Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
About cock desire. Is it just replace some desires or you need both cock and other for some acts ?
For Vaginal and Anal sex, Blowjob as well as Titjob, you need Cock desire and the appropriate body part desire.

Handjobs and Footjobs only require Cock Desire.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You're bitching about them releasing bugfixes and other language versions... The other languages are whatever, but I see it as far better to have the bugs actually end up fixed instead of the game being dropped with shit still broken.

Now, it's be nice if there was a patch only version uploaded, but that's just nitpicking, since unless you're having issues with whatever bugs were fixed you could just ignore the minor updates like this one.
Bug fix is not my problem! Its which version I’m trying to decide if I should play the old version or the new and current version since I only have v1.0.4 and v1.0.5 that’s the only game that I play so far and I don’t want to restart in new version all over again thats all since I beat it already!

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
OK, let me get this straight . Enemy actions are random, but some have better chances. And it's looks like the more advence the less likely even whan meets requirements. Is some scenes tied up with centain enemy types/positions ? Is, for example titjob, you have to be against centain enemy while standing/lying and can't do it in bathroom ?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
OK, let me get this straight . Enemy actions are random, but some have better chances. And it's looks like the more advence the less likely even whan meets requirements. Is some scenes tied up with centain enemy types/positions ? Is, for example titjob, you have to be against centain enemy while standing/lying and can't do it in bathroom ?
1. In Standard Battle, every enemy has preferences and can only start specific Sex Positions. Example: Nerds only Start Footjob Sex Scene.

2. Every Defeat Battle or every other Sex Positions have certain Slots open. Example: Level 2 Defeat Scene the bathroom has only Anal and Vaginal Slots. Footjob has only Footjob (duh) Blowjob and Handjob Slots.

3. Sex Actions aren't really random. You must meet Desire Req. or nothing can happen, since Karryn says nope.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Bug fix is not my problem! Its which version I’m trying to decide if I should play the old version or the new and current version since I only have v1.0.4 and v1.0.5 that’s the only game that I play so far and I don’t want to restart in new version all over again thats all since I beat it already!
You can bring your saves to the new version... There's literally nothing stopping you from copying the saves from version 1.0.4 to 1.0.6... Many games let you do this, with only occasional times where old saves break (mostly when there's major changes).

If you don't know where your saves are located, they are in the www/save folder in rpgmakerMV (by default, some games can save to other locations but KP isn't one of them and those are rare.)

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
3. Sex Actions aren't really random. You must meet Desire Req. or nothing can happen, since Karryn says nope.
Thanks, i actually mean thay more likely do lower desire actions sometimes, even whan req. for higher is meet, like have 100% but prefer basic touching. btw is combat stance allow penetrations or you have to be on the ground ?

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
btw is combat stance allow penetrations or you have to be on the ground ?
if u meet the requirements and enemies are horny enough, they can start their preferred sexual attack. imagine your karryn is a slut and she started the fight with high desires or it's a new wave of enemies and your desires are maxed out. in that case, for example a thug will just jump on her and start pounding. u immediately go to the sex part. it doesn't matter if u were standing or not

Cook234

Apr 25, 2022
any tips for prisoner mod? i have cleared two challange run in warden mod (mostly going for pure virgin run).. i mostly struggle with balancing pleasure meter and power.

Ffj7788996

Sep 9, 2021
how to I enable gyaru and gym ? I'm on level 4 and strip club and all level side jobs are unlocked

Save file below

I also have the mod installed

Cook234

Apr 25, 2022
how to I enable gyaru and gym ? I'm on level 4 and strip club and all level side jobs are unlocked

Save file below

I also have the mod installed
as for i know.. gyaru is unable after latest couple patches.. its lot of work on people who moded and it bugged out some cgs. as for gym job.. developer said it is coming in fall or winter.

however, you can get a goth mod.

Reactions: Ffj7788996

Ffj7788996

Sep 9, 2021
Aight
as for i know.. gyaru is unable after latest couple patches.. its lot of work on people who moded and it bugged out some cgs. as for gym job.. developer said it is coming in fall or winter.

Sadge , I was looking forward for the gyaru mod :0

Ffj7788996

Sep 9, 2021

This one right ?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes