Liero

Jun 13, 2018
i can't find a way to down level of rioting it keep go up and order fallen too...
If you are having trouble with rioting, then you might be picking edicts that easily agitate the prisoners. The longer a riot goes on, the more impact it will have on your daily control gains.
Falling order can be a good thing in some regards, as the less order you have, the more money the prison gets.

At the start, I'd recommend keeping certain edicts inactive, such as the one where you repair the kitchen, as that gives you a large amount of order in one go. Use those for emergencies. Deal with riots as they come as quickly as you can, and count the days it takes for the next floor to start having more of a negative impact on you.
When you sleep, it will tell you how many days you have before the next floor will start decreasing the daily control.

To gain some order, doing the side job receptionist can help out giving you some extra order if you are in a dangerous position.

shounetsu

Mar 10, 2019
Alright so here's a question for veterans; what different builds do ya have in this game?

I see the strength, dexterity & agility ones are quite straight forward but what about endurance, stamina, mind etc..

Dexterity pairs with a slut build right?

Like in a nutshell what are the different builds; combat, slut?
Not sure I consider myself a veteran, but a few types of run I completed are:
-dex/agi(cleave and skewer) combat,
-counteratk combat,
-agil focused (maxed skewer) with disappointment title challenge,
-prison fighter(unarmed) challenge.

Planned runs:
-Charm focused (to have them all jerk themselves off to death/if not possible, virgin slut run)
-probably slut slut

Runs I couldn't complete yet:
-Secretary mode with all cheats on

Possible runs/challenges I may do if bored:
-Masochism/ Sadism/ No corruption

Reactions: boobmanlord

redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
Any perfect save provide?
Depends, what you mean by perfect I guess.
All titles, unlocked regardsless of stats etc., none of the content?
Or
Maybe you want a save right before the ending?

Anyways if its for a galley mode, then I am afried there isn't one, if its anything else I can probably link you one pretty quick.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
Reactions: Sagara-kun

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
this game needs ways to override one position with another, getting stuck in endless handjob loops is dumb
It does, just depends on which desires are up, if you have cock and pussy desire high enough, it will transition to her being fucked while ALSO giving a handjob. Also sometimes depends on enemies, Nerds and Rouges 9/10 NEVER do sex on their own, you mostly have to initiate it. Nerds if cock desire is high enough will ALWAYS do footjob and handjob if availaible. Rouges love rimjobs.

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
It does, just depends on which desires are up, if you have cock and pussy desire high enough, it will transition to her being fucked while ALSO giving a handjob. Also sometimes depends on enemies, Nerds and Rouges 9/10 NEVER do sex on their own, you mostly have to initiate it. Nerds if cock desire is high enough will ALWAYS do footjob and handjob if availaible. Rouges love rimjobs.
yeah but she should be able to initiate something else even if they started with a handjob or whatever....

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
yeah but she should be able to initiate something else even if they started with a handjob or whatever....
I agree. She should have some sort of option of being able to fight herself out of such a situation, at the very least in the beginning.

But I take it that the developer wanted the game to be more about avoiding stuff like that happening in the first place, rather than dealing with it as it's ongoing.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes