ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I really love the game and art but dude why the hair color and the massive breast make me off and not horny, we gonna se something like this with this quality with not overbreasted girl?
You can both change the hair color and size of breast to smaller H cup in game options! :)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The last update added a smaller boobsize
Yup there is now a dlc for smaller boobs, which made it playable for me.
1.png
But the bugs... oh boy.
Just when bugs with hcup images in the bar got fixed, the next version adds some resolution bug that occurs on combat victory screen. Now i probably need to wait for another version to get that fixed.
Here it is, in case dev-kun visits this thread: :sneaky::coffee:
2.png

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I recently tested the game with an alt Steam account and it seems the dev has added some sort of DRM in the recent update forcing you to have Steam running, if it doesn't find the purchase then it exits the game. :HideThePain:

But I'm assuming DLsite version of the game doesn't have this? Someone check it.
Not sure but it could also be due to the game looking for Steam workshop mods to activate automatically, I'll need to test it more.

Even if I upload future updates, I will still be leaving v1.2.6.20 FULL up so people can still play including for JoiPlay users until someone figures out how to remove that DRM. I don't have the time to look through the files so, I'll be uploading the latest build soon.

Edit1: Removed the steam workshop loaders and the game works now without Steam. This could change in the future though unless if it was just an unintentional side-effect of the new feature.

Edit2: Looks like it only forces the check if Steam is already running, otherwise the game still works with the loaders so JoiPlay users are probably safe but PC users with Steam running will need to remove the loaders.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.7.2 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Only for Steam users)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.7.2 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Note: Steam users from now will also need to download the dummy steam loader for the game to work.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
I have been playing Kp for long time without any mods. Really want to try the Cc mods with Shushikun skins. Is there anyway I can play with the mods installed on my phone. I play on Joiplay emulator on my android.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
as i was looking at some code to make my edits, i notice that rem has added "Raid" in a whole bunch of places. wonder what that is about.

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
I recently tested the game with an alt Steam account and it seems the dev has added some sort of DRM in the recent update forcing you to have Steam running, if it doesn't find the purchase then it exits the game. :HideThePain:
There's no drm. Modder on discord just changes some stuff. How mod are loaded,error screen, integrated steam workshop mods...basically some qol stuff and dev mindlessly put it in without much thought. Debatable if it's good or bad for the modding community. Anyhow, its not a drm perse but something that has not been well thought of by both sides....

Reactions: RedAISkye

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Guys 2 question, is current CC mod compatible with H cup update? and can someone tell me which sliders i need to change in CC mod options in order to make karryn take longer to get sluttier? somehow it feels with CC mod she get slutty way too fast

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
In case anyone need an older version for modding purpose like I do, heres an older version(1.2.5.7) that I found. Not my link so use at your own risk. Otomi games has an even older version of 1.2.4.1 if you need it.

Last edited:

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.2.6.20 + DLC to 1.2.7.2 + DLC (692 KiB)

The patch is compatible with versions 1.2.6.20 + DLC through 1.2.7.2 + DLC.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes