May 18, 2020
Anyone know of any games similar to this? What I enjoy most is the side jobs honestly. Slut it out for a day, go to sleep, repeat. I just want some variety not grind this one scene 10 times to get the next scene and repeat. Some randomization.or something so it doesnt feel too repetitive. I've put 50 hours or something into this just doing the jobs because they're super fun to me. Really wish I could find more. Similar combat could work too if my above criteria is too hopeful.
Nothing I know of sadly. There is a game that was inspired by KP called Saria Reclaimed, but of course it is early in development. You can find it here, the dev has a discord server as well. It has great art imo, it features passives and detailed body part specific arousal. There is a skill tree and all around it looks like it will be a nice project to follow. But damn, I am thirsty for some juicy content.

hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
Nothing I know of sadly. There is a game that was inspired by KP called Saria Reclaimed, but of course it is early in development. You can find it here, the dev has a discord server as well. It has great art imo, it features passives and detailed body part specific arousal. There is a skill tree and all around it looks like it will be a nice project to follow. But damn, I am thirsty for some juicy content.
Holy crap the art does look good. Gonna try it out even if theres no content to see how it plays so far. Definitely will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: VeryVexxing

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Ofc I am! be my guest or something!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
Shiiiit, here we go again...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Shiiiit, here we go again...
Now it Make me wonder how many sex poses will be. A reverse cowgirl with POV would be great to see
Thanks for the leak pal!

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Any guide that teach of to fight?
tell me about your edict choices. on a slut run, u should get mind+endurance upgrades, maybe a few willpower ones. u basically tank their dmg and survive until they cum enough to get eliminated. it's not that hard (tho u probably need to farm your abilities, so u can't just stomp levels left and right).

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
tell me about your edict choices. on a slut run, u should get mind+endurance upgrades, maybe a few willpower ones. u basically tank their dmg and survive until they cum enough to get eliminated. it's not that hard (tho u probably need to farm your abilities, so u can't just stomp levels left and right).
I took all the edict available with 1st level not subjugated.
I try to stay alive (boost stamina, mind, energy, willpower), spam the charm increase in willpower phase, use flaunt, handjob, boobjob to make them cum, but the problem is that Karryn's pleasure increase too fast.

I'm tried to level all the skills (handjob, kiss, sadism, maso...), I lost my first game because I could not restore the order, after 2-3 batttles Karryn can't fight. anymore.

Last edited:

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I took all the edict available with 1st level not subjugated.
I try to stay alive (boost stamina, mind, energy, willpower), spam the charm increase in willpower phase, use flaunt, handjob, boobjob to make them cum, but the problem is that Karryn's pleasure increase too fast.
so let me point out some mistakes. first off, you need to get healing thoughts ASAP, then make mind upgrades your first priority. "orgasm resist" and "increase X pleasure" edicts are must-haves later on. you can put 1 point into endurance to take less dmg. another option is to improve your sleeping conditions. the improved bedroom makes Karryn start the day with more energy. critical point is, u have a lvl cap on each floor. after each fight, u get xp based on how u handled the enemies. so early mind upgrades are essential to get more xp for that stat.

try to get some accessories to increase your mind/energy (ez with infinite money).

early game fights: don't spam charm increase. keep your willpower to use healing thoughts. one flaunt on each wave of enemies is enough. focus on ONE sex attack. they do lvl up themselves and they deal more dmg as u lvl them up. don't fight in the bar, take your time and do not try to clear the whole floor without resting. my personal favorite strat for day 1 is clearing 2-3 rooms and then losing the bar fight ON PURPOSE to get my sex skills faster. if u want to keep her a virgin, don't do this too often.

I don't remember how, but u can get lady and secretary stances. they both reduce the amount of pleasure Karryn builds up and are quite useful early on to drag out fights and make enemies cum before Karryn does.

Reactions: deskald

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Is there a special occasion if you beat the secretary,warden and prison mode? Or this just nothing special to it? Cause I don’t see a reason why there so different except it say there a time limit to some of them, which I don’t see any timelimit on warden mode and the auto save only work on sectarian!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
each fight, u get xp based on how u handled the enemies. so early mind upgrades are essential to get more xp for that stat.
Just to be clear, game doesn't care how you handle enemies, it just tracks how many times you performed each action and gives you xp for which stat is related to that action. For example, if you use only blunt attacks you'll level up str constantly because blunt attacks are scaled with str. Use sex skills like handjobs and you'll level up handjob and dex because sex attacks are scaled with dex. Use any mind skill and you'll level up mind.
Same logic applies to sidejobs too. When working as a waitress you'll get charm xp for each prisoner that saw her tits when she flashed. Another example, when working as a receptionist you'll get charm xp for each handshake.

Reactions: Sarek and ronadan

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Rem said there'll be 5 poses. I'm assuming that's hand, blow, tit, vag, anal.
They mean 5 major poses. Where the arms, tits, head tilts, and facial expressions go, that's something else. After all, poses have around over 300 moving parts each, for all scenes in the game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes