uchihaitachi101930

Apr 16, 2023
hey i have a question can the mc dominate his sister in season there was no mc dominating his sister scenes in season i would love if anyone responded

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
hey i have a question can the mc dominate his sister in season there was no mc dominating his sister scenes in season i would love if anyone responded
Nope and the jury is still out whether Olivia despite all those SisSub points will ever be in a bottom position.
No yet, and the jury is not out at all. Please do not spread misinformation or pure incorrct facts.

Yes, 'at some point', DomKane will be able to start being dominant towards a SubLivia but it won't be for a while. Kane is still a slave remember, something you should if you were actually paying attention (so really not sure wtf you are expecting).

It's coming though.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm stating facts. You will cry about the game being "abandoned" later. Then act all fanatic with your common sense
So far you are talking rubbish that has nothing to do with this particular game.
from the Ep8 pt1 WT.
Ep8pt1_walk_about_SisSub_flag.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaoslegend

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
oh ok thankyou for sharing i mean its a vn game i should be patient . hope i will not die by then
This is one of the more reliable devs when it comes to updates and update consistency. With a planned 12 (maybe more) updates (we are approx 65% of the way through the story so updates numbers by amount mean little really) and approximately 2 updates a year, I think you'll be just fine. Long wait time jokes are not funny, leave them in other threads.

Which is what makes the other idiot who posted yesterday completely clueless. Updates are consistent, we are more than half way through (almost three quarters) and this will be completed.

Konodioda1998

Oct 31, 2019
Veronica is the most boring of all of the sisters. Sorry for those who love her, but she has the personality of a cardboard box.
Even though I can't stomach all of the evil stuff very well, I would much rather play for Juliette even than V.

Sure, V probably plays an important role for the preservation of humanity and possibly in saving humanity's future with the expansion into other planets, etc. in the distant future... But still, I think I get more joy watching paint dry than reading most of her dialogue.

Alessandra on the other hand... Now that's a hottie. :love:
Veronica slander is crazy. She's obviously the best sister

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
does the game mention who is Juliette's mom?
Jules and Alessa's mother is/are unknown at this point in time.

Same with Dominique (though we have been told second-hand that she died when Dom was young. However, we do only have that information from Dom, told to her by Alexander. How valuable you view information from him is entirely another debate I guess).

Reactions: DougDimmadope

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey I am just here to troll the LightQueanOlivea :LOL:
Congratulations, you have succeeded. You are the winner and as a reward, Dark Quean Olivia has graciously allowed you to participate in the upcoming game show in the "Wild Hunt" event! A branded set of clothing (T-shirt and pants with a red "Target" print in the chest, back and butt area and with a gold "Property of Karlsson Group" logo) will be given to you completely free of charge! No refusal to participate in the show is accepted, control of your arrival is entrusted to the Deadly Vipers squad. Have a great time at our show!

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Congratulations, you have succeeded. You are the winner and as a reward, Dark Quean Olivia has graciously allowed you to participate in the upcoming game show in the "Wild Hunt" event! A branded set of clothing (T-shirt and pants with a red "Target" print in the chest, back and butt area and with a gold "Property of Karlsson Group" logo) will be given to you completely free of charge! No refusal to participate in the show is accepted, control of your arrival is entrusted to the Deadly Vipers squad. Have a great time at our show!
I love it!

Someone make sure he is paired up with Zach for Scarlet's special announcement!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 9:16 AM
I have written a long Patreon post and updated here on the Patreon Road Map channel. Generally, up to 1190 renders, 50+ animations and plugging away :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seem to be Dom Sneaks this week. Also, given the last RoadMap post, it may seem we get less unfo on the general Discord RoadMap channel, however, fear not good people, will be restarting my subscription as of next month :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress TessToday at 9:16 AM
I have written a long Patreon post and updated here on the Patreon Road Map channel. Generally, up to 1190 renders, 50+ animations and plugging away :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck yeah..It's the fate of all the bitches in spiked shoes who mistakenly think they're in charge at this celebration of life. And that's great. :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes