Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Pretty good game, I actually appreciate when a VN is compact and easy to get through without heaps of filler.

There is a definite theme of 'nice guys finish last' and overcoming bastards by being a more clever dastard that was not natural to me but it's a VN, not an RPG, so this isn't a criticism, just an observation.

I really liked Melissa's model and while her story was vague it would have been interesting to have an ending that expanded on it and maybe knocked her up, similar to the others.

Reactions: m4pII

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Strange game. For best ending, you need to avoid asking questions at the therapy. Than you can plot a revenge in the past. Don't even know what to do to get in fight with Mark over Sam. Pity you can't have just Sandra, this Clara girl isn't interesting in the slightest.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Does anyone know if this game will have another update? It says Completed, but it's numbered v0.9.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Does that mean only mark is the culprit here? Only he would get his punishment for NTR on MC in past? Sam is innocent? Where she got her punishment?, i mean did she get punishment by MC in a "face to face way?"

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Any one else getting a black screen when you start the game? for the first release i got a lack screen right of the start and same with this. Im just startig a new game,and just get a lack screen where the mc talks

bigyeti7

Jul 25, 2017
If you are looking for the threesome you'll need to have finished the game at least once. Then choose option three at the frat party and then choose destroy Mark and use Tom. Then choose "Makes fun of their mother > Making fun of their job and authority > Telling them to calm down" as posted above. You then have to choose don't send meds and the threesome awaits.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Rather, she punishes you and stays that way. No revenge path
You actually do (or better said, can) get revenge on her and Mark, but yeah, no path for it.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes