mposkilos

Mar 27, 2018
where do you request mods?
i would like this game moded to take out the monsters and for example for each level the guys could become bulkier and bulkier!

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
So i have this line of code that removes karryn's hat and gloves, and it worked nicely where I had it...
But I'd like to put it where the office invasion battle begins.
Does anyone know where that function is?

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, does someone know how to disable night mode from CCMod? I tried different options that i found on this forum/Thread (i'm not sure how to call this section for Karryn's Prison) and it didn't work, but they're working prefectly on non modded version.
And what exactly it is PeroMod?
in cc config or in rem karryn js. it is reffered to as night mode in rem karryn, not sure in cc.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, can you tell me how you did it? I did try diferent ways that i fount on forum, but it didn't work. So i tried to change everything related to points in night mode (on short i changed all number that does help to trigger night mode with 0 :p) and now karryn it's arroused, i just have to enter and leave the room 2 times and night mode it's activated... And i tried to change "if(points >= 5) {" with 50 and 500 and didn't help me too much, it helped me just on unmodded game. As from CC mod i didn't find how to disable night mode, and ofc idk if there it does said how to do so.
Thank you in advance for reply.
This is totally of topic, but what are the images in your profile description from? I've seen that gray haired character around so much but have never found out where she's from.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Hello Wardens! Happy Lunar New Years from all the inmates at Fort Ganon!

Below are the changelog this patch:
  • Fixed dialogue not showing up sometimes when Karryn is masturbating with her nipples.
  • Corrected minor typos.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Would you happen to also know which line in karryn.js causes her to be totally naked?
i.e. Clothes being pulled of durrimg battle, and after a defeat scene
not exactly but, check in the cheats in the opening post. it's covered there by mamaboiii, but the exact line numbers have changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer Fafala
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes