ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
This is the full version, right? Does it still accept old saves or do you have to do a fresh save? I'm fine with starting over too.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Just hopped of the devs "subscribestar" or whatever and I can not believe the fucking audacity of this guy.

"Oh I know I just took a break on christmas so please don't me mad at me for taking another break, I'm so sorry"

Like ffs bro, you already released a finished and polished product just take a fucking break guy :mad:

fr tho, love the game and the wholesome dev behind it. other devs in the industry could learn a thing or two

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Damn, got the same error twice today: the game freezes, the save gets corrupted and it goes back a few hours. Well, at least i completed the game, the Happy Ending is hilarious.

twoo447

Apr 17, 2018
is there a way to increase the chance for karryn to lose her virginity with a dildo when fighting against a nerd?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is there a way to increase the chance for karryn to lose her virginity with a dildo when fighting against a nerd?
You will have to increase your pussy desire to the amount needed for vaginal sex (default 100 so you need few pussy petting passives and possibly the accessory that lowers required desire by 15 to make it easier.), have wet status and trying to keep the cock desire low so you won't initiate footjob.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I assume this isn't just me, and while I'm not contributing to the CCMOD update crowd. I must say, that yes I am using Wylds CCMOD for 1.0.4 and have run into this. Any fix anyone?

Edit- Fixed It, you CANNOT use the HAIRSTYLES OR EYES from CCMOD when you go to fight Yasu. It will soft lock your game, like the image below.

IF you don't have a spare save or not playing on steam like I am... oof you might be fucked. Or just take out your save, redownload the game CCMOD free, input your save and you will be fine lol. If you are on steam, you could just delete the folders CCMOD occupies then validate your files. Losing your save folder isn't important because its steam cloud synced.

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Just hopped of the devs "subscribestar" or whatever and I can not believe the fucking audacity of this guy.

"Oh I know I just took a break on christmas so please don't me mad at me for taking another break, I'm so sorry"

Like ffs bro, you already released a finished and polished product just take a fucking break guy :mad:

fr tho, love the game and the wholesome dev behind it. other devs in the industry could learn a thing or two
Got us in the first half, not gonna lie lol. I'm all for Rem to take a break, he had to deal with a lot of shit (wrist pain, flooding from storms). Between waiting for CC Mod updating and the gym sidejob, I can see myself play KP for a long... long time. Haven't been invested in a lewd game this much.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes