Mar 7, 2024
Morning my evil lovelies! :love:

I'm not saying I don't like Katsumi I'm just saying her sister has a more likable face lol
Kiyomi is hot. I'm definitely getting some of that when I have some spare time from dealing with the pathetic ones around here.

Where are Alexander sisters now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No one knows. we also don't know when exactly they abandoned Alexander.

Otto may be involved but working independently. A revolution would be as utterly devastating for the DeKock's as it would be for the Karlsson's.

No, the only way Dominique is connected with the revolution is by brutally stamping it out. You can screw Kwame over by unlocking the FakeRevolutionUnlock flag where you will help Dominique betray Kwame after getting close to him and learning what the revolutions plans are.

I found a K Ranking anomaly possibly or I could be wrong or maybe this has already been discussed before.

If you come out of jail ranked K6, then get to K8 in the pod review, shouldn't it be possible to get to K10 mathematically with a High Honors on the final review??? This is kind of covered in the walk through as it shows the possible K number ratings available at the pod review(K8, page 65 in PDF). Unless the walk through is incorrect.

Reason I ask is if you are a K6 or K7 and score High Honors for the final, you always get the K+2 higher rating. Was hoping the logic would be the same for the final review being able to make K10 if you held a K8 already.
Nope, I will flat refuse to promote you any higher. K8 is the highest you can get after the first evaluation, and if it was up to me I wouldn't even give a pathetic worm like yourself that. At my second evaluation in my throne room if you somehow managed to impress me, I'm only inclined to give you an extra rank. As for logic, maybe leave critical thinking to those above you eh?

how long is the playtime of update 0.81?

i haven't had time to play it yet but eager to
Depends on your path in all honesty but it's a reasonable amount of time if you take the time to read all the dialogue. Why do you ask deary? Are you not content with the time you have with me? Awwww, that's sweet, I shall have to find some time to spend with you....personally *evil laugh*

Last edited:

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
No, the only way Dominique is connected with the revolution is by brutally stamping it out. You can screw Kwame over by unlocking the FakeRevolutionUnlock flag where you will help Dominique betray Kwame after getting close to him and learning what the revolutions plans are
I was asking for that only . Maybe the favour could be that mc gets into revolution just to find information and later betray Kwame .

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how long is the playtime of update 0.81?

i haven't had time to play it yet but eager to
This is a large-scale game with a lot of pathing options, and the 0.8 pt1 playthrough time depends on many factors. In particular, on which paths in KG you have already completed in season 1 (V 0.7b) and how many separate saves you have for those paths. There are 2(4) main paths, Dom(Good/Evil) and Sub(Good/Evil), but within those paths there are dozens of path variations.

Many serious players have anywhere from 3-4 to more than a few dozen! different saves, distinguished from each other by a set of active flags and variables that affect various events in the game, your relationships with individual characters and even future endings (~14-15 different endings)... The total time to complete the update depends on this.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I found a K Ranking anomaly possibly or I could be wrong
Not an anomaly and yes you're wrong. Just because you can do one doesn't mean it will always happen. Besides, I believe our Dark Quean has explained her position above.

I was asking for that only . Maybe the favour could be that mc gets into revolution just to find information and later betray Kwame .
Two different paths. FakeRevolutionUnlock is on Dominique's dark path and is a KaneDom path. SubKane just pathetic and can't even figure out how many feet he has, let alone infiltrate an underground organisation. He also has no dealings with Kwame either.

Many serious players have anywhere from 3-4 to more than a few dozen!
Ppfffshh bunch of amateurs around here...3 to 4? Pfff... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This is a large-scale game with a lot of pathing options, and the 0.8 pt1 playthrough time depends on many factors. In particular, on which paths in KG you have already completed in season 1 (V 0.7b) and how many separate saves you have for those paths. There are 2(4) main paths, Dom(Good/Evil) and Sub(Good/Evil), but within those paths there are dozens of path variations.

Many serious players have anywhere from 3-4 to more than a few dozen! different saves, distinguished from each other by a set of active flags and variables that affect various events in the game, your relationships with individual characters and even future endings (~14-15 different endings)... The total time to complete the update depends on this.
i meant 0.81, not the whole game

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
Two different paths. FakeRevolutionUnlock is on Dominique's dark path and is a KaneDom path. SubKane just pathetic and can't even figure out how many feet he has, let alone infiltrate an underground organisation. He also has no dealings with Kwame either.
True, but what could be the favour Dominique needs from such a low rank Mc? Betraying someone from his pod?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i meant 0.81, not the whole game
This is exactly what I was telling you about. You can't play 0.8.1 from scratch without using the saves you need to import from season 1. So it all depends on the number of saves (playthroughs) you need to transfer from 0.7b (season 1) to 0.8.1 (season 2). No one sits with a stopwatch and does not time the playthrough, which, objectively, everyone will be different (depending on various factors). In total, 0.8.1 contains about 3500 renders and 36 animations.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
mother of the year put someone who had no chance of winning the gambit if players playing as sub Kane. I know it's getting repetitive but wtf was she hoping to accomplish? I get it if he's a dom but holy shit.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
30 hours without entering here and over five pages unread :WutFace:.

Interesting comparison made by a "young" :ROFLMAO: Stan, you can see how he feels that "Estate Dominate" unfortunately didn't have much left to offer, and all of this before it got abandoned.

No... what have I read! I only played the first Mass Effect because I didn't have the money for the rest of the trilogy at the time, it wasn't easy to pirate them, and I eventually forgot about them. I guess nothing is a spoiler now that so much time has passed :oops:.
I discarded ED after a few updates not my cup of tea, the girls are hot but what can i do

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
mother of the year put someone who had no chance of winning the gambit if players playing as sub Kane. I know it's getting repetitive but wtf was she hoping to accomplish? I get it if he's a dom but holy shit.
his own fault being a sub means he will be a trash bin for someone, the way is done deep down Tess know it too Dom Kane is doing fine already fellng like rich second generation good stuff good pussy all you want and his job is now giving orders to others

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I hope that in the near future Kane will have his own team and his own plans for his future.
I understand that he's a slave now and he's still trying to survive, but I would like to see something at least after he's promoted to Z rank. He can get Chloe and Angel into the viper program and make them his personal bodyguards.

Almost every character in the game has a plan for Kane.
Even Kane's mom...
I don"t like the idea of Kane being a stupid puppet and a pawn.
Another reason that makes the revolution route special is that Kane is able to show them that he is not a fucking puppet.

I hope Kane's father isn't a beta cuck, Kane really needs a solid alliance.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We can of course go back to discussing the artificial nature of femdom in this game, but it will again be the subjective (and reasoned opinion) of me and Maviarab on the one hand and those sub players who strongly disagree...I'm sure they will also find some arguments in defence of their version...Therefore, this is probably a dead end discussion and we should think about simpler things...What did Tess herself want? Obviously she likes femdom as such and it could be that the fact that the "mother of the year" (for SubKane) did such a bad job of raising Kane is simply because TessSadist wanted it that way...and there are no deeper reasons behind it...As they say, "I'm an artist, I see it that way".

At least for DomKane, Callista really turned out to be a great mother, who can be proud of her son, who reached K9 rank in a few days and has the potential for further career and personal growth...Well, and subKane is more like a waste material...He will not get the power anyway, and the whole point of the game is to gain power over the company, and this a priori can do only strong and confident Kane, because that is Alexander's will.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well story reasons she had to, it seems was part of the Alexander deal. Maybe she was hoping he would 'rise up' and beat the odds and drag himself into power like Alexander did.

Or SubPath just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Though to be fair, if you're a K3 you can hit K4 in Ep.6 and if K4, you can get out of it onto the SubK5+ route soooo *shrugs*

he can get Chloe and Angel into the viper program and make them his personal bodyguards.
Unlikely to ever happen.
Another reason that makes the revolution route special is that Kane is able to show them that he is not a fucking puppet.
Lol..he even more of a puppet on that path.
I hope that in the near future Kane will have his own team and his own plans for his future.
Already been confirmed by Tess (freely available information) that Kane will have a lot more autonomy when he hits the management ranks and when he hits Z1.
I hope Kane's father isn't a beta cuck
:FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Well story reasons she had to, it seems was part of the Alexander deal. Maybe she was hoping he would 'rise up' and beat the odds and drag himself into power like Alexander did.

Or SubPath just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Though to be fair, if you're a K3 you can hit K4 in Ep.6 and if K4, you can get out of it onto the SubK5+ route soooo *shrugs*

Unlikely to ever happen.

Lol..he even more of a puppet on that path.

Already been confirmed by Tess (freely available information) that Kane will have a lot more autonomy when he hits the management ranks and when he hits Z1.

I swear...some people must be playing a different VN to me...or just not reading any of the text.
I think it is painful for you that I have a different point of view, because you think that your point of view is the one sacred truth for everyone.
You jumped like a fish without trying to understand what I meant.

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
Kane's father isn't a beta cuck , remember the conversation of cole with Dominique (if I'm not wrong it's in epsd 7) , Dominique tells cole that I would be happy if some alpha males would be available like you .

Reactions: Maviarab and risky0

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
*Shrugs in happiness* seems like for pure subs, you can also rise in the ranks k5 and or k6 at the end of part 3 of episode 8 by doing tasks for specific factions… SO WE EATING GOOD AS SUBS… if you get what I mean :sneaky: :KEK: :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes