JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The best revenge is living well. But yes. You can get him thrown in prison and impregnate his wife while keeping your other patient and secretary as side pieces. Also, on the second playthrough, you got revenge on him years ago anyway when you locked him and your girlfriend in the basement.
What do you mean by on the second play through?

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
for a repeat of the 5th are you sure about that? cos renpy also saves in the roaming and posibly also the LocalLow under appdata. tried it and doesnt work. so id change it so it say once you hit the correct scene/after any choices and its thoroughly locked it, then save but not before this does have a roll back with scroll wheel. the dev could also ad some sorta gallery thing, but oh well
It suffices. However, we will patch it slightly. You will only be able to get the ultra bad ending, as well as the ultra good ending when you chose corresponding options in chapter 2. That way every ending can be repeated.

About the gallery, you are right.

What do you mean by on the second play through?
You can get revenge on Sam after you've won for the first time. There is a new path unlocked where previously there was no choice.

However, in regards to revenge as in fuck her senseless, I'll have to disappoint you. It would not really make sense for the MC to insist on growing if he somehow got that good of an ending in his earlier days.

This is marked as [Completed], but also as '0.9 Alpha'. Is it in a completed state or was it abandoned?
We are currently polishing it. There are not any new scenes planned and all endings are there completely.
Now we are doing stuff like ending screens, support pages, improving soundtrack etc.

The only really notable thing not in the game yet would be the animations we are currently doing, which should enhance the sex scenes considerably.
They are not too big and will be looped. But while they are not perfect, they are considerably better than much I've seen in other games and on a great foundation (Blender).
I posted it before, there is a preview on twitter:

Thank you Mistress_Kixen. I will add your guide to the first post and adjust it when needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrfing and AtotehZ

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Nice and short. Kind of wish it was longer though, with a better build up ( Clara coming onto MC right after Mark is dealt with was too soon).

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Eon Able is the Melissa ending only on karma, not in hello world?
Many seemed to like her, so we've added an additional ending to give that some consideration.
You were able (and still are) to have her solo in the previous versions in the neutral ending.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Many seemed to like her, so we've added an additional ending to give that some consideration.
You were able (and still are) to have her solo in the previous versions in the neutral ending.
Oh... But neutral ending is kind of bad for one girl... Her life is ruined

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I like the new name. I think that more people will play as a result because many may not have even given it a second glance based on the title (which had little to do with the content). The sense of there being some sort of payback in the game may attract more interest.

Reactions: E_O_N

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Not bad but the fact that an ending is blocked until you get another ending is lame, and the comment of the dev about NTR of "sensible people" I would say that's a shitty way to approach the issue, I get it maybe he's tired of people complaining but guess what? that's life, just because you get stuck in traffic every day doesn't mean you go out and insult someone, I don't really care about NTR but if some people don't like it so what? People have the freedom to like whatever they want, a possible NTR notice would suffice so people make the choice, I don't know maybe is a personal thing but making fun of others for what they like I considerate immature.

Reactions: franzz

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I like the new name. I think that more people will play as a result because many may not have even given it a second glance based on the title (which had little to do with the content). The sense of there being some sort of payback in the game may attract more interest.
Initially I understood the term Karma more in a western sense. You do something bad or good, it will eventually return.
But as I understand from Books like Shogun, Musashi etc., japanese people used to (My guess is it comes from zen) believe that Karma is something you carry. A connection, something like a soft fate. As example: "Your Karma is to die early!", "Your Karma is to be poor!"

So I thought it was more than fitting in either case. The karma of revenge, the karma of reaping success after hard work, or also the karma of losing.

So while the player is playing, he decides which form of Karma is fitting, ironically his fate is in his own hands.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Seeing as I didn't give it before I will get my pro's and con's list to the game.

Pro's to update

1)The adding of an extra ending where you can get all three women within said game was a nice touch. Because let's face it while Hello world's Ultimate good ending was nice, the fact that Mark in his ultimate good ending (which is the player's ultimate bad end) he ended up getting the better deal seeing as originally he was able to get three women while at best you could only get two.

2) Loved the extra scenes within the endings to flesh each and every one of them out.

3) The Music within the game was a nice extra, and it did work with several of the scene's within the game.

Cons

(1) In the ultimate good ending in Hello world, when you choose to knock one of the girls but not the other the ending reflexed that. The same can be said if you didn't knock them up at all. However in Karma regardless of who you choose to knock up or not knock up in the ending it shows both Sandra and Clara knocked up with his kids. I know it may seem small however that little bit of extra attention to detail within Hello world that didn't show up in Karma did end up hurting the game in my eyes.

(2) In the ultimate bad ending a good chuck of me really wished that if you didn't choose the Revenge path and got the ultimate bad ending that Samantha would have showed up along with Clara, Sandra, and Melissa to torment you. I mean when you get the bad ending with the pic of Samantha being naked and having the dog collar around her neck the MC still felt the pain from his past. Plus from what we heard of Carla in another of the endings she knew Mark was originally cheating on her. So if you as I mentioned didn't choose the revenge path but got the ultimate bad ending have Samantha show up again for that case not only could have worked, but would have really and I mean really rubbed salt on a wound that the MC thought he healed from but didn't. Choosing the Revenge path but going for the ultimate bad ending anyways could have resulted in the current ending seeing as it would make sense that Samantha would split due to Mark beating her up.

(3) There was no stand alone Sandra ending. If you choose the Neutral end where you helped Mark even if you did doom Clara you still had Melissa. If you choose the first good end you were able to get Clara. However you couldn't get Sandra by herself and she was only gainable in the Ultimate good end and the Very good end. Would have loved to see a good ending where you could Save Clara and not date her, while Getting Sandra for yourself.

(4) in the ultimate bad ending and you put the gun to your head, if you choose to end it all it doesn't happen. I know this is a very dark thought but if the MC wasn't going to end himself no matter what the you choose why have said option there?

As for your decision not to have the MC get Samantha I can totally understand that one. She not only belittled the MC when she got with Mark, but she bashed him for at the time being not making a move. If she truly liked him like that and saw that he liked her she could have easily made the first move and got with him but she didn't. Not to mention she became a complete and total bitch after she got with Mark so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: E_O_N

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Seeing as I didn't give it before I will get my pro's and con's list to the game.

Pro's to update

1)The adding of an extra ending where you can get all three women within said game was a nice touch. Because let's face it while Hello world's Ultimate good ending was nice, the fact that Mark in his ultimate good ending (which is the player's ultimate bad end) he ended up getting the better deal seeing as originally he was able to get three women while at best you could only get two.

2) Loved the extra scenes within the endings to flesh each and every one of them out.

3) The Music within the game was a nice extra, and it did work with several of the scene's within the game.

Cons

(1) In the ultimate good ending in Hello world, when you choose to knock one of the girls but not the other the ending reflexed that. The same can be said if you didn't knock them up at all. However in Karma regardless of who you choose to knock up or not knock up in the ending it shows both Sandra and Clara knocked up with his kids. I know it may seem small however that little bit of extra attention to detail within Hello world that didn't show up in Karma did end up hurting the game in my eyes.

(2) In the ultimate bad ending a good chuck of me really wished that if you didn't choose the Revenge path and got the ultimate bad ending that Samantha would have showed up along with Clara, Sandra, and Melissa to torment you. I mean when you get the bad ending with the pic of Samantha being naked and having the dog collar around her neck the MC still felt the pain from his past. Plus from what we heard of Carla in another of the endings she knew Mark was originally cheating on her. So if you as I mentioned didn't choose the revenge path but got the ultimate bad ending have Samantha show up again for that case not only could have worked, but would have really and I mean really rubbed salt on a wound that the MC thought he healed from but didn't. Choosing the Revenge path but going for the ultimate bad ending anyways could have resulted in the current ending seeing as it would make sense that Samantha would split due to Mark beating her up.

(3) There was no stand alone Sandra ending. If you choose the Neutral end where you helped Mark even if you did doom Clara you still had Melissa. If you choose the first good end you were able to get Clara. However you couldn't get Sandra by herself and she was only gainable in the Ultimate good end and the Very good end. Would have loved to see a good ending where you could Save Clara and not date her, while Getting Sandra for yourself.

(4) in the ultimate bad ending and you put the gun to your head, if you choose to end it all it doesn't happen. I know this is a very dark thought but if the MC wasn't going to end himself no matter what the you choose why have said option there?

As for your decision not to have the MC get Samantha I can totally understand that one. She not only belittled the MC when she got with Mark, but she bashed him for at the time being not making a move. If she truly liked him like that and saw that he liked her she could have easily made the first move and got with him but she didn't. Not to mention she became a complete and total bitch after she got with Mark so.

You are making some very reasonable points.
In regards to pro
1) I agree
2) It was a weak point that needed to be fixed. I hope with the added animations, it will get even better.
3) We improved the music and soundtracks for the beta.

Cons
1) We'll fix that.
2) With Sam into the mix it might feel like the bad path is worse than the good path is good. Something I am trying to evade. But I have an idea.
3) True, Clara was the romance option. I think we will keep that as it is. Clara has a certain weight in the story. Not just as someone for revenge, but also as someone we can help, someone kind, successful and worthy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, your feedback helped a lot. Thank you.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I just read nicod's "review" lol. Got many words to describe this word vomit, but ironic would be at the top of the list.

Anyways, is this worth a replay if we went through all routes in the original version? That's rather subjective, but let me hear your thoughts.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I just read nicod's "review" lol. Got many words to describe this word vomit, but ironic would be at the top of the list.

Anyways, is this worth a replay if we went through all routes in the original version? That's rather subjective, but let me hear your thoughts.
Our game contains an ntr path. Too good of an average rating I consider an insult to it.

From my perspective I'd advice you wait. I think it's worth it. But you played the last version through, we released the beta on patreon and a final version is still to come.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, what's the plan after that Christmas game?

I'm not sure how well received that one is, but I just personally never had the urge to play a Christmas themed game lol.

I'm looking forward to your first long term project.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Btw, what's the plan after that Christmas game?

I'm not sure how well received that one is, but I just personally never had the urge to play a Christmas themed game lol.

I'm looking forward to your first long term project.
You have not played the Christmas Special?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I would play it. Might not be the right season anymore and doesn't contain much in terms of explicit content.
And I might be biased. But I think it's something special. Also it shows you some characters from our next game.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes