Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When Phoebe starts swallowing KaneDom's cock up to his balls, I'm sure she'll have more work to do and your photo collection will be enriched. ;)
Only have that folder so can easily repost them if required. Once update out it will be deleted :)

Reactions: Stan5851

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
All things aside, I hope we do get more interactions with Phoebe. I still think she is one of the hottest characters in the entire game, even if she is completely crazy XD

If she were an LI I would be diving in head first with no regrets (please make it happen) :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All things aside, I hope we do get more interactions with Phoebe. I still think she is one of the hottest characters in the entire game, even if she is completely crazy XD

If she were an LI I would be diving in head first with no regrets (please make it happen) :KEK:
I wouldn't chase her if she was a LI but I do quite like her, her crazy is what makes her fun and sexy. That scene in the underground crypt where she even freaks out Elena and Yvette is pure gold :ROFLMAO:

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Weird as fuck imo too, but i think it has to do with the completely power/control of a woman about a dick. the more control and power = More pleasure?
Why is that more weird than a kink for being peed on? Most kinks are weird af anyway. If you feel a kink is weird, that just means you don't happen to have it. I'd actually be surprised if castration doesn't show up in this game. It's not like it's more extreme than being killed, which also seems to be on the table.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why is that more weird than a kink for being peed on? Most kinks are weird af anyway. If you feel a kink is weird, that just means you don't happen to have it. I'd actually be surprised if castration doesn't show up in this game. It's not like it's more extreme than being killed, which also seems to be on the table.
Being killed isn't a kink lol....

As for castration as a kink...for me, a kink is something you can continually partake in and enjoy (even if painful)...castration does not come under those rules...once they gone...they gone. So sure, it could possibly be in as a sadistic thing from Julie perhaps to someone who displeases her...but an actual kink? Not seeing it personally and I really don't see it being in this story.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Being killed isn't a kink lol....

As for castration as a kink...for me, a kink is something you can continually partake in and enjoy (even if painful)...castration does not come under those rules...once they gone...they gone. So sure, it could possibly be in as a sadistic thing from Julie perhaps to someone who displeases her...but an actual kink? Not seeing it personally and I really don't see it being in this story.
Both being killed and killing is something some people have sexual fantasies about, same with castration. Thus they are kinks. I'm not even going to discuss that. D

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Because like Mav said once you don´t have a dick you can´t enjoy it anymore, you can take all the golden showers you want but with castration there is no more pleasure since the dick is out :ROFLMAO:, i can "understand" a woman having this kink, because she is the one punishing the man but the other way around confuse me. Anyway enjoy whatever you want, for me is weird as fuck and no one can change my mind about it, i can´t change your kinks neither so...

Who are you fooling here?, it's a kink and this game is all about it.
To be honest the most weird things can be kinks, but i think being killed as a kink is not healthy, that means literally death, DEATH.

Not all kinks are for everyone but when we talk about a "kink" with a real danger for your life this "kink" becomes in something like a mental problem. There is a very famous case about a man who loved to be cut, he chatted with people in the deepweb with a kink for cut people and hurt others and he was sttabed and that stuff. One day he went too far and he was cut with a machete in his belly, you can imagine what happened... Can be this being called a kink? Technically yes but is more a mental problem.

And is not the same having a kink in the game than in real life, the majority of the kinks i enjoy here i don´t experiment them in my real life, so i can understand better if someone have here a kink about death or castration but in real life definitely not...

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
While I don't have any sort of kink related to it, I can see castration as the ultimate form of giving up control. That said, I have no idea where you're supposed to go from there with it.
As for death not being a kink...snuff films exist for a reason. I have no idea why someone would want to be killed (outside of suicidal tendencies taking a variant approach) but there are obviously people that get off on killing.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While I don't have any sort of kink related to it, I can see castration as the ultimate form of giving up control. That said, I have no idea where you're supposed to go from there with it.
As for death not being a kink...snuff films exist for a reason. I have no idea why someone would want to be killed (outside of suicidal tendencies taking a variant approach) but there are obviously people that get off on killing.
You answered yourself. Snuff is not a kink for those being snuffed....for those watching yes...maybe even for those doing...but sure as hell not not for the unlucky victim. So no, it's not a kink...as Don said above about castration, for the woman, perhaps yes....the man...no...it's one-shot and done deal.

And I'll say again, as have no fucking idea how we got back onto this topic as I have too many idiots on ignore, I highly doubt it will be in this, so maybe we should go back to discussing what is in the game and its plot and not what a small minority of people want in the game.

Who are you fooling here?, it's a kink and this game is all about it.
*sighs*...

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
For any Secret Sub players, “3) The secret sub path will add one more female character to this narrative, it will be either optional or an add on to the originally intended group of women involved.”

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea if you dislike the protagonist so much you want to see his willy cut off or etc, perhaps its time to try another game.

Btw… since I’m a Patreon member… a lot was revealed…to be new and changing… I’ll do one that some people may like…
“4) Angelica will be moved up in priority to a Tier 1 romance for a specific type of dom player.”
Rejoice Dom players hahaha
Thats what Im talking about now if only a certain red head would be upgraded to tier go away

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Btw… since I’m a Patreon member… a lot was revealed…to be new and changing… I’ll do one that some people may like…
“4) Angelica will be moved up in priority to a Tier 1 romance for a specific type of dom player.”
Rejoice Dom players hahaha
ААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!OMG! :love: :love: :love:
Silver, this is the best news of the month! Thank you so much for the information. At least my post wasn't written for nothing.
my_post.jpg
I don't pretend that Tess decision was made because of this (after all, what I wrote about was ripe in the souls of many players who love this strong-willed redheaded beauty), but I'm insanely happy that Tess decided to give the players such a royal gift!:)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes