Mar 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good post indeed, I agree with pretty much everything you said. Many brilliant thinkers have searched in vain for their 'Philosopher King' since the dawn of time, and I'll have no problem with Kane (Olivia too) being one in the end, as long as he isn't portrayed as a genius. Being good managers and having decent education on a variety of topics should be enough for them.

Also, we need more men in STEM, down with the matriarchy! Break that glass ceiling, Kane! You go, boy! (y)

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Does anyone have any news on what stage Tess is at in the creation of the new part of the game?

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Hi everyone, playing this for the first time because I've heard lots of good things about it. Just wondering if having the sister as a Sub or Dom significantly influences the game and/or relationship with the mc. If you can't answer without spoiling important stuff then don't worry about it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi everyone, playing this for the first time because I've heard lots of good things about it. Just wondering if having the sister as a Sub or Dom significantly influences the game and/or relationship with the mc. If you can't answer without spoiling important stuff then don't worry about it.
Right now...no. Future yes it will. If romancing our dear sweet, kind and adorably lovely sister then if you are on KaneDomPath and Olivia is on SubPath then she will start to be submissive towards a DomKane.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
So, who does everyone tend to pick as their sponsor? I align with Dominique from a morality perspective, but Veronica's intelligence and access to stuff like that enhancement pod thing makes it seem like she'd be more beneficial to the mc.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes