negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
how on earth do I get the nerds to use the dildo
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Pay no attention to that slut behind the tooltip.
Just hover your mouse over the pussy desire meter and it will show the requirements for every action (this also works for every other action, blowjobs, handjobs, other toys, etc.
123541f32.png

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how on earth do I get the nerds to use the dildo
They also have a random number and type of toys they bring, indicated by status icons on them. If they don't carry the dildo, they'll never be able to use that skill. The general advice for getting any specific act would be to reduce desires that don't match what you want and try to eliminate enemies that can't do that act (since in this case any vaginal sex will block the dildo, you don't want a thug to start sex if you're looking for the dildo).

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Question how to increase the charm and any leaks on the new update???
Each accessory edict you buy increases charm by 1. Other than that, here are the ways to gain charm exp so you can levelup charm(xp values are base values without any modifiers):
  • bukkake (15xp)
  • dancing to requests while working as a stripper (13xp)
  • creampie pussy (12xp)
  • creampie anal (12xp)
  • swallow cum (12xp)
  • accept handshake requests while working as a receptionist (12xp)
  • flash while working as a waitress (numOfWitnesses * 3xp)
  • make people horny while working as a waitress (enemyHornyAddedCount * 4xp)
  • greet visitors while working as a receptionist (6xp)
  • flaunt success (6xp)
  • served drink while working as a waitress (5xp)
  • masturbate in battle (3xp)
  • dancing randomly while working as a stripper (2xp)

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Final destination -> World Star Champion

Well, its done. All Prisoner challenge title runs cleared. On their first tries, too, though I got *way* too experimental on the last one and almost ruined the streak. Its the only challenge run I couldnt keep Karryn a virgin. But i did end the game on day 150 with 2 fully researched "specialization" trees, and a "Training" tab looking like:

1655929149606.png

Yes, it is possible on "Prisoner", yes trying to reach that point is what broke my entire run, forced me to completely rework my build mid-game, and no, I wouldnt recommend it. Details in the spoiler.
Anyway, it also cost me the 3 virginities and 8h52min of my life, because i wanted to say I did the title challenges without retries.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive played 1 ½ Warden games (didnt get aspiring hero first time) before jumping onto the 6 title-locked Prisoner ones and its amazing how hindsight perspective works:
My first impression was(and still is) one of frustration at how the game's unwarranted vagueness gleefully revels in its purposefully antagonistic design choices, to stump and kneecap the player at every turn.
And while absolutely nothing in my further experiences has given me reason to change my mind, playing the game normally almost feels lenient now.

Last edited:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Shiiiit, here we go again...
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
she's way too small imho.
the bar and losing in general in stage 1 and such was so awesome since her pov was very large and filled the screen.

look at all that empty space...it's so sad.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Anonymous0101

Apr 21, 2020
Check wyld's git for the goth branch.
Thanks! After looking into it I'm somewhat confused. What's the difference between version and ?

It seems it's just a modified version of Chainchariot Mod that's being worked on and being updated by a completely different user, so should I just stick with Chainchariot CCMod? Are there any bugs associated with this version? If Chainchariot CCMod gets an update, will the author of Wyldspace CCMOD update there version as well?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes