WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Reactions: LittleDemon

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You can bring your saves to the new version... There's literally nothing stopping you from copying the saves from version 1.0.4 to 1.0.6... Many games let you do this, with only occasional times where old saves break (mostly when there's major changes).

If you don't know where your saves are located, they are in the www/save folder in rpgmakerMV (by default, some games can save to other locations but KP isn't one of them and those are rare.)
Speaking of saving is there a reason some of this version has a letter at end like v1.0.5J or v1.0.5H while others don’t!

Also can someone tell me if I need to decode this cause I had no clue what is this supposed to be?

E1910AB6-7DBB-4377-B866-344C7B57DB4A.jpeg

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Reactions: Pa3uk

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Speaking of saving is there a reason some of this version has a letter at end like v1.0.5J or v1.0.5H while others don’t!

Also can someone tell me if I need to decode this cause I had no clue what is this supposed to be?

View attachment 1895247
NW.exe is the executable you run to start the game, it's not a source file, don't mess with it.

The letters on the end of versions just designate that it's a minor update, usually just fixing bugs or typos. It this case, they were adding in creature specific cut ins.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
You can't decode an exe. You can decompile it to get some of the source code, though not all, but you'd need to know what language it's being compiled in. The more important point to say though, it'd be pointless for you to go through and decompile it so don't try.

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018

View attachment 1895247
What are you trying to accomplish here?

If you're opening an exe in notepad and then taking a pic of it with your phone you probably shouldn't be messing around with it...

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
What are you trying to accomplish here?

If you're opening an exe in notepad and then taking a pic of it with your phone you probably shouldn't be messing around with it...
i suppose he is trying to edit an exe exactly because he still don't know much of what he is doing.

...did you quote my post without even reading the very first line? Thats exactly what i said.
I emphasized precisely this fact and than how it's expected to be achieved.
You can see as a cheap way to prolong the game, but honestly, i like some punishment when i'm on hard mode.
I was free to chose so find new titles, or directly challenge it.

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You can't decode an exe. You can decompile it to get some of the source code, though not all, but you'd need to know what language it's being compiled in. The more important point to say though, it'd be pointless for you to go through and decompile it so don't try.
Is that why nothing change cause exe. is not a source code or something! So I can’t use js code or something then!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
No, the exe you took a picture of isn't even code technically, it's what that editor used to show what's essentially binary. The exe, which is short for executable, is just the compiled code that tells your computer what to do and what to display, in the most basic definition.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is that why nothing change cause exe. is not a source code or something! So I can’t use js code or something then!
Even if you could edit an .exe, it wouldn't do you any good to edit this .exe because it's just the standard engine for all RPG Maker MV games. It's just a modified Chromium browser that reads and executes the game's source files.
The parts you can edit that will affect the gameplay are the .js and .json files contained in the subfolders under the "www" folder for the game.
If you look at the modding tips in the first post, it will tell you in detail where to find those files and what you can change in them.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Hara1234

Apr 2, 2018
does anyone have a guide for slut run ? ppl say it alot easier than pure empress run but i try empress first and it was quite ez for their stamina to ran out but in slut run the orgasm bar doesnt fill up that quick. Am i missing smthing ?

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes