treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
This is by far the best Femdom game there is, for me. I have a few favourites, mostly futa games, but this one is truly epic and, as a submissive male, I can fully immerse myself in this game and the world that has been created. I am so looking forward to all the updates that there will be and the finished game will no doubt be a masterpiece, so, thank you TessSadist for such a fantastic game and world you have created...this can never be called a waste of time.

PS I will be pledging to Grym Gudinna Games on Patreon from January 1st as I want to support this game and all future updates

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is by far the best Femdom game there is, for me. I have a few favourites, mostly futa games, but this one is truly epic and, as a submissive male, I can fully immerse myself in this game and the world that has been created. I am so looking forward to all the updates that there will be and the finished game will no doubt be a masterpiece, so, thank you TessSadist for such a fantastic game and world you have created...this can never be called a waste of time.

PS I will be pledging to Grym Gudinna Games on Patreon from January 1st as I want to support this game and all future updates
What amazes me is dom and sub players both can immerse themselves and enjoy it. Very few that do two sides of the coin do it this well. It truly is amazing.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
What amazes me is dom and sub players both can immerse themselves and enjoy it. Very few that do two sides of the coin do it this well. It truly is amazing.
That's the role-playing attribute of this game. Even though it's no RPG but a simple VN, you can actually shape MCs character and forge your own path. There's plenty of games that have redundant choices. Like player says different lines, gets different responses but the story continues the same way or very similarly. None of that here.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
That's the role-playing attribute of this game. Even though it's no RPG but a simple VN, you can actually shape MCs character and forge your own path. There's plenty of games that have redundant choices. Like player says different lines, gets different responses but the story continues the same way or very similarly. None of that here.
So this game has in fact both role-playing and pole-playing :D

...I'll see myself out.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I've got lots of family stuff going on, so this is a very busy week for that kind of thing, but hope everyone is having a nice Christmas holiday for those that are celebrating it!

My only news is very brief -- my new computer just arrived! I am still waiting for a few minor things (speakers and stuff like that) but my two monitors and main PC are now all here! I am going to hook it up tonight and start testing! I might not be able to fully utilize the full power of it yet for the game this week (It will likely take a while to test, transfer assets over, and download Daz Studio beta, etc) but I am super excited to just be able to see what it can do!

Once again, thanks to all of you for this computer, it was paid for directly from this page, and I pledge to try and do even better with the new computer to create bigger and better scenes!

-------

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Absolutely fascinating game. Credit to TessSadist for creating this bit of genius. I have to admit, my first time playing something that delves that strongly into the whole femdom thing but christ does it get its hooks into you.

Very interested to see how it develops.
Thanks! There is a male non sub path (dom) for you if are worried about your MC :)

Reactions: Ghostly

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Wasting time? What are they talking about?, the game has been great so far.
Thanks for the kind words, the waste of time pressure is strictly from a commercial standpoint. (meaning they feel I can get way more Patrons (I only have I think about 150+ right now) with a different kind of game, especially if I learn animation.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, the waste of time pressure is strictly from a commercial standpoint. (meaning they feel I can get way more Patrons (I only have I think about 150+ right now) with a different kind of game, especially if I learn animation.
Call me a romantic or idealist but I think doing a subject that you love or a project that stokes your fires is most important during the learning period.

To me it's always best to do something you are passionate about, tomorrow is a gift not a promise and for me it's more noble to be remembered for a personal grounded story than a clone of a landlady meets her long lost tennet and falls in love with his naughty antics story.

Happy holidays and thanks for this unique and titillating story. :)

P.s. You have skills and talent enough that I have to be reminded by your posts that this is still new to you.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't like Femdom. But this story is interesting. So playing it. Imagine that someone posted fully story here, i will read it fully & escape from this thread.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes