ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a way or a mod to play as the prisoners in a fight against karryn? It would be fairly interesting.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
What do i edit if i want the goblins to stop spawning on receptionist
And what else to make karryn always have horny

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Love it, when somebody starts name calling, when they were the ones to be like "My Rougelite must be fast" and then you tell them, no they don't. And then they move goalpost and talk about something else.

Love it when someone acts stuffy coz they can't accept that others can have different opinions or views and then become easily offended.

I can play Kp and have different experiences every time, playing a run. So even that point isn't true.
I'm happy for you, but that doesn't mean everyone must.
I don't see any significant changes in game's world or events with each run. It's static. So if you 'die' in late game and replay you'll pretty much get same content. Only thing that changes is your build if you decide.

I see kp more like multi-route roleplay adventure like witcher 2 (or name your own example) than roguelike/te.
You have two major routes (iorveth/roche - slut/pure), couple of endings and some possibilities to play with protagonist builds.
KP also has that cute little meta-progression with titles but it is more antigrindish thing to make replay a bit faster and less frustrating than something that changes it significantly.

Reactions: PlecoBeco

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I see kp more like multi-route roleplay adventure like witcher 2 (or name your own example) than roguelike/te.
You have two major routes (iorveth/roche - slut/pure), couple of endings and some possibilities to play with protagonist builds.
KP also has that cute little meta-progression with titles but it is more antigrindish thing to make replay a bit faster and less frustrating than something that changes it significantly.
Hey, I was never the Person, that called it a Rougelite and compared it to it. If anything it is more Soulslike. And before anybody freaks out, just in comparison to Rougelites.

Kreidian

Jan 27, 2022
What code do I need to edit so I can always perform all sex skills on enemies? I don't want to wait for their desire to get high enough. I'd also like to go first always so I can actually perform the skill I want without constantly being interrupted.

No I'm not interested in what build is needed for that, I just need to know where to edit the js files so I don't have to deal with it.

grsim237

Jun 16, 2019
What about the cheats for the new version, which is currently relevant? Where is there on 1 or L you press and a complete buzz ...

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What code do I need to edit so I can always perform all sex skills on enemies? I don't want to wait for their desire to get high enough. I'd also like to go first always so I can actually perform the skill I want without constantly being interrupted.

No I'm not interested in what build is needed for that, I just need to know where to edit the js files so I don't have to deal with it.
been sort of asked, and answered https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7b-p-remtairy.33777/post-5720590 not sure, but i think the enemy still needs to be aroused, so you might need to mod that. i thinkthat is in the rem enemies js.
as for going first, edit karryn's speed. i think that is in rem karryn js. i haven't done those mods for a while, so i might be wrong on which the files to edit are located.

Kreidian

Jan 27, 2022
Thanks! I did figure out you can kinda get around the enemy aroused level by editing Rem Enemy; the functions "isValidTargetFor[sex act]" for each respective sex skill you want to use can be tweaks to always allow you to use that sex skill on any target, but it's a very risky change that could break the game for you, so make backups!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

I don't know what file to edit for guaranteed first turn but turn order is calculated from "Agility", so in theory if you change "Agility" with and set it a high number like 9999 you should be able to always go first in battle.

JacobGreyson

Dec 19, 2020
It was written somewhere how to alter the level cap, but digging through 1100 pages of updates is an eye-glazing endeavor and I probably slid past it while looking for it. Could anybody point that out for me? And perhaps append it to the modding list?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Look for JoiPlay app
The one mod this game needs is a downsampling project to lower the asset file size across the board, which is how some other RPG Maker games had to be able to run at a steady speed on Joiplay. This game is around 1.5GB, which Joiplay sometimes struggles with, even with stronger tablets. And to be fair, it's a game not made for Android devices yet, AND it is script intensive in several places.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Oh man, i finally got to play the official launch, very good so far. Yet one thing they could change is the way Flaunt appears, would be hotter if it was a CG of her flashing down her clothing not just the full naked thing.
I hope they keep updating, it's almost a masterpiece right now.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes