Armchair-Chairman

Oct 22, 2022
can someone tag me to new updated version of karryn prison pls
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.6.12 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
You can download the latest version here

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
the cc mod error has been adressed many times in the last 3 or 4 pages. it is even answered!

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I'm not seeing the animated tag. Are there no animated sex scenes? not even partially ?
Am i going to have to use my subpar imagination do some work for me ?

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
In discord they said that they are working on boob sizes. Karryn's default size is a massive K cups. They just released a smaller version, H cup. Later they will release a bigger size than K cups.
You'll be able to make her boobs even BIGGER?! Can't wait for that!!! Hope it's not just an option in the menu but something you have to work to, like hiring a surgeon and having to pay him for the operation or stuff like that :love:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizmoe

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Are the other mods compatible with the new version (excluding onlyfans)? I imagine some might break when using the new bazoongas size.
I'm sure most mods would still work, it's just that the images would break if you switch to H size, at least with CCpreg
I didn't know that ccmod finally added a mod settings menu ingame. That's nice but I'm not sure if it is worth updating the game and breaking every mod and my own adjustments.
You install the "Mods Settings" mod to change settings of any mods in game

Very ez installation since it doesn't replace any files

LOSUWU

Sep 13, 2020
Can someone upload version 1.2.5.15 plz cuz the current version is a bit heavy on joiPlay I appreciate it if some of you guys up it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You install the "Mods Settings" mod to change settings of any mods in game

Very ez installation since it doesn't replace any files
Ok, thanks for clarification. Yes it is easy to install but my ccmod is old and it doesn't support "mod settings" mod.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, thanks for clarification. Yes it is easy to install but my ccmod is old and it doesn't support "mod settings" mod.
i play on an old version of kp too, sadly i need to update to use updated versions of some mods. that being said i could mod ccmod manually in older versions to do everything that mod setting does and i found that easier.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes