souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thanks! After looking into it I'm somewhat confused. What's the difference between version and ?

It seems it's just a modified version of Chainchariot Mod that's being worked on and being updated by a completely different user so should I just stick with Chainchariot CCMod? Are there any bugs associated with this version? If Chainchariot CCMod gets an update, will the author of Wyldspace CCMOD update there version as well?
Chainchariot's (where CCmod gets it's name, Chainchariot = CC) CCmod is WAY out of date. It was last updated 8 months ago for v0.9B.j . It will NOT work with the current release of the game. Wyldspace has run updates to the original CCmod to be up to date with the game, v1.05 .

I don't think anyone knows for sure what, if any, plans either modder has for the future in relation to each other.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Does beating the endless/endless hell waves award anything?
Beating wave 10 I believe unlocks custom battle. Where you can choose any 6 types of enemies you want then battle them. Might be a title or something for 100, don't remember.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Changelog for KP 1.0.6:
  • Added Russian localization.
  • Corrected a typo in the effect description for the Store Item Aphrodisiac.
  • Fixed a bug with the Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a bug with the income for some of the Publish Status Edict.

gtoaz1234

Jan 12, 2019
Is there a way to disable autosave out ENTIRELY?

(like the main post does link to how to disable autosave, but only before the battle. autosave still happens on like practically every actions you do.)
Edit : for other mode aside from the easy mode

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Beating wave 10 I believe unlocks custom battle. Where you can choose any 6 types of enemies you want then battle them. Might be a title or something for 100, don't remember.
Wave 5 unlocks custom battle. I can't remember what wave 10 unlocks, I never bothered with it.

derblyatkunt

Dec 29, 2020
Hello, I got to level 2 and I tried fighting the slimes, but it seems like its impossible since they just keep regenerating their health. Is there an edict or skill I can get somehow that prevents them from healing, or should I just run through the level for a while until I get more powerful?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Slam, the strength skill, stops them regenerating. The equivalent agility and dexterity skills decrease it.

derblyatkunt

Dec 29, 2020
Slam, the strength skill, stops them regenerating. The equivalent agility and dexterity skills decrease it.
Got it, thank you! Is there a wiki I could try and look through in case I have any other questions about the game? Scrolling through over a thousand pages isn't terribly efficient, and I'm sure some of the questions I might have will have already been asked earlier in the thread.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Got it, thank you! Is there a wiki I could try and look through in case I have any other questions about the game? Scrolling through over a thousand pages isn't terribly efficient, and I'm sure some of the questions I might have will have already been asked earlier in the thread.
Some of the friendly prisoners in the yard near your office give you hints about specific enemies. It's a good idea to talk to them when you enter a new floor.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hello, I got to level 2 and I tried fighting the slimes, but it seems like its impossible since they just keep regenerating their health. Is there an edict or skill I can get somehow that prevents them from healing, or should I just run through the level for a while until I get more powerful?
Slam, cleave or skewer, they all stop the regen.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Any chance someone could share a edited file where only one type of drink is served in the bar? im sick of trying to remember orders and every time i try to edit myself it dosent work

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes