desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You have not played the Christmas Special?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I would play it. Might not be the right season anymore and doesn't contain much in terms of explicit content.
And I might be biased. But I think it's something special. Also it shows you some characters from our next game.
Maybe I'm just a Grinch, haha. The premise just doesn't draw me in.

Well, actually, I might have misunderstood the concept. I thought the game name was "Terror Christmas Special" instead of "Terror" Christmas special episode. I don't really play Christmas specials of any games, and a Christmas themed story seemed uninteresting, but I guess this is a normal game that just happened to have a Christmas special as the first episode? I'll look into it when you get farther on it (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: E_O_N

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Maybe I'm just a Grinch, haha. The premise just doesn't draw me in.

Well, actually, I might have misunderstood the concept. I thought the game name was "Terror Christmas Special" instead of "Terror" Christmas special episode. I don't really play Christmas specials of any games, and a Christmas themed story seemed uninteresting, but I guess this is a normal game that just happened to have a Christmas special as the first episode? I'll look into it when you get farther on it (y).
Ah, it's not a Christmas themed game. No worries there. Just the special that happens to be the first release. We wanted to do something heart warming to start.

Here is a render from a non Christmas scene.
s29_004.png

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I hope there will be a gallery in the future.

Are there more scenes wth Melissa? Or there is only one at the end? Also would be nice to have foursome at the end.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Looks worth a shot. Will play it. Story premise is good and it appears that you know how to render the female form. Will give it a go. If I hated it, then I deleted it and didn't look back. I I liked it, I will return to say nice things and may have suggestions to improve the title. We shall see...
Adventure ever on, Phat :devilish: (y)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It suffices. However, we will patch it slightly. You will only be able to get the ultra bad ending, as well as the ultra good ending when you chose corresponding options in chapter 2. That way every ending can be repeated.

About the gallery, you are right.

Workupload

You can get revenge on Sam after you've won for the first time. There is a new path unlocked where previously there was no choice.

However, in regards to revenge as in fuck her senseless, I'll have to disappoint you. It would not really make sense for the MC to insist on growing if he somehow got that good of an ending in his earlier days.

We are currently polishing it. There are not any new scenes planned and all endings are there completely.
Now we are doing stuff like ending screens, support pages, improving soundtrack etc.

The only really notable thing not in the game yet would be the animations we are currently doing, which should enhance the sex scenes considerably.
They are not too big and will be looped. But while they are not perfect, they are considerably better than much I've seen in other games and on a great foundation (Blender).
I posted it before, there is a preview on twitter:

Thank you Mistress_Kixen. I will add your guide to the first post and adjust it when needed.
It's entirely up to you how you label the versions, but Alpha usually comes before the Betas. Marking it as complete however is not normal for a v0.9. Other games I've seen working on "complete" games to polish do 1.0 for their complete version and 1.01, 1.02 and so on for the final polish. Again, this is completely up to you, it just confused a bit when done this way. At least now we know.

Reactions: E_O_N and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's entirely up to you how you label the versions, but Alpha usually comes before the Betas. Marking it as complete however is not normal for a v0.9. Other games I've seen working on "complete" games to polish do 1.0 for their complete version and 1.01, 1.02 and so on for the final polish. Again, this is completely up to you, it just confused a bit when done this way. At least now we know.
I agree yet will not be bound by nomenclature. I'll give it a go and see how she plays...

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I hope there will be a gallery in the future.

Are there more scenes wth Melissa? Or there is only one at the end? Also would be nice to have foursome at the end.
We are currently adding a gallery.

At this point no new scenes were planned.

You are right, I could explain the circumstances and that there is a reason. But by the end it's not completely transparent anymore. That is on us.

Looks worth a shot. Will play it. Story premise is good and it appears that you know how to render the female form. Will give it a go. If I hated it, then I deleted it and didn't look back. I I liked it, I will return to say nice things and may have suggestions to improve the title. We shall see...
Adventure ever on, Phat :devilish: (y)
Feedback would also be appreciated if you hated it for some reason, as long as it's somehow constructive. We are trying to make great games. And if hate is tunneled constructively, I am grateful for it.
Don't worry about offending me.

And if you like it, all the better.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We are currently adding a gallery.

At this point no new scenes were planned.

You are right, I could explain the circumstances and that there is a reason. But by the end it's not completely transparent anymore. That is on us.

Feedback would also be appreciated if you hated it for some reason, as long as it's somehow constructive. We are trying to make great games. And if hate is tunneled constructively, I am grateful for it.
Don't worry about offending me.

And if you like it, all the better.
Eon Able
Thank you for including me in your reply. When I totally dislike or utterly hate a game, I never make a comment. That is just rude to make those kinds of comments. However, I anticipate that I will either like this title or love it. I have only played a few dozen frames, just to ensure the game is playing properly yet I can already tell that a great deal of care, creativity and effort has gone into making Karma. So, give me a week or so to play through the current content and I will be pleased to report back with my thoughts on the game. Even after just a few dozen frames, I can already tell that I will like this.
Thank you for sharing Karma here. I am a poor, crippled old geezer living off of a tiny disability pension. So, money is tight. That is why I always say thank you and tell folks about the games I enjoy so that maybe those who aren't terminally broke can lend financial aid as I would if still able to work and actually make money. Apologies... that was likely TMI and a bit too personal. It is the truth, none the less.

Looking forward to having a go with Karma. You asked for the negative feedback as well... therefore I must say that the "bun" is a horrible choice of hairstyle and you gave her two. They look like panda ears! But, that is merely MHO and not a fact that I can argue. It is simply a matter of personal taste and style. Fortunately, Karma is far too beautiful to be put off by poor hair choices. She is drop dead gorgeous so her hair style is easily forgiven... would be nice to send her to the salon at some point though. TBH, I would have preferred twin pony tails like Chrissy from Three's Company, mais non... I will give you my humble, honest opinions. Be warned though... my full honesty is mace blunt and can be rather forceful at times. I do not pull any punches. I had to reach pretty deep into the bag of opinion and conjecture just to find anything that I didn't like thus far... The characters are well developed and endearing. I am certain that I will enjoy this game.

Many thanks and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• Red Heart

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Eon Able
Thank you for including me in your reply. When I totally dislike or utterly hate a game, I never make a comment. That is just rude to make those kinds of comments. However, I anticipate that I will either like this title or love it. I have only played a few dozen frames, just to ensure the game is playing properly yet I can already tell that a great deal of care, creativity and effort has gone into making Karma. So, give me a week or so to play through the current content and I will be pleased to report back with my thoughts on the game. Even after just a few dozen frames, I can already tell that I will like this.
Thank you for sharing Karma here. I am a poor, crippled old geezer living off of a tiny disability pension. So, money is tight. That is why I always say thank you and tell folks about the games I enjoy so that maybe those who aren't terminally broke can lend financial aid as I would if still able to work and actually make money. Apologies... that was likely TMI and a bit too personal. It is the truth, none the less.

Looking forward to having a go with Karma. You asked for the negative feedback as well... therefore I must say that the "bun" is a horrible choice of hairstyle and you gave her two. They look like panda ears! But, that is merely MHO and not a fact that I can argue. It is simply a matter of personal taste and style. Fortunately, Karma is far too beautiful to be put off by poor hair choices. She is drop dead gorgeous so her hair style is easily forgiven... would be nice to send her to the salon at some point though. TBH, I would have preferred twin pony tails like Chrissy from Three's Company, mais non... I will give you my humble, honest opinions. Be warned though... my full honesty is mace blunt and can be rather forceful at times. I do not pull any punches. I had to reach pretty deep into the bag of opinion and conjecture just to find anything that I didn't like thus far... The characters are well developed and endearing. I am certain that I will enjoy this game.

Many thanks and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I do truly hope you enjoy it.
I am afraid even with searching for all endings, it might take a few hours at most.
We still need to fix some things and every time I fix one thing, it feels like something else pops up.
However I am sure that each version is a bit better than the last. And I have no doubt that the last one will be the best.

Don't worry about paying us, or telling others about us. I appreciate every patron, but situations are different. I know that very well. Don't close your f95 account, if you do like the game, I'll send you the final version with animations as soon as it is ready. It will take a moment, but I am sure my patrons won't mind.

I am glad I've uploaded the game here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am afraid even with searching for all endings, it might take a few hours at most.
We still need to fix some things and every time I fix one thing, it feels like something else pops up.
However I am sure that each version is a bit better than the last. And I have no doubt that the last one will be the best.

Don't worry about paying us, or telling others about us. I appreciate every patron, but situations are different. I know that very well. Don't close your f95 account, if you do like the game, I'll send you the final version with animations as soon as it is ready. It will take a moment, but I am sure my patrons won't mind.

I would love that! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
THANK YOU!!!:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I'm loving it so far!:cool:(y) There are a few minor grammatic and spelling errors but not bad. I don't get to compliment an AVN dev for English language use often but this is well above average, quite good in fact. I found a few places that dropped "the", "of" and a few other random omissions and errors but nothing overly critical. However, there were a couple of misquoted American euphemisms that were not properly used...

It's office jockey, not junkie... or, more precisely, desk jockey because the office personnel are said to "ride a desk" (like a jockey riding a horse) in both military and law enforcement culture where the phrase originates. Office jockey is less common to hear yet still valid and applicable. The fact that it is Mark, the idiot bouncer, speaking excuses the misuse of this common term yet I kept waiting for James to at least think, "What an idiot! It's office jockey or desk jockey, not office junkie! What a moron!" Something like that. That would demonstrate that the author at least realizes what the phrase should be and reinforces that Mark is true knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, numb skull! Now, paper shuffling office monkey... that I have heard! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: But, never the junkie thing. Mark is truly an idiot.o_O

Also, one is either green OR wet behind the ears however one is never green behind the ears. Green refers to a sapling tree that is green all the way through compared to a more seasoned tree that is no longer green inside but rather replaced by white and brown rings of actual wood. To say one is green is to indicate inexperience which was the intended use here. Wet behind the ears is a similar sentiment. One can even combine them as being green and wet behind the ears because green refers specifically to inexperience whereas wet behind the ears refers to immaturity, thus inexperienced and immature. I am uncertain of the origin of the wet ear thing but it may have to do with amniotic fluid on a newborn. Literally wet behind the ears and elsewhere else as well. I cannot translate all English euphemisms into something intelligent, many just don't make any sense TBH however they are always said in the same way for a certain meaning, like "you don't have a dog in this fight" is an old southern expression that means both 'none of your business' and 'you have no stake in this discussion' simultaneously.

Then I see the genius that makes me love this story... The most recent example I can quote is James thinking about Mark, "It's clear he lacks the mental capacity-empathy, if you will-to understand what he's doing. If I help him, I do what Clara asked of me and he will be as happy as possible."

These characters are exceptionally well written and perfectly flawed humans. It is our flaws that make us truly human. I love what you have done with this story. The English spelling and grammar aside, this is an exceptional, outstanding story!:cool:(y) I know at least one of all of these people. They are that real. Well, I know all except Sandra... I only wish I knew Sandra.:love:;) So, bravo! Take a bow.:cool:(y) It didn't take long at all for me to get hooked by this incredible story and these totally realistic and utterly fascinating characters.

And, maybe get a proofreader for the dialogue text. I'd be willing to do it, learn whatever software you use to edit the game and repair all grammatical errors, nearly free of charge... I would only ask a few minor concessions... Early access to all your games and updates for any projects where I am assisting and that you never, ever, under pain of death ask me to join a discord server, meet you on twitter or instagram or any other of those frivolous, mind wasting sites. I do have facebook but I actually prefer email for communication or the private message service here on F95 is quite adequate and rather discreet. Let me know if I can help. I only make this offer because I like what I see and fully believe I can be a benefit to you. The grammatic errors I saw thus far are minor and easily edited. Oh, you also have to promise to actually USE my edits. Otherwise, it's a huge waste of both of our time. Just let me know if I can assist. Considering that you are offering me a final version already, I may be too late for Karma. But, I sense that there will be many more projects like this coming in the hopefully not too distant future. Just let me know.:cool:(y)

Still playing and enjoying at present. Still considering whether to help Mark or destroy him. I'm leaning toward destruction but will sleep on it and decide tomorrow. Hope to talk soon.:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: There is some amazing dialogue hiding in here. Like this line...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.14 - 22.13.35.44.png

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
isn't this game name HelloWorld I already have it and it's not Bad it's Finsh and replay to open more pathes short game if you ask me

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
This game is something of a roguelike VN, you need to play again to unlock all paths. That's unique. There are two main paths, harem an cuckolding, so it could go either way and you decide. Unfortunately there are not many decisions, you can make 3 or 4 important ones and that's it. The game, for a complete game, is a bit short.

Some points that I feel can be improved:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E_O_N and PapaPhat

Night

Nov 7, 2016
It has no animations, it's noticeable and hurts the games visual appeal a lot despite having good looking models.

The revenge path was briefly entertaining but can't say I enjoyed the story generally speaking, most of it was pretty boring and while I can tolerate a bit of plot relevant ntr I don't like it and I don't like that it can't be avoided despite having multiple versions of the scenario.

Very short game but since I didn't like it that was probably for the best.

@Jerry_Snow it dosn't really need a walkthrough or mod just pick some choices play to the end then start over and pick different ones, it's short and there arent many choices to go through.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes