Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
But isn't getting touched also gives you money? Serving drinks can keep customer happy but let them touch you all over the place, go back to get the drink and then come back again, and then get molested again, those gives you scenes, right? It's not Diner Dash... the important thing is money and sex, not running a bar business. I didn't mean anything negative about this, English isn't my first language, sorry if the tone seems rude.
I didn't took it negativly. In the end you are correct

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
what the update after 101 ver?
side job at the pool ? xD
There are no new sidejobs after 1.0.1.
There will be a new side job eventually in the Gym, but that is ages away.
Patches 1.0.1 to 1.0.4a have mostly been bug fixes and new options added, such as being able to turn off Blowjob mouth.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Alright so here's a question for veterans; what different builds do ya have in this game?

I see the strength, dexterity & agility ones are quite straight forward but what about endurance, stamina, mind etc..

Dexterity pairs with a slut build right?

Like in a nutshell what are the different builds; combat, slut?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Alright so here's a question for veterans; what different builds do ya have in this game?

I see the strength, dexterity & agility ones are quite straight forward but what about endurance, stamina, mind etc..

Dexterity pairs with a slut build right?

Like in a nutshell what are the different builds; combat, slut?
Dodge, Tanky, Attack, Slut and Speedy are about it.
Depending on how you build her, she can get good in different ways.

High dex build is of course the best if you are slutty, as it scales well with her ecchi moves.

guys how to reduce rioting on level 1 ?
If you mean to make it stop rioting, then read up on certain edicts. Edicts will tell you if it increases or decreases the riot chance of each floor.
If you pick stuff that will make the prisoners angry, then of course they will riot more.

At endgame, if you pick the right edicts for the goblins and rogues, you can pick a edict at level 3 that removes riots all together.

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
guys is it possible to change the guards into goblins or other creatures with the enemies.js file ?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
guys is it possible to change the guards into goblins or other creatures with the enemies.js file ?
mamaboii's tweak collection post did mention changing the frequency of certain enemies to appear.
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
I don't think it's possible to change them to goblin or anything while not being in battles, though.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
mamaboii's tweak collection post did mention changing the frequency of certain enemies to appear.
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
I don't think it's possible to change them to goblin or anything while not being in battles, though.
I just want the battles to be the desired enemies. I already changed the enemies the way mamasboii showed us. Just wanted to make sure if its possible for the guards.

Nitress

Jun 8, 2020
I just started the game, and i am struggling to beat level 2 boss. can anyone give some advice to how to beat it

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
do we got any guide build?

i don't know what stats i should go for using sex to beat enemy

my karryn is too easy to go up pleasure and energy down too fast

and anyway to get more income gold?

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
do we got any guide build?

i don't know what stats i should go for using sex to beat enemy

my karryn is too easy to go up pleasure and energy down too fast

and anyway to get more income gold?
Damage of your sex attacks scale with dexterity. So if you want to inflict more sex damage you need to increase dexterity.
Endurance is responsible for taking less sex damage. So if you want to take less sex damage you need to increase endurance.
Check out accessories with sex, talk and petting resistance to somewhat decrease pleasure build-up.
For increasing income you need to read edicts and decide which is best for yourself. Alternatively you can modify game files to increase your income.

Reactions: theangel21
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes