Sativa Jameson

Oct 22, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Correct link for torrent is:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Found the following endings from best to worst

1 mark gets locked up for 15 years and the MC gets both sandra and Carla.

2 mark gets locked up for 3 years MC gets Carla but poor Sandra is left out

3 ending where MC helps mark and dooms Carla.

4 ending were mark remembers the MC and sends him a pic of his first crush with a leash and dog collar and another with him give the MC the bird while standing behind a pregnant Carla

5 ending where history repeats itself in the form of the MC not only losing Sandra but also Melissa and Carla to Mark while working his life away to fund mark and his harems lifestyle.

Was able to repeat endings 1 2 3 and 5 easily but 4 only got once.

Zobra

Dec 31, 2019
Any one else getting a black screen when you start the game? for the first release i got a lack screen right of the start and same with this. Im just startig a new game,and just get a lack screen where the mc talks
You probably playing on Window Display , try on Fullscreen

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask has anyone been able to get the 4th ending consistently AKA the second worst ending where instead of losing Sandra, Karla, and Melissa, they get the ending where Mark remembers you and instead send you the pic of your former crush Samantha with a dog collar and leash and the second where Karla is knocked up with his kid pregnant and him giving you the bird?

I can consistently get the best ending, second best ending, Neutral ending, and worst ending but that ending only got once and no matter what combination I do I always get the worst ending while trying to get said ending.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Found the following endings from best to worst

1 mark gets locked up for 15 years and the MC gets both sandra and Carla.

2 mark gets locked up for 3 years MC gets Carla but poor Sandra is left out

3 ending where MC helps mark and dooms Carla.

4 ending were mark remembers the MC and sends him a pic of his first crush with a leash and dog collar and another with him give the MC the bird while standing behind a pregnant Carla

5 ending where history repeats itself in the form of the MC not only losing Sandra but also Melissa and Carla to Mark while working his life away to fund mark and his harems lifestyle.

Was able to repeat endings 1 2 3 and 5 easily but 4 only got once.

How can I make the first ending?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How can I make the first ending?
Ok here are the steps.

1) when you get to the party sense in the past you need to pick the final option of plotting your revenge.
2) when you are at the choice of helping Mark or destroying him choose destroy.
3) when you are ask to use Tom or not choose use him.
4) when asked what to say to prove him choose the chooses that involve the following

Insult his mother, insulting his job, telling him to calm down

5) when asked whether or not to give him his meds or not choose not to give him the meds.

Following this and you should get the first ending everytime.

However you won't be able to get the ultimategood ending on your first playthrough seeing as the 3rd option won't be open yet.

Reactions: kghky and E_O_N

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
1) when you get to the party sense in the past you need to pick the final option of plotting your revenge.
2) when you are at the choice of helping Mark or destroying him choose destroy.
3) when you are ask to use Tom or not choose use him.
4) when asked what to say to prove him choose the chooses that involve the following

Insult his mother, insulting his job, telling him to calm down

5) when asked whether or not to give him his meds or not choose not to give him the meds.

Following this and you should get the first ending everytime.

However you won't be able to get the ultimategood ending on your first playthrough seeing as the 3rd option won't be open yet.
How do I get the third option?

1642366709531.png

1642366172107.png

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Thanks Mistress_Kixen &
You are right, the fourth ending can only be reached once.

kghky You need to win the game first. The final good ending will only be unlocked after.

If you have any more questions: I opened a discord, you should be able to reach me there more easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and kghky

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks Mistress_Kixen &

kghky You need to win the game first. The final good ending will only be unlocked after.

If you have any more questions: I just opened a discord, you should be able to reach me there more easily.
Yes, after winning the game, the third option appears after starting the game again. Thank you!!

1642370490705.png

1642370525097.png

Reactions: E_O_N

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks Mistress_Kixen &

If you have any more questions: I opened a discord, you should be able to reach me there more easily.
I have to ask was that done on purpose, on is that actually a bug within the game? I ask seeing as that is one of my personal favorite endings within the game.

Also it is also a shame that despite the revenge plot in the past to get back at the girl who basically screwed you over there wasn't a path to deal with her in the present as well.

Reactions: kghky

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I have to ask was that done on purpose, on is that actually a bug within the game? I ask seeing as that is one of my personal favorite endings within the game.

Also it is also a shame that despite the revenge plot in the past to get back at the girl who basically screwed you over there wasn't a path to deal with her in the present as well.
It was done on purpose, as it's not up to the MC if he get's the "soft" bad ending. When Mark learned in his past what was needed for his future, he will go for the ending that is better for himself and Sandra is part of that. Unless of course you win, but there is no him going soft on you on purpose option.

I know, there is quite a lot we could add and I've seen someone do Sam in "Show us your art skills" thread. So I realize there is at least some people that would like to see more of her. However while I am not saying we are done with everyone forever, our main focus currently is Terror.

Reactions: kghky
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes