DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I copied the 'www' folder for the release version into the game's main folder and clicked 'replace' for any conflicting files, like the readme said
Are you talking about one of the mods that change her looks?

Okay, I will simplify it.

If you use any of the existing Download links to present file as standalone the game will work.

If you are modding it is recommended to always mod over fresh files.

Do not put game files over mod files.

Do not remod over an existing mod in game files as that is said to break things as well.

Order of things.

1. Fresh/Untampered files core game(from download list.)
2. Unrar them obviously and you can play/test if it works but it should.
3. Then mod over it ONCE with whatever mods you plan to use by following instructions.

You can however transfer saves if you already played it and broke something. So just delete whatever you have(minus saves / just remove save folder and set it aside) and try fresh reinstall if you still have the game rar.

For example with the after you have core game, you should make sure you have all files to it downloaded. Then mod over everything as it tells you to.
However you can only use one look mod. There was other mods that change her hair and eye color and that will likely conflict with Goth Mod if you using that. There was another one for skin color too I think.

Otherwise I don't know why it is breaking. Less the latest core download breaks the Goth Mod after you tried to apply it. Also it says 1.0.5 and up I believe to work.

Last edited:

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Ok, so since the title-locked Prisoner challenges are out of the way now, I wanted to try and beat the 50 waves on endless and endless hell.

2 problems with that though:
1) If you can save in freemode, it stands to reason you should also be able to use the other features such as running away, but you cant, which seems like an oversight. Since you cant escape on prisoner, i have no way of exiting endless after wave 10 without forcing myself to lose the battle, which, in addition to the rape scene after will saddle me with a multitude of cripping passives.

2) i tried soldiering on through the normal endless battle, but after wave 12 game started to slow down and it kept getting progressively worse. I made it to wave 31, but the game was running on single-digit frames at that point.

I can somehow deal with the first, but the second problem makes the endless waves unplayable, and if anyone is tech savvy enough to venture some guess for a fix, Im all ears.

EDIT: solved problem #1 by enabling running from endless, but problem #2 yet remains.
This is as far as i went before framerate came to a near-halt:

1656134549516.png

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
Ok, so since the title-locked Prisoner challenges are out of the way now, I wanted to try and beat the 50 waves on endless and endless hell.

1) If you can save in freemode, it stands to reason you should also be able to use the other features such as running away, but you cant, which seems like an oversight. Since you cant escape on prisoner, i have no way of exiting endless after wave 10 without forcing myself to lose the battle, which, in addition to the rape scene after will saddle me with a multitude of cripping passives.

2) i tried soldiering on through the normal endless battle, but after wave 12 game started to slow down and it kept getting progressively worse. I made it to wave 31, but the game was running on single-digit frames at that point.

I can somehow deal with the first, but the second problem makes the endless waves unplayable, and if anyone is tech savvy enough to venture some guess for a fix, Im all ears.

EDIT: solved problem #1 by enabling running from endless, but problem #2 yet remains.

View attachment 1889180
Did you look at your RAM usage? Could be a memory leak-type of problem because RPG maker battles aren't supposed to last that long. You should definitely report this issue to Remtairy if the opportunity presents itself.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

View attachment 1889180
Issue 2 isn't new. Game 100% shits the bed with so many enemies. Has been that way since forever. And it has nothing to do with your PC, just a game engine limitation.

linsik

Nov 10, 2017
Earlier in the first post was the preservation of the new game with higher stats can someone give it to me?

Dragon4403

Aug 2, 2018
can someone upload a fully up to date game with all the compatible mods please i don't know how to get all of it and make it work

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I just cleared level 2 for the first time, after several runs that I abandoned because I just could not get past that one boss

anarc

May 23, 2018
After playing this game, all other games feel utter garbage. I cannot count how many times I returned to this game and finished it again. If you have already played the game a couple times already, I highly recommend playing it a few more times with goth CC mod to spice things up. The game was so influential on me that I tried to build a stand-alone version of the bar side-job mini game only to realise 2D or 3D assets ARE SUPER EXPENSIVE (amateur ue5 dev here). Even though it has its short comings (dated-engine, not animated, no customization, etc.), no other game comes close to this game's quality. AAAAAARRRGGGHHH I NEED MORE OF THIS GAME! /end of rant

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
After playing this game, all other games feel utter garbage. I cannot count how many times I returned to this game and finished it again. If you have already played the game a couple times already, I highly recommend playing it a few more times with goth CC mod to spice things up. The game was so influential on me that I tried to build a stand-alone version of the bar side-job mini game only to realise 2D or 3D assets ARE SUPER EXPENSIVE (amateur ue5 dev here). Even though it has its short comings (dated-engine, not animated, no customization, etc.), no other game comes close to this game's quality. AAAAAARRRGGGHHH I NEED MORE OF THIS GAME! /end of rant
Yeah, Karryn's Prison puts other eroge to shame with it's quality and content.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
amen dude. I was trying to do bar sidejob mini game and came to the same realization. xDDD

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes