RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
This has nothing to do with 'reading comprehension' if he did not read it.
Again, the instructions are clearly presented right in the front page of the mod. If people don't read it for whatever reasons, that's on them.

So, if everyone links here: , because that's where the actual data is at, you don't get that information.
All it takes is one click at the home page of the mod to get that information. The tab that says "Karryns Prison CCMod" should be obvious it's the front page.
So, when you're a newcomer confused by the said link, clearly the logical thing would be to explore a bit first. (Because that's exactly what I did when I was new to CCMod and figured it out myself, wasn't difficult at all)
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I check the www folder to see my save there, yet the game is not able to pick this up. Only new game option is available, even though I'm on the second floor.

This can only be from bad development. So, is there a fix?

EDIT: I see manual save is for easy difficulty. My advice is to allow manual saving across the board if auto save feature is not working/badly implemented. I don't like playing stuff on easy mode but I have no choice here due to poor development
There isn't a fix since you seem to be the only one having this problem(or atleast only you wrote about it). Check out this post for a possible fix. As to why this is happening I can think of a few reasons:
  • It is a windows permissions problem(make sure game folders&files are not read only, run the game as administrator)
  • It is an anti-virus problem, blocking the game for some reason(turn it off and try again)
  • It could be a hardware problem(hdd failure, bad sector etc.) (see if you can move the game to another disk and try saving/loading again)
If it still happens and nothing works it is probably a rare bug but if manual saves are working for you then you can sort of create your own fix for this situation by making it possible to manually save in every difficulty, click here to learn how.
The game not being able to read saves is a problem with the "global.rpgsave" like I've stated here.
Fixed it, didn't see your post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Liero

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
There isn't a fix since you seem to be the only one having this problem(or atleast only you wrote about it).
The game not being able to read saves is a problem with the "global.rpgsave" like I've stated here.

Auto-saving issues could be many reasons but definitely more likely to be on the user end instead of being a fault with the game since even if it was a rare bug, other people would've faced it as well by this point.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
The only thing that would make this game better for me is a long hair option for Karryn. But that's probably too much work even for modders let alone DLC.

Oh and the removal of anilingus. Or at least a better angle so we see more of Karryn and less of the bent over dude.
In the settings for the game, under the General options, you can find a option to turn off different fetishes, such as Rimjobs, Footjobs etc.

If you want longer hair, then I guess modding is the only option. As far as I've understood from Remtairy, he is working on a new job for the Gym, but it is a long way from completion. Do not except any huge updates after the 1.0.4a one, as that was apparently the last "major" patch for the game until the new side job arrives. (Meaning, mod all you want for now, as since there won't be any more frequent updates, it won't wreck mods.)

One can only hope for him adding a longer haired version of Karryn. Would be dope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demokaze

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I believe the game was intend to be played like a roguelite in a single save. You play, you lose, then you restart stronger with the titles you collected, just to get further.

I lost a run on purpose to get the titles related to bankruptcy, they are really really good.
don't know what devs were planning but that's too sloooooow for roguelite. Yo can do hades run in 20-30 mins and gettin a bunch of new VN-packed lore every time you die. So loosing is ok there.
On other hand 20-30 mins that's just ONE not very busy day in KP for me. And I doubt that I gonna have much desire to replay if I loose somewhere on 4th floor.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
don't know what devs were planning but that's too sloooooow for roguelite. Yo can do hades run in 20-30 mins and gettin a bunch of new VN-packed lore every time you die. So loosing is ok there.
On other hand 20-30 mins that's just ONE not very busy day in KP for me. And I doubt that I gonna have much desire to replay if I loose somewhere on 4th floor.
Yes, Hades is the only Rougelite in the World. Try Returnal. A run can last easily many hours and there are more then enough that think, it was game of the year 2021. So there is that.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, Hades is the only Rougelite in the World. Try Returnal. A run can last easily many hours and there are more then enough that think, it was game of the year 2021. So there is that.
I always forget that I must provide over 100 examples to satisfy every angry asshole. And still there would be someone with out-of-spectrum counter example. Damn me.

spelunky, dead cells, slay the spire, isaac...Enough for you to understand my very simple thought?

ps It can be "fast" like most of them or "slow" like nethack but it should at least try to give different content and experience with each run.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I always forget that I must provide over 100 examples to satisfy every angry asshole. And still there would be someone with out-of-spectrum counter example. Damn me.

spelunky, dead cells, slay the spire, isaac...Enough for you to understand my very simple thought?

ps It can be "fast" like most of them or "slow" like nethack but it should at least try to give different content and experience with each run.
Love it, when somebody starts name calling, when they were the ones to be like "My Rougelite must be fast" and then you tell them, no they don't. And then they move goalpost and talk about something else. An even there.... I can play Kp and have different experiences every time, playing a run. So even that point isn't true.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This is basically just a rpg with newgame+ being required instead of being optional. I'd like it more if it was a roguelite instead but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I actually lost the game somewhere on 3rd level, I think. And just like you said I didn't had much desire to play again. But I was able to complete the game in the end. I gotta say I wouldn't miss much if I had never played the game again after losing at 3rd level.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
You can turn off rimjobs in the options.
Well aware but the game doesn't recommend doing that in the description and rogues only pet Karryn even when she's a massive slut because they can't do the only thing they wanna do if you disable it. And there are also passives tied to it.

Reactions: RyRa²

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
i like karryn being a slut, but the bar mini game is still stupid at this point. Oh you want your drink, here it is ( gets touched, losing the drink) guest gets angry. WTF did you expect ?

This thing aside, the game is great
But isn't getting touched also gives you money? Serving drinks can keep customer happy but let them touch you all over the place, go back to get the drink and then come back again, and then get molested again, those gives you scenes, right? It's not Diner Dash... the important thing is money and sex, not running a bar business. I didn't mean anything negative about this, English isn't my first language, sorry if the tone seems rude.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Searched the thread but couldn't find it, so I'm asking: is there an up-to-date list of all titles in the game somewhere?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes