MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Red Mask Ninja is Veronica right? ( The fact that I have to yet to play Ep 8 is showing lol). I skimmed through it to make the chart. So I deleted one ninja and kept the other, since White mask is still unidentified. Didn't think the number 1 or 2 mattered as much. Edited the chart in the previous post. Someone please update the OP
Sorry I should've checked the pics I was a bit busy the past few days.

this one is grymm which is unidentified
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one is veronica
Apologies once again

Reactions: L7Bear
Mar 11, 2023
I mean… you could also Join Olivia’s/Elenas faction but eventually betray them to go to another faction… tho Miss Tess said that this might lead to some kind of consequences or not…
As long as that evil bitch Olivia goes down in flames, my subKane will be happy. He will never forgive her for Seth, so let her whole new "family" burn!

Mar 11, 2023
That sounds like fighting talk Mr Shooter!
Bring it on, I ain't afraid of any of you vile creatures from hell! Our lord and saviour Jesus Christ will protect me and he will punish the wicked souls like yourself, your mama and that demoness Juliette! Hear me, witches, the Day of Judgement is coming, repent! Confess your sins before your Lord and Saviour and be redeemed or burn for all eternity in Sheol! Reject those hedonistic urges and embrace Jesus!

P.S. I've tried a revolution route before and it has failed, so I figured I will try a different approach.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Bring it on, I ain't afraid of any of you vile creatures from hell! Our lord and saviour Jesus Christ will protect me and he will punish the wicked souls like yourself, your mama and that demoness Juliette! Hear me, witches, the Day of Judgement is coming, repent! Confess your sins before your Lord and Saviour and be redeemed or burn for all eternity in Sheol! Reject those hedonistic urges and embrace Jesus!

P.S. I've tried a revolution route before and it has failed, so I figured I will try a different approach.
cry.jpg

I will protect you my son as long as you worship me accordingly

Mar 7, 2024

You know, sounds very much like you're going to tie me to a chair and see if I sink in the river :unsure: :sneaky:

Mar 11, 2023
You know, sounds very much like you're going to tie me to a chair and see if I sink in the river :unsure: :sneaky:
Now that's an interesting idea, and I like that you show some initiative in your punishment! I'll put in a word for you with our Lord so that when your sinful soul will face Judgement it might find forgiveness and Grace eternal! Because, let's be honest, there's no fucking way a witch like yourself will swim up.:LOL:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Don´t worry mate, if your Jesus has the same muscles as my profile photo then you are safe.
200w.gif

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes