Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How to get this one?
I am not honestly sure. What I did the first time around was screw up to see what the bad ending was and when I saw did it happened. However the author mentioned you can only get that ending once so if you keep getting the ultimate bad end the game already registered the soft bad end happened.

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know how many endings there are because I managed to unlock 4 endings.
1.The ending with Melissa (Help Mark)
2.The ending with Clara (Destroy Mark)
3.The end with Clara and Sandra trio and pregnancy (It's time for my revenge)
4.The bad ending (Everything went to shit)
Note: sorry for my bad use of English
1646056990074.png
1646057014371.png
1646057070849.png
1646057188212.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
is ntr avoidable ?
I would say no. You already got NTRed by the guy you are psychoanalyzing in the past so the ink is dry, so to speak. But there are multiple playthroughs where you can steal his woman. So you are the NTR guy. So it is still NTR. So still no.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know how many endings there are because I managed to unlock 4 endings.
1.The ending with Melissa (Help Mark)
2.The ending with Clara (Destroy Mark)
3.The end with Clara and Sandra trio and pregnancy (It's time for my revenge)
4.The bad ending (Everything went to shit)
Note: sorry for my bad use of English
View attachment 1678946
View attachment 1678948
View attachment 1678950
View attachment 1678952
You missed the one shot Bad ending light where Mark remembers you but instead of getting three women for himself he instead sends you a pic of naked pick of Samantha with a dog leash on her neck and a pregnant Clara while giving you the middle finger.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So if you decide to take revenge you lose no matter what and if you decide not to take revenge you win no matter what. Did I miss anything?
Quite a lot, actually. You can try to take revenge and fuck it up. That is a bleak ending.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Let me rephrase that. Is there a way to get revenge and a good ending?
The best revenge is living well. But yes. You can get him thrown in prison and impregnate his wife while keeping your other patient and secretary as side pieces. Also, on the second playthrough, you got revenge on him years ago anyway when you locked him and your girlfriend in the basement.

Sep 20, 2020
The best revenge is living well. But yes. You can get him thrown in prison and impregnate his wife while keeping your other patient and secretary as side pieces. Also, on the second playthrough, you got revenge on him years ago anyway when you locked him and your girlfriend in the basement.
Wow. I guess I underestimated the game

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wow. I guess I underestimated the game
I have to admit it is easy to do. This game has a weird concept that you have fewer options and less content the first time you play through. At the end of that first playthrough, your secretary will express disappointment and bewilderment at your decisions and the second time you play through you will have more options and more content. I am not certain, but I think that subsequent playthroughs are better suited to the revenge route while the first playthrough should be either the "good" route (forgiveness) or the failure route (NTR).

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I have to admit it is easy to do. This game has a weird concept that you have fewer options and less content the first time you play through.
Used to be more common in the 90s. Most of my experience in regards to visual novels comes from that time.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Used to be more common in the 90s. Most of my experience in regards to visual novels comes from that time.
I find that very interesting. I'm a bit of a newcomer to the genre and only really began to be interested in them a few years ago when a friend insisted I play the Doki Doki Literature Club game. It also required replays and other metatextual interactions. I then played a few of the games that it was a parody of and got sucked down the rabbit hole that eventually led me to this board. So it is very interesting to find that this used to be a more common convention.

Reactions: E_O_N

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
We are currently doing one more update of the game. Going from 0.9 to 1.0, with a name change as well (it deserves it).
It will be called Karma, instead of Hello World.

The beta will be finished this week and released here with a small delay, the final version that contains animations will be released on patreon only (at least until the pirates swing by).

Following feedback went and is going into this update:
- English could be better. - We let the whole script be proof read.
- Sex Scenes are not good enough. - We rewrote, extended and animated (blender!), preview:

Additionally:
- Melissa was the favorite character (Discord poll), so she got an extra scene or two.
- Also we improved all of our renders with a post work(images to compare)
- We added sound!

After it's finished, we'll release it to other platforms.
If you liked our game, but can't support us financially, feedback and a review is also appreciated.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
We are currently doing one more update of the game. Going from 0.9 to 1.0, with a name change as well (it deserves it).
It will be called Karma, instead of Hello World.

The beta will be finished this week and released here with a small delay, the final version that contains animations will be released on patreon only (at least until the pirates swing by).

Following feedback went and is going into this update:
- English could be better. - We let the whole script be proof read.
- Sex Scenes are not good enough. - We rewrote, extended and animated (blender!), preview:

Additionally:
- Melissa was the favorite character (Discord poll), so she got an extra scene or two.
- Also we improved all of our renders with a post work(images to compare)
- We added sound!

After it's finished, we'll release it to other platforms.
If you liked our game, but can't support us financially, feedback and a review is also appreciated.
I'm glad you wanted to continue with this game, it has a lot of potential.

Reactions: vitamin433

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I'm glad you wanted to continue with this game, it has a lot of potential.
Thank you for your kind words.
Just to make sure I was understood right. Our main focus is still Terror.
We won't continue Karma, but polish it with this update. The story extensions however are rather small.

Edit: Released on patreon, we'll release it in a few weeks here. As this version is supposed to be free at some point anyway.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes