samlans

Sep 29, 2017
does anyone wich line i need to adjust in the RemtairyKarrynWaitress.jps for karryn to get drunk quicker

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Honestly can someone upload please latest viable prepatched game with ccmod on it... I've where I decrypt game folder, then overwrite output contents to game folder and then overwrite cc mod resources with game folder.. yet I keep getting errors...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
does anyone wich line i need to adjust in the RemtairyKarrynWaitress.jps for karryn to get drunk quicker
You have these around line 116:
JavaScript:
const ALCOHOL_TIPSY_THRESHOLD = 0.8;
const ALCOHOL_DRUNK_THRESHOLD = 0.6;
const ALCOHOL_DEAD_DRUNK_THRESHOLD = 0.3;
They represent the non-alcohol percentage needed for the dirfferent drunk states. So 0.8 means, she normally gets tipsy after 20% (or 0.2) alcohol. Increase them as you see fit to lower the needed alcohol amount. 1 means always in this state, 0 means never.

Honestly can someone upload please latest viable prepatched game with ccmod on it... I've where I decrypt game folder, then overwrite output contents to game folder and then overwrite cc mod resources with game folder.. yet I keep getting errors...
Use this:

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.0.4 FULL to 1.0.4a FULL (733 KB)

Patch 1.0.4a FULL to 1.0.4b FULL (760 KB)

Reactions: Saki-san

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
You have these around line 116:
JavaScript:
const ALCOHOL_TIPSY_THRESHOLD = 0.8;
const ALCOHOL_DRUNK_THRESHOLD = 0.6;
const ALCOHOL_DEAD_DRUNK_THRESHOLD = 0.3;
They represent the non-alcohol percentage needed for the dirfferent drunk states. So 0.8 means, she normally gets tipsy after 20% (or 0.2) alcohol. Increase them as you see fit to lower the needed alcohol amount. 1 means always in this state, 0 means never.

Use this:
thank you i am really bad at this and though i ask for help, i have change it a bit to get her quicker drunk

baycros

Oct 4, 2021
hello .

there is something i don't understand.
i can't save the time i play on pc i have to start over
how do you save the game.
please it's important for me i want to play i want to see the end of the game
THANKS FOR THE GAME

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

baycros

Oct 4, 2021
It's my problem, not the previous version. In this version, how do I ensure that the game I saved does not delete when I turn off the pc. i open the game with winrar . PLEASE HELP TO ME MY BRODERS AN SİSTERS :)

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
zero sexperience.
before empress ending.
You need to include the global file for this too, it won't show up for other people if they throw only the save into their local folder.

Edit: Actually I just realized you can get around this by saving in the slot first(in this case Save 4) then just replacing it with the other save.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You need to include the global file for this too, it won't show up for other people if they throw only the save into their local folder.
You don't need that.
You just need to create a save in those slots and overwrite it with the save you downloaded.

Just for clarification. You extracted the Winrar file right ? :HideThePain:
Clearly they're trolling, people know enough to pirate but not know what an archive means? :Kappa:

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes