Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I've made the changes to the chart. I discussed with Tess and Grym Gudinna has still not been revealed, so she's still "unidentified" (regardless of what is inferred). The VIPs are sorted into New Paris and Others. The second masked person is the one who was accompanying Callista when the De Kocks arrived. I don't think they've been identified. Thanks to Maviarab and his sheet. I didn't remember the S10, M10 etc rankings.

Take a look. If there are any errors just tag me.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 2:44 PM
Hitting 505 renders after 5 weeks, pretty consistent pace which is a bit better than I usually do at the start of an update. The poll looks like it will not be tied this time for the dom side, so I can put together the sub and dom poll pictures and I tend to look forward to these as a break from canon scenes! I am feeling a bit bleah physically since Friday night, but mentally really good

I am taking a very short trip for the eclipse where I have family that lives near a really good spot (I hear it may be cloudy anyway) so it's only leave tonight for me, there Monday, fly back following day. I will probably have a lot of free time to write while in the air (still one of my most productive writing times because nobody can really contact me about other things heh) and plan to do that as usual. One of the scenes I worked on this week is pure spoiler so I don't want to show even one image from it.

So I will show a bit more of an optional sub scene. I am doing a public poll on Patreon so there will be non-adult pictures on there as well. (hard to do this with this kind of game, but managed to scrape up some, heh) Hope everyone has a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to move on from this, at an average of 100 hundred renders a week (no idea how many of these are for animations) we are still on track for a late Sept release. Obviously, we have no idea what is going to be in this release in terms of story progression content but if we look at the render count for the last release, that's the estimated timeline currently.

I've made the changes to the chart. I discussed with Tess and Grym Gudinna has still not been revealed, so she's still "unidentified" (regardless of what is inferred). The VIPs are sorted into New Paris and Others. The second masked person is the one who was accompanying Callista when the De Kocks arrived. I don't think they've been identified. Thanks to Maviarab and his sheet. I didn't remember the S10, M10 etc rankings.

Yeah I believe the was just Red Tips (Veronica) and GQ as Callista that needed editing...they are confirmed. The others, as you say have not as of yet.

Great work btw.

Reactions: Stan5851 and Kxca

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Thank you very much. In my opinion, with what you said, your Relationship Chart is completely accurate. Just updated the post with that chart (link attached in the OP).

Reactions: Kxca and Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Just to move on from this, at an average of 100 hundred renders a week (no idea how many of these are for animations) we are still on track for a late Sept release. Obviously, we have no idea what is going to be in this release in terms of story progression content but if we look at the render count for the last release, that's the estimated timeline currently.
It's also worth keeping in mind that Tess is planning to upgrade her hardware in April. In particular, a modern 4090RTX graphics card will be installed in the PC, and if I remember correctly, Tess plans to use the old graphics card as an auxiliary one too. So this too may speed up the rendering process and affect the final release date of the next part of Ep8.

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
I don't remember if someone said it here or on discord that something happened to mc in jail. So it is said in game or is just told by Tess?

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
Depending on how I play I like to think (Even though Miss Olivia told me not to) that something happened to Kane out of game that we don't know about (we know how sadistic Sam and Patricia are) That something happened to him that was so bad it either woke something up in him and he wants the power to or he just accepts it

Prison can either harden you or you accept it as your new life
This!

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

The following verifies that Veronica is ninja 2

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don't remember if someone said it here or on discord that something happened to mc in jail. So it is said in game or is just told by Tess?
Was someone's rumour/theory to explain whey he became submissive when nothing said by any character about him (prior to being in prison) suggests he is in the least bit submissive. Nothing has been mentioned by Tess to my knowledge at least unless I have missed something.

Correct (y)
There's also more information given recently (such as Sonya's rank). Everything I have (Pod 4 aside as it's variable) is correct on my own sheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kxca and Stan5851

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020

Red Mask Ninja is Veronica right? ( The fact that I have to yet to play Ep 8 is showing lol). I skimmed through it to make the chart. So I deleted one ninja and kept the other, since White mask is still unidentified. Didn't think the number 1 or 2 mattered as much. Edited the chart in the previous post. Someone please update the OP

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes