessandra doesn't seem like the kind of woman who doesn't calculate her actions, so if she has these murder plans, it's obvious that she's calculated what comes next. And she's hardly interested in having her plans buried by the DeKocks and New Paris..

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
They treat her nicely because she is a Karlsson so why would you treat her any different then you would treat your other sisters
but the sisters don't like each other and all of them want to win at the end so eliminating a sister early on would seam like the most logical step so its weird why they gave her almost full power

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
but the sisters don't like each other and all of them want to win at the end so eliminating a sister early on would seam like the most logical step so its weird why they gave her almost full power
I assume they're bound by rules. Same rules that stopped Juliette from Fucking with Seth too badly. Besides for all they know, she can be useful in their future plans.

Reactions: Stan5851

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
First of all I think Z3 and Z4 while only differing by a single rank, they are completely different. If any of the other sisters wanted they could fire her whenever, that only changed when Elena gave up her seat for her.

Also I think that Veronica is another main reason for that. Veronica controls the collars on the slaves, and she has shown that she is willing to take action if a sister of hers is threatened. Now granted, Olivia isn't a full sister like Astrid, but she is hoping that she might be a better ruler than her bloodthirsty sisters and she does think that the gambit is the best way to deal with the DeKoks so she would want Olivia safe and in a position of power.

Now that doesn't mean that the other sisters will take everything lying down, but it would make some sense to offer Olivia a good job and act friendly, trying to pull her to their side while taking their time to make the necessary preparations to take on Veronica if they end up needing to.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can anyone on the subpath tell me how Chloe got separated from her sister? I figured either both would be working with Astrid or both would be working in a pod.[/Ispoiler]
I'm curious about that too, but why do you think sub players should know that? We are first introduced to Justine and Kim (one of whom is Chloe's twin) only in this ep, and it's a common scene for both dom and sub. There is no other mention of these girls (at least in WT).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can anyone on the subpath tell me how Chloe got separated from her sister? I figured either both would be working with Astrid or both would be working in a pod.
She doesn't explain if I'm remembering correctly.

and all of them want to win at the end
No they don't, only two of them really want complete control.

It feels to me like she has been there since day one and was always supposed to be part of the story
I believe originally she was there to 'be an incentive' with Elena and to take you to the Joy Facility and then kinda just be around a little but for some ungodly unknown reason...she isn't.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Really? Kitty makes so many appearances that I never imagined that the character had suffered changes due to Patreon fans (I got to know game with episode 7 almost finished).
It feels to me like she has been there since day one and was always supposed to be part of the story
Might be a bit exaggerated but she def changed Kitty's role

Just enjoying being on the site today taking a break...a few things just to say for future reference :)

I will not ever change anything super important based on feedback -- I know the story I want to tell, and will tell it. I have tweaked a few things based on audience enjoyment (Katsumi bigger role, minor sex scenes) but the core story is what it is and isn't ever going to change. Not everyone will like it, but hopefully enough have fun with it!

Reactions: PickerLewd

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm not saying I don't like Katsumi I'm just saying her sister has a more likable face lol
I wasn't referring to your attitude specifically, I was talking in general about what I think is going on...Also, it's not even so much about Kitty looks, it's about the fact that not everyone likes girls with the behaviour of an unpredictable sadistic bitch. As for the sisters' looks, I too think Kiyomi has the prettier face.

Mar 8, 2024
I wasn't referring to your attitude specifically, I was talking in general about what I think is going on...Also, it's not even so much about Kitty looks, it's about the fact that not everyone likes girls with the behaviour of an unpredictable sadistic bitch. As for the sisters' looks, I too think Kiyomi has the prettier face.
Yeah Guess the unpredictable part is a turn off lol

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I found a K Ranking anomaly possibly or I could be wrong or maybe this has already been discussed before.

If you come out of jail ranked K6, then get to K8 in the pod review, shouldn't it be possible to get to K10 mathematically with a High Honors on the final review??? This is kind of covered in the walk through as it shows the possible K number ratings available at the pod review(K8, page 65 in PDF). Unless the walk through is incorrect.

Reason I ask is if you are a K6 or K7 and score High Honors for the final, you always get the K+2 higher rating. Was hoping the logic would be the same for the final review being able to make K10 if you held a K8 already.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
I found a K Ranking anomaly possibly or I could be wrong or maybe this has already been discussed before.

If you come out of jail ranked K6, then get to K8 in the pod review, shouldn't it be possible to get to K10 mathematically with a High Honors on the final review??? This is kind of covered in the walk through as it shows the possible K number ratings available at the pod review(K8, page 65 in PDF). Unless the walk through is incorrect.

Reason I ask is if you are a K6 or K7 and score High Honors for the final, you always get the K+2 higher rating. Was hoping the logic would be the same for the final review being able to make K10 if you held a K8 already.
K9 is the hard cap that the dev felt was appropriate storywise, you can't go beyond it at this stage of the game. We should be able to go beyond K10 by the end of ep.8 part3.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes