Vidxl

May 13, 2022
Sure. It's fairly easy.
Goto RemtairyKarryn.js in your www\js\plugins folder and search for the following (or goto line 2039 in v0.7B.p):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.arousalPoint = function() {
    let value = this._arousalBasePoint + this.end * VAR_AP_PER_END + this.level * VAR_AP_PER_CLVL;
    return value;
};
There you just replace the line return value; with return 0;.
Im sorry I dont quite understand what I am doing

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
NG+ save with Holy Empress and Incorruptible Pillar title for anyone who wants it. Its a strength based save perfect for if you want to beat the game in a virgin run. Or you could just reset the stats and do a fresh ng+ with the titles. It also has plenty of the slut titles from a previous play through to help you get those passives if you prefer that.

Mar 18, 2022
Final destination -> World Star Champion

Well, its done. All Prisoner challenge title runs cleared. On their first tries, too, though I got *way* too experimental on the last one and almost ruined the streak. Its the only challenge run I couldnt keep Karryn a virgin. But i did end the game on day 150 with 2 fully researched "specialization" trees, and a "Training" tab looking like:

View attachment 1885273

Yes, it is possible on "Prisoner", yes trying to reach that point is what broke my entire run, forced me to completely rework my build mid-game, and no, I wouldnt recommend it. Details in the spoiler.
Anyway, it also cost me the 3 virginities and 8h52min of my life, because i wanted to say I did the title challenges without retries.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive played 1 ½ Warden games (didnt get aspiring hero first time) before jumping onto the 6 title-locked Prisoner ones and its amazing how hindsight perspective works:
My first impression was(and still is) one of frustration at how the game's unwarranted vagueness gleefully revels in its purposefully antagonistic design choices, to stump and kneecap the player at every turn.
And while absolutely nothing in my further experiences has given me reason to change my mind, playing the game normally almost feels lenient now.
I kneel...

Reactions: lilinus and Nazzar

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Changelog for KP 1.0.6:
  • Added Russian localization.
  • Corrected a typo in the effect description for the Store Item Aphrodisiac.
  • Fixed a bug with the Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a bug with the income for some of the Publish Status Edict.
the heck we got v1.0.6 now! Doesn’t it have a permanent end version of it?

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
does anyone know which Warcraft 3 map they're talking about at the end of the game?
My google fu is too weak and I'm pretty curious on which map that it was

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hmm, did goth mod run.

Confused, did they change the ending after certain updates or do I need a lower slut level? I remember one ending it didn't do the bride/cuck scene bed thing, they just did wedding in town/city and I don't recall Freeplay being there after you got that ending. It went straight to difficulty selection.

Maybe slut was too high, though it was only 69 at time.. (Which could have done lower than that if not playing around with stripclub job.)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hmm, did goth mod run.

Confused, did they change the ending after certain updates or do I need a lower slut level? I remember one ending it didn't do the bride/cuck scene bed thing, they just did wedding in town/city and I don't recall Freeplay being there after you got that ending. It went straight to difficulty selection.

Maybe slut was too high, though it was only 69 at time.. (Which could have done lower than that if not playing around with stripclub job.)
If you have low enough slut level, you get the ending where you leave fort ganon. (no freeplay)
If you have high enough slut level, you get the happy ending, where you stay in fort ganon. (freeplay)

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the heck we got v1.0.6 now! Doesn’t it have a permanent end version of it?
You're bitching about them releasing bugfixes and other language versions... The other languages are whatever, but I see it as far better to have the bugs actually end up fixed instead of the game being dropped with shit still broken.

Now, it's be nice if there was a patch only version uploaded, but that's just nitpicking, since unless you're having issues with whatever bugs were fixed you could just ignore the minor updates like this one.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes