ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
reminds me that I found f95 because I searched for info for an obscure game. no idea how anyone else did it
I wandered over a few years back from ulmf, when this site got mentioned over there. There's some cross contamination between the two sites.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Every animation in my game became faster after opening the game for second time. Button highlights, mc and npc movements, buttons in fight... How to fix this?
Go to your "Mods.Txt" file located in the "WWW" folder and turn on the FPS cap (Setting it from False to True). Anything past 60fps makes things go sonic the hedgehog fast.

Reactions: NitroSM

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Every animation in my game became faster after opening the game for second time. Button highlights, mc and npc movements, buttons in fight... How to fix this?
Manually limit the game's FPS to 60 via your graphics' control panel.

Don't use the in-game "Force 60 FPS" option as it causes lag/stuttering mostly with the battle cut-ins.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Alright, so I managed to fimd where to put the command that takes off Karryn's hat and gloves when I want her to. Now i want to ask what the command is to put her clothes back on is, and where to put it if I want it to activate when she switches from any other outfit to her warden outfit. Anyone know?

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
Alright, so I managed to fimd where to put the command that takes off Karryn's hat and gloves when I want her to. Now i want to ask what the command is to put her clothes back on is, and where to put it if I want it to activate when she switches from any other outfit to her warden outfit. Anyone know?
can you show me how to do that? take off karryn hat and gloves

guys, how to unlock the glory hole event?

is that a side job right ?

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Question, did this developer announce what they may be doing on next project? I am scrolling back number of pages so it may take me a while to catch up with all these postings. (assumed someone may answer my question before i get a chance to go through over 100 pages of posting ;))

* additional info / edited *

I was reading which explains there may be addition added later such as a gym. However it doesn't tell us if they may be planning another VN/game or not. Correct me if I am incorrect.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
Question, did this developer announce what they may be doing on next project? I am scrolling back number of pages so it may take me a while to catch up with all these postings. (assumed someone may answer my question before i get a chance to go through over 100 pages of posting ;))

* additional info / edited *

I was reading which explains there may be addition added later such as a gym. However it doesn't tell us if they may be planning another VN/game or not. Correct me if I am incorrect.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
I was honestly disappointed there were no sidejobs or smut content from the library, infirmary, and now the office after reading in a previous report that it had been originally planned to have one there. Reading there will be a gym one down the road sounds like it'll be good. The gloryhole and stripper sidejobs were boring for me, the waitress one too click heavy, and the receptionist was cool but flamed out too quickly.

redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
can you show me how to do that? take off karryn hat and gloves

guys, how to unlock the glory hole event?

is that a side job right ?
-I think enemies can take off you hat and gloves when you get naked, maybe you can too in CCmod, but I dont remember.
-You unlock glory hole by finishing floor 2 and repairing the middle stall.
-It is a sidejob, it regulates office staff or something

If anyone want quick answears there is a whole discord to the game

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes