Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Do I need any special stats to get this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cause all they do in my game is waiting, licking, anal and vaginal sex and that's it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ramen- The goblin in front is a visitor, NOT one of the behind-the-counter ambushers: same as any other visitor - just get one in horny state to visit. And, naturally, have desires high enough to accept their advances :)

Reactions: Ramen-

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Hi Hi, Does anybody has a working version of v9A?
I would like to have a playthrough with mods but seems like links on the thread are down

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Finally managed to finish a run I'm contented with. Warden Mode, Pure ending. I love corruption games and games that have somewhat repetitive gameplay, day cycle where you go to work, do the same thing but it gradually changes, gets more corrupted. For me it's kind of a basis for corruption game and it's sad that so many games abandon this concept for linear visual novel style. I find it much more exciting in this game to fight the corruption than to shamelessly accept it. So in my playthrough Karryn was ultimate cock-tease. Never got groped (well, she did, in final battle, couldn't avoid it there), never touched a cock, never had sex, but was professional stripper, getting almost 1k gold everyday, getting of on showing in all to the audiance, cumming like 3 times while "working". :D Was fun. Game is good, but it could be better. Passives aren't particularly interesting and only hinders your gameplay (if you aren't just for afformentioned acceptance of being a slut) while they could alter the gameplay in some way, like a roleplay. Edicts are quite weird as well. They sometime negate each other, so it doesn't make any sense to pick them and training edicts aren't complex enough to give you more roleplay options. Certainly a better GAME than all of those visual novels out there, but it could certainly be better. Look forward to what they will come up with next.

Reactions: NekoPi and Xill

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
So first, love the game!
Secondly, i have two questiions;
-Is it possible to "unslutify" the MC ?
-Do someone have any hint on how to beat the third level's final boss (my builld: slut level=79; warden level=30) ?
Thanks in advance !

fucholab

Jan 20, 2022
does somebody know how to make it run better on potato pc? i see its using web gl witch its not ideal, how can i make it run on directx11 or what could i tweak atleast to not run so crappy or is there a hack for 30 or 60 fps?

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
So first, love the game!
Secondly, i have two questiions;
-Is it possible to "unslutify" the MC ?
-Do someone have any hint on how to beat the third level's final boss (my builld: slut level=79; warden level=30) ?
Thanks in advance !
If youre doing a slut route then just make the main guy cum like 2 or 3 times. If not then focus him down as the reinforcements he calls are just to distract you, of course you can make it the fight easier if you take out the reinforcements but if youve built it right then its no problem.

Oh and some general advice, you shouldnt take too long in general as the longer you take the more powerful the prisoners become.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes