Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because Kane is irreplaceable and necessary for the "Karlsson Gambit" to take place. He is the only possible (for now) claimant to the throne, who has Callista's "unique" blood in his genes, and the only possible father of a child not yet conceived (with one of the Karlsson sisters), who will inherit the entire Karlsson Group in the future, after coming of age (according to Alexander's will).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We have an asswer:
So basically, the SubK5+ path 'is' the Alessa SS route. There's no difference. The only difference is whwther you start as a K4 Sub and move up or you start at K5/6 and specifically start Alessa's SS path.

Happy now, can delete that save then.

Last edited:

Lazarusrv

May 2, 2017
We have an asswer:
So basically, the SubK5+ path 'is' the Alessa SS route. There's no difference.

Happy now, can delete that save then.
I think you can delete it, but I didn't understood that is the same, what I understand is that at a later time will be a new variable diferentiating secret sub and true Sub Kane, she says that Alessandra Romance only can be in secret Sub, but says other females can enter in the secret sub path, when asks directly if is the same, she doesn't confirm it only says that will be a diferent flag, also the example is subk5 when at the moment the secret sub path is subk7, who knows, maybe i'm reading too much

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
sub Kane wouldn’t end up dead, that’s only the case of he gets the rank of k1… k2 and up is derived of characters that’ll want Kane to either by their Slave, a servant (which are two different things) and romances, which are Junko, Claudia, Veronica and Olivia (might change in the future)… oh and there’s that path where Kane doesn’t choose anyone and goes to Auction to where the side characters can bid for him

Last edited:

Lazarusrv

May 2, 2017
sub Kane wouldn’t end up dead, that’s only the case of he gets the rank of k1… k2 and up is derived of characters that’ll want Kane to either by their Slave, a servant (which are two different things) and romances, which are Junko, Claudia, Veronica and Olivia (might change in the future)… oh and there’s that path where Kane doesn’t choose anyone and goes to action to where the side characters can bid for him
Sorry, seems that my english is terrible.

i'm refereing a character like Sub Kane if he no entered the Karlsson company, as it seems the state of the world he would end dead in a dark street or in a very bad place.
So her mother maybe think he would live a better life at the Karlsson company as K "employer"

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
the example is subk5 when at the moment the secret sub path is subk7, who knows, maybe i'm reading too much
Is the same path. SubK7 is as high as you can currently get on the SecretSub or SubK5+ path. it's called the SubK5+ path because you start the game as a sub at K4.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Ppfffshh bunch of amateurs around here...3 to 4? Pfff... :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I am currently on my third save (K8, K4 and now by popular demand, the K5 secret sub path) :WeSmart:.
I discarded ED after a few updates not my cup of tea, the girls are hot but what can i do
Well, I liked it so much that I ended up getting mad at myself, wondering why the hell I was playing abandoned stuff :HideThePain:. Definitely in my top 10 on F95 :whistle::coffee:.
I take that sentence to mean, going forward, a M1+ or Z1+ Kane will have more autonomy, will do things 'on his own'...will do things with other female characters that are 'beneath him', but there will be no 'authority' figure above us present in the scene.

Kane, is finally starting to take control of his life and do shit away from the board.
The first thing I would do is remove the bloody chip that produces pain and electricity, and then I would bring feminine pads to the girls in my pod :illuminati:.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silver_Crow117 Can you imagine there being something else underneath K1? I remember we all thought that above K10 was Z1 and Tess came out and invented the M ranks :devilish:.

Mar 7, 2024
I have 2 secret subs on the go. 1 where i chose the nice secretary & do everything Alessendra Evil Dark Olivia tells me & 1 where i chose the sadistic secretary & do everything wrong where Alessandra gets pissed off with me and sends me to Evil Dark Olivia to be punished properly.
Fixed that for you sweety, no need to thank me ❤

oh and there’s that path where Kane doesn’t choose anyone and goes to action to where the side characters can bid for him
bad-movies-rule-tremors-movie.gif

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Nope, I will flat refuse to promote you any higher. K8 is the highest you can get after the first evaluation, and if it was up to me I wouldn't even give a pathetic worm like yourself that. At my second evaluation in my throne room if you somehow managed to impress me, I'm only inclined to give you an extra rank. As for logic, maybe leave critical thinking to those above you eh?
Well My Queen, seems a little rough for our first meeting and I wouldn't want to dismiss your guidance. (Taking the knee) As you command.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Feminine...pads? :unsure:
...Dr. Chastain's office, she's got several sets of sanitary towels (pads) on her shelf. Our KaneDom walks in, scratching his forehead thoughtfully, pondering what kind of pads to give his Wpod girls - feminine or masculine...but still stops at feminine.. :KEK:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, good care and hygiene even if they are K2-K4 at the beginning :WeSmart:.
But, no kidding, you're right. ;) Our girls deserve it...Although I think they probably have them anyway...I think many have noticed that female wpods have a priori better conditions than similar pods with men.

Reactions: PickerLewd
Mar 7, 2024
Feminine...pads? :unsure:
Yes, good care and hygiene even if they are K2-K4 at the beginning :WeSmart:.
I'm already visualizing this scene.

Dr. Chastain's office, she's got several sets of sanitary towels (pads) on her shelf. Our KaneDom walks in, scratching his forehead thoughtfully, pondering what kind of pads to give his Wpod girls - feminine or masculine...but still stops at feminine.. :KEK:
I....no, I don't even want to know...

But, no kidding, you're right. ;) Our girls deserve it...Although I think they probably have them anyway...I think many have noticed that female wpods have a priori better conditions than similar pods with men.
Thank you Stan, it does seem kind of obvious doesn't it, imagine the potential mess otherwise?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes