HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Armed? I don't recall it mentioned anywhere in game or even on this thread that inmates were armed with weapons. Unless they have a gun point towards her head a little fucking shiv isn't gonna be enough to threaten her to obey their every command. We r talking about Karryn here, where she doesn't end up like a little weak bitch through out the entire game.
If you watch the combat text, you'll see things like: "Fred the thug attacks with a baseball bat." "Barney the rogue slashes with his dagger."

Which is the canon ending? if it's the pure one that would be an interesting twist
The high slut level win where she gets married to the emperor but stays in the prison is the "happy end." That's also the only end that lets you continue playing as long as you want.

Is there a way to skip through the post-defeat gangbang? Been waiting here for like 15 minutes now lol
If you have Pleasure Stance, you can select Pleasure Stance (10 turns), and you can hold down Shift or Ctrl (can't remember which) to speed things up. There's also some options to not show animations or speed up cut-ins, but those affect all battles, not just the defeat battles.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There are 2 CCMod forks that are in active development:

I prefer the second one, her goth look doesn't do anything for me.
They removed the edicts to choose hair etc (didn't work I guess). So the look is already preset when you start or load the game.

edit: The linked mod is for game version 1.0.5j, the one in the OP.
Everyone: Pregnant goth prison succubus Karryn cannot hurt you drain your balls.
Me:
View attachment 21345b12.mp4

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Jesus christ, how hopeless can one be?

Okay, step by step handhelding guide time.
1: Open up the folder where you've stashed karryn's prison
2: Look for the folder "www" and open it
3: Then look for a folder "js" and open it
4: Then look for a folder "plugins" and open it
5: Look for "RemtairyEdicts.js" and open it with notepad or notepad++ or whatever text editor you want to
6: ctrl + f will open up the search prompt and type "let points" (do no type the quotation marks)
7: Change the 2 into 200 (you won't even need that many, it's just overkill)
8: Save the changes and close the notepad (or whatever you're using)
9: Start the game and load up a save
10: Go to sleep ingame
11: Go to the "order edicts menu" found in karryns room or the guard rooms
12: And bam, if you did everything correctly, you should have 200 edict points, now you just need the gold.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Listen...

You're on a forum for a H-game where people don't know about the existence of the Kick Counter position, and have to be told about its existence on regular intervals...

What in Flying Spaghetti Monster's name makes you think ppl would know how to mod the game?
Yeah, i do not know why i expect people to know shit, i mean the world wouldn't be in the shit now where it is if people were actually intelligent...
Maybe i'm just hopelessly clinging onto some form of hope, like a drowning man grasping at straws.

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, i do not know why i expect people to know shit, i mean the world wouldn't be in the shit now where it is if people were actually intelligent...
Maybe i'm just hopelessly clinging onto some form of hope, like a drowning man grasping at straws.
I'm pretty sure he's shitposting. His screenshot is too convenient: including both the search bar and the notepad++ icon on his desktop.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Listen...

You're on a forum for a H-game where people don't know about the existence of the Kick Counter position, and have to be told about its existence on regular intervals...

What in Flying Spaghetti Monster's name makes you think ppl would know how to mod the game?
Kick counter exists? OMG!!! This is amazing. What's next? CCMod updated or something?
Also how do I even send a reply? Help me I can't do it!!! Here's a pic, what do I do next!?:
Untitled.PNG

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
stop right there. DON'T JINX IT!

I had the same experience with a certain animation studio trying to make their own game...
Oh wow Studio FOW is making a game!? This is freaking awesome, I love these guys! They do some of the best nsfw animated content out there and it is for freaking free. I'm so going to buy this!

Steam launch day I buy immediately no questions asked...

20 minutes later...

wtf is this...

• Sad
Reactions: ronadan
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes