CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
I've managed to cheat gold thanks to this.

Does anyone know the variable I need to change for Edict Points? Haven't had any luck with that yet.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've managed to cheat gold thanks to this.

Does anyone know the variable I need to change for Edict Points? Haven't had any luck with that yet.
I don't know but you can modify game files with notepad instead. For changing daily edict points gain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1) Can I stop/set time for work's?
2) Bartender - make a specific (one) order?
3) Change/increase the chance of SPECIFIC characters appearing(During work's)?
Well to be honest- I don’t understand the "noise" around the game -_- it’s a "grind game" (With repetitive actions)- there is no plot at all ... Х_Х
Perhaps my expectations were too high, but the game does not feel complete.... and like a techno-demo (mechanic)... As a full-fledged product, it's bad and the art doesn't save the game (there aren't even any animations)....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye

eviltoys

Aug 28, 2016
1) Can I stop/set time for work's?
2) Bartender - make a specific (one) order?
3) Change/increase the chance of SPECIFIC characters appearing(During work's)?
Well to be honest- I don’t understand the "noise" around the game -_- it’s a "grind game" (With repetitive actions)- there is no plot at all ... Х_Х
Perhaps my expectations were too high, but the game does not feel complete.... and like a techno-demo (mechanic)... As a full-fledged product, it's bad and the art doesn't save the game (there aren't even any animations)....
1. You set the time you want to do work. you talk to the guard whether you want to do bar tend or do the front desk for 10-45 mins. (IRRC)

2. what do you mean specific one order? there are 9 different alcohol (not sure) after upgrading the bar to the max, and the bar goers will order from the available list. There isn't a make your own alcohol mini game as this isn't a bartender side job. you only play as a waitress.

3. No way to change unless you mess with the files. its random i assume.

Maybe you expected a different game. This is a prison management game, and the side jobs are merely there to help you gather more funds (bar), control (receptionist), and lessen fatigue (toilet 2F). The purpose of the grind is to manage your finances and get to the last floor as a proper lady or become a slut.

The plot is very simple. You manage and set the prison straight and get back to your future husband the emperor asap.

True it doesn't seem complete as there are other floors or areas that seem empty (however there will be a future gym side job - hopefully there will be more as in the case of Melty's quest)

Although there are few animations there are variations of said animations when karryn becomes more slutty and yes there isn't a gallery mode.

However, the game is complete as what was promised by the creator. He didn't promise too many things to include else the game would never be finished. check out CCmod when its finally out as they're adding lots of stuff to the game.

Reactions: Jstain

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, does someone know how to disable night mode from CCMod? I tried different options that i found on this forum/Thread (i'm not sure how to call this section for Karryn's Prison) and it didn't work, but they're working prefectly on non modded version.
And what exactly it is PeroMod?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to stop insanity?
Same questions asked over and over again.
nope, most people do not want to do any reading or reasearch. most just want instant answers, we are losing our intelligence with all the smart tech and making people lazy

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Ripazha218

Sep 5, 2020
Could anyone there please tell me whether this game is relatively completed or not? I've seen dev's thoughts on future content, but t'was mentioned only as ADDITIONAL CONTENT, ergo I made my decision that this game is completed and will only get some content months later today and it'd be only additional, which means that it won't affect my immersion that I may get with or without this content in a drastic way.

• Angry
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
Any ideas how to disable the Night mode/scandalous mode with the CC mod? Tried the solutions provided here and nada, it still procs.
Edit: Nvm, figured it out.
Hi, can you tell me how you did it? I did try diferent ways that i fount on forum, but it didn't work. So i tried to change everything related to points in night mode (on short i changed all number that does help to trigger night mode with 0 :p) and now karryn it's arroused, i just have to enter and leave the room 2 times and night mode it's activated... And i tried to change "if(points >= 5) {" with 50 and 500 and didn't help me too much, it helped me just on unmodded game. As from CC mod i didn't find how to disable night mode, and ofc idk if there it does said how to do so.
Thank you in advance for reply.
Edited: Nvm i figured it out, somehow..

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Could anyone there please tell me whether this game is relatively completed or not? I've seen dev's thoughts on future content, but t'was mentioned only as ADDITIONAL CONTENT, ergo I made my decision that this game is completed and will only get some content months later today and it'd be only additional, which means that it won't affect my immersion that I may get with or without this content in a drastic way.
Let me check the title of this thread
Karryn's Prison [v1.0.4a Full]
Hmm, I'm not sure on this one. It is past "v1.0" so it must be completed and it also says "Full" but I'm not sure, maybe that's a lie? I also searched this thread and there were others who asked the same question as you and their answer was yes but I can't be sure if they are lying or not. In my opinion you should wait a few years more to make sure it is completed and not receiving any updates.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes