Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, who does everyone tend to pick as their sponsor? I align with Dominique from a morality perspective, but Veronica's intelligence and access to stuff like that enhancement pod thing makes it seem like she'd be more beneficial to the mc.
Entirely personal choice. I'm not actually sure there is one favoured by players over the rest. Besdies, unless you are meta-gaming and know exactly what to pick to get which sponsor...it would be random on your first couple of saves.

That's what multiple save are for, which really, given how many endings are planned, you should have anyway.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Entirely personal choice. I'm not actually sure there is one favoured by players over the rest. Besdies, unless you are meta-gaming and know exactly what to pick to get which sponsor...it would be random on your first couple of saves.

That's what multiple save are for, which really, given how many endings are planned, you should have anyway.
Oh, I wasn't really asking about who's best to pick, just who you prefer more for your sponsor.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 9:53 AM

Just sharing this now since I just completed it feeling MUCH better about being organized now and ramping up for final arc of Part 2. Working on sub path right now absolutely matches my gut feel after checking everything carefully.

• MAIN renders (all see no matter what) - 213
  • Sub Path: 713 renders
  • Secret Sub: 367 renders
  • Dom Path: 955 renders
  • Total right now: 2,248 renders

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So, who does everyone tend to pick as their sponsor? I align with Dominique from a morality perspective, but Veronica's intelligence and access to stuff like that enhancement pod thing makes it seem like she'd be more beneficial to the mc.
Depends, For Sub and Dom Players it's different... I will say that Alessandra might be making her offer of sponsorship for true sub Kane (By accepting to join her faction, just like Olivia's offer to join her faction to get Elena's sponsorship) in this part... heh

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Depends, For Sub and Dom Players it's different... I will say that Alessandra might be making her offer of sponsorship for true sub Kane (By accepting to join her faction, just like Olivia's offer to join her faction to get Elena's sponsorship) in this part... heh
Yeah it's a difficult one, especially gibven you can have more than one sponsor anyway. Why I never actually answer these kinds of dumb questions. LIke anything, just started MMO, which is the best class? What do you think, should I get the PAM111 or the PAM112....Uggghh...

Just fucking pick one!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah it's a difficult one, especially gibven you can have more than one sponsor anyway. Why I never actually answer these kinds of dumb questions. LIke anything, just started MMO, which is the best class? What do you think, should I get the PAM111 or the PAM112....Uggghh...

Just fucking pick one!
I will say that for doms you can have multiple sponsorships, but for sub Kane, you can have only one, so it’ll be interesting to see any repercussions if they possibly find out… heh

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Contrary to the (rather rude) responses before me, I don't play more than one playthrough.
I took Juliette as sponsor.
My MCs are both evil and dom, and she fits both their personalities in my opinion.
And I like her honest, careless brutality.
Also she is very beautiful.
Lastly she doesn't pretend to be some kind of nice person, being interested in world peace or other blatant lies, like most of the other sisters.
I also have the support of Elena, but thats mostly for story reasons.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I will say that for doms you can have multiple sponsorships, but for sub Kane, you can have only one, so it’ll be interesting to see any repercussions if they possibly find out… heh
You mean if the dom spinsors find out about each other? If so, I would say they would be naive to think they would be the only sponsor (and we know they are not). However, yes, depending on your combinations of dual (or more) sponsors....that could be very fun indeed lol...sort of add to the hate and competition between them lol.

Duke it out ladies! Your ball gag and my cock await!

• Haha
Reactions: DoverDad

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021

Just fucking pick one!
I was just trying to engage in discussion, don't be a douche.

Reactions: drdiver3

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Contrary to the (rather rude) responses before me, I don't play more than one playthrough.
I took Juliette as sponsor.
My MCs are both evil and dom, and she fits both their personalities in my opinion.
And I like her honest, careless brutality.
Also she is very beautiful.
Lastly she doesn't pretend to be some kind of nice person, being interested in world peace or other blatant lies, like most of the other sisters.
I also have the support of Elena, but thats mostly for story reasons.
Thanks for offering an actual response like SilverCrow. I'm playing as a good dom mc with a good sub sister. I took Veronica as my initial sponsor because her intelligence seems like a great asset and, though not seemingly as good as Dominique, she doesn't seem quite as evil as Juliette and Alessandra. I'm a sucker for freckled redheads too, so that certainly played a part in my decision lol.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You mean if the dom spinsors find out about each other? If so, I would say they would be naive to think they would be the only sponsor (and we know they are not). However, yes, depending on your combinations of dual (or more) sponsors....that could be very fun indeed lol...sort of add to the hate and competition between them lol.

Duke it out ladies! Your ball gag and my cock await!
no I mean if your sub Kane and your original sponsorship gal(s) find out that you accepted other sponsorships from other characters… technically you can’t, as a sub you can have only one sponsorship, while dom Kane can’t have multiple ones

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinkyshin

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
no I mean if your sub Kane and your original sponsorship gal(s) find out that you accepted other sponsorships from other characters… technically you can’t, as a sub you can have only one sponsorship, while dom Kane can’t have multiple ones
...so both can't have mulitple one sponsorships? I assume a typo.^^

Mar 11, 2023
I'm playing as a good dom mc with a good sub sister. I took Veronica as my initial sponsor because her intelligence seems like a great asset and, though not seemingly as good as Dominique, she doesn't seem quite as evil as Juliette and Alessandra.
Evil Dominique scenes are hot though, the movie theater is pure fire. A bit tricky to unlock that path, but totally worth it.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Quick question, is it possible to have multiple romantic relationships without negative repercussions? Junko seems like a sweet girl but I've gotta agree with Dominique, having a romantic relationship with just her as an mc who's trying to work his way up the ranks wouldn't be ideal. I could totally see it working if she could be something like a concubine.

drdiver3

Apr 11, 2023
Lol. No spoilers, but some of your assumptions aren't accurate.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
...so both can't have mulitple one sponsorships? I assume a typo.^^
both Sub and Dom can have multiple sponsorships but technically subs are only allowed one person that can sponsor sub Kane… which is why I'm saying it’ll be interesting to see what happens if ur sub Kane has multiple sponsorships and one of the gals finds out

DoverDad

Formerly 'DoverUK25'
Oct 16, 2021
I don't know if this will be classed as offtopic but this affects everybody that use IOS 'Apple is requiring that Patreon use their in-app purchasing system and remove all other billing systems from the Patreon iOS app by November 2024. This means that starting in November, new memberships purchased in the iOS app will be subject to Apple's 30% App Store fee
this will not impact your existing memberships at all. Apple's App Store fee only applies to new memberships purchased in the iOS app beginning in November 2024."
So any new subscribers who subscribe via an iOS device will be charged a 30% increase on top of the price of the selected tier.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I don't know if this will be classed as offtopic but this affects everybody that use IOS 'Apple is requiring that Patreon use their in-app purchasing system and remove all other billing systems from the Patreon iOS app by November 2024. This means that starting in November, new memberships purchased in the iOS app will be subject to Apple's 30% App Store fee
this will not impact your existing memberships at all. Apple's App Store fee only applies to new memberships purchased in the iOS app beginning in November 2024."
So any new subscribers who subscribe via an iOS device will be charged a 30% increase on top of the price of the selected tier.
Thanks?... I have Android.

Just don't use the app to subscribe to any creators. Just use the website like a real one instead :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: DoverDad

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'd laugh....but I might upset some peeps so....wait...screw it...when have I ever cared about upsetting someone...

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes