ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
nope it says your a putz :)
not that it matters but i am not a religous person, so i kinda guess you are correct. i had to look up the exact definition of heretic to find that out
oh my sweet summer child. the picture negroidprime posted is an old Warhammer 40k meme. basically, in that universe, servants and soldiers of the imperium of mankind have a habit of calling everything unusual or out of ordinary "heresy". so, he's joking about how in a threat where the main mod is preggo, u are basically "the heretic".

the imperium often executes its heretics. but given that u are working on a mod of your own, I guess we won't act on it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: zoomies

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
What in Flying Spaghetti Monster's name makes you think ppl would know how to mod the game?
The OG screen shot show the file name.
The screen shot asking for help, has a search bar. This of course assumes they don't know file search exist in Notepad++

It's understandable that people are annoyed with having to explain this.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone, i am the only being stuck with the preggo mod when i lose on the second floor? I'm stuck in the main hall of the first floor and Karryn can't open any door... There is no way to reach her office or the north room...
best to ask in the ccmod channel in discord, wyldespace posts there often. please don't mention this site on discord.

Aug 11, 2020
(un)Lucky #3 Prisoner challenge run: Emperor’s Secretary -> Pride of the Empire. Lets go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 conclusions at the end:
I) 1% invade chance might as well be 50%;
II) whomever came up with the cheap rogue and lizardmen specials sucks worse than Nicolas Cage in "Ghostrider", and can go fornicate themselves with an iron stick.
I looked at the code a year ago:

Out of curiosity I looked at the code. You can look for yourself in the file www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynOnani.js

You have 4 noise levels, all of which are indicated in the text at the top left of your screen:

JavaScript:
const InvasionNoiseLevelOneEN = "\\C[8]Faint noises can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelTwoEN = "\\C[7]Faint movement can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelThreeEN = "\\C[2]Inaudible talking can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelFourEN = "\\C[10]Someone is shouting outside.";
const InvasionBattleStartEN = "A bunch of people barge into the room!";
It handles the noise levels like this:

JavaScript:
    let invasionChance = this.getInvasionChance();
    let invasionNoiseLevel = this.getInvasionNoiseLevel();
    let invasionNoiseLevelEffect = Math.max(invasionChance * VAR_NOISE_LEVEL_INVASION_CHANCE, VAR_NOISE_LEVEL_MIN_EFFECT);
//minimum effect is set at 4, the other one is 0.2
    if(invasionChance > 0)
        invasionChance += invasionNoiseLevel * invasionNoiseLevelEffect;

if(invasionChance > 0 && Math.randomInt(100) < invasionChance) {
        $gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_INVASION_BATTLE_ID, true);
        this._startOfInvasionBattle = true;
So what this basically does: it adds a certain value to the invasion chance you saw at the start of the masturbation scene. This added value is the product of 4 or higher and the noise level (the text you saw in the top left corner). Example: 30% invasion chance at masturbation start turns into (30 + 6 * 3 ) = 48% invasion chance if your noise level is 3 (the 6 in this calculation comes from 0.2 * 30 from the Math.max expression).

As for your question: with decent energy and low pleasure damage you're looking at a 8-12% increase of the invasion chance IF your initial value is higher than 0%. A 0% starting value remains 0.

Ariethy

May 10, 2017
been playing with a mod adding yasu in may locations, it is not finished yet but getting close. this is not originally my work, i'm just modding a mod ;)
also, if there is a room anyone want to see yasu in and challange him, let me know i'll try to add him there.
Hi, how can i get this mod?

Reactions: NaughtyOppaiDragon

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
About control debuffs from unrest(rioting too long). Is thay keep stucking(every x days)? and are thay permanent ?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Sorry, i probably mixed up a little. I mean anarchy(initial state) , or it's the same ?
No, they aren't the same. Initial anarchy state has limited number of days before penalty is applied each day. Read the message after Karryn wakes up, it will say how many days left. After it hits 0, your control will begin to lower each day until you subjugate the level.

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Jesus christ, how hopeless can one be?

Okay, step by step handhelding guide time.
1: Open up the folder where you've stashed karryn's prison
2: Look for the folder "www" and open it
3: Then look for a folder "js" and open it
4: Then look for a folder "plugins" and open it
5: Look for "RemtairyEdicts.js" and open it with notepad or notepad++ or whatever text editor you want to
6: ctrl + f will open up the search prompt and type "let points" (do no type the quotation marks)
7: Change the 2 into 200 (you won't even need that many, it's just overkill)
8: Save the changes and close the notepad (or whatever you're using)
9: Start the game and load up a save
10: Go to sleep ingame
11: Go to the "order edicts menu" found in karryns room or the guard rooms
12: And bam, if you did everything correctly, you should have 200 edict points, now you just need the gold.
Does this thing work only on novice or it worked both way?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes