Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Nobody knows how to make the game work in Russian and so that ccmod displays its own text?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I've got a questions about enemies. It is logical to assume their name colour represent strength, but sometimes defeat gold easier than gray.
Is "rare enemies chance" meens one you can rematch.
And what does meens lvl16+10 ?
Am i got it right: when you beat enemise phisically they become stronger and sexually - weaker ?
There's like 4 different mechanics to explain here:

Different enemy types have different stats (as in, Yetis, Werewolves, and Thugs will always be WAY stronger than normal prisoners, Hobos, and Nerds)

Enemies are color-coded for their strength, I think it goes red > green > gold > white > gray. I think "rare enemies" means the stronger colors.

But ASIDE from their color, enemies can have have unique modifiers based on the adjective that follows their name (i.e "the tough", "the strong", "the virgin", etc). You likely thought a gold enemy felt easier to defeat than a gray because that gray one might have had an adjective that gave him Overblow Protection (it limits how much damage they can take from a single attack, so you couldn't kill him in one attack no matter how much stronger you were, while the gold one was still vulnerable to die in a single attack).

Finally, enemies that have a level next to their name are "Wanted Enemies". Basically any enemy that takes one of Karryn's "first-times" will become a Wanted Enemy (can be an enemy that took a virginity of any kind, or the first one that defeated her in combat or similar things, there's a limited number of Wanted Enemies you can have in a playthrough). Those enemies can randomly show up in any battle and they will level up over time when they are defeated (doesn't make a difference how you defeat them).

If you get a red Wanted Enemy of a strong type, be ready because that motherfucker will be your goddamn nemesis for the rest of that playthrough. On the other hand if you purposefully set a bunch of gray weaklings to be the Wanted Enemies of your playthrough you should have quite the easy time handling them when they show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and poisonbug

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Is it coincidence or being defeated significally increase riot chance ? I only gain tham so far after wake up in the bathroom.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is it coincidence or being defeated significally increase riot chance ? I only gain tham so far after wake up in the bathroom.
It's coincidence.

Only way for it not to be a coincidence is if you previously did the Strip Club side job, but due to losing did not do it that day.

Doing the Strip Club side job prevents riots next day on some levels (depends on your job reputation).

Reactions: poisonbug

anondev95

Jun 26, 2022
I hope at least some of you find this useful. I've thrown together a quick web app that will parse some of the game files and your save to display which passives you have, and which you are missing. I might return to it next weekend to figure how to display your progress towards them as well.

Here's the link:

And, here's the source:

Do keep in mind, it was done fairly quickly, so there might be some errors and the code is quite messy.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hi everybody, tried to search, but could not find an answer, sorry. Tried to put the ccmod in, but I get an the error below when trying to load the game.
View attachment 1891970

I tried both copying the file with that name there, and checking again there was the rpgmvp of the same file in that directory (and it was effectively already there), but the error still stays.
Anybody can give an indication ? I would be curious to play with the mod, I even tweaked already a bit the values in the cc.js file for that.

And in case someone asks, no, I did not put the files on top of a modded version, I used the base downloaded 1.06 I got from here.

P.S. Sorry, I realised someone has recently got the same error, I don't know if with the same mod, was not found in the search, because it put the picture of the error message, like me :)
you are using the wrong version of the mod, or your game is not updated

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I always wanted the cut-in animations to keep looping and there was about it which I was following in hopes that someone figures it out.
But since, it never went anywhere, I decided to give it a try myself and mess around with APNGs/settings only to find out that it was way simpler than I thought after I did some digging inside the actual plugins responsible for handling them.

All you have to do is edit the plugin file "ApngPicture.js" inside the folder "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins" and replace it with the following code:-
(OR: just download the archive attached below and extract it directly into the base-game directory)

Inside _createPixiApngAndGif function:
Code:
var pixiApng = new PixiApngAndGif(this._fileHash[name], ApngLoader._resource);
var loopCount = 0; //this._options[name].LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
if (loopCount > 0) {
    pixiApng.play(loopCount);
}
var sprite = pixiApng.sprite;
sprite.pixiApng = pixiApng;
sprite.pixiApngOption = this._options[name]
return sprite;
Inside Sprite.prototype.getLoopTimes function:
Code:
return 0; //this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
dude! i do not have enough thumbs up or hand clap emogi's for you! this should have been done from the start

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
I don't see the edict for CCMod Gyaru after installing the patched version of it. Where exactly should it be located?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
thought this was done after it got a full release on steam, so they still releasing entirely new stuff for it?
They've had planned DLC for a while. The gym side job is one and after that we'll see. They're still not entirely sure if they want to do more content after that or add some of the content they had planned into the next game.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Well rip floor 4 as there are lots of content available for this floor with the pool, basketball, farming, etc.
Yeah that's possible. It's still a possibility though I think. They said they discuss whats next after they finish the gym.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes