hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
can i ask if someone knows what actually triggers the "Mug event" in the Bar minigame? can i do something to trigger it more often?

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
thought this was done after it got a full release on steam, so they still releasing entirely new stuff for it?
They are done in the sense that they consider the game playable from start to finish for a good experience, but the extra stuff they are adding in are either very minor improvements or in the case of the DLC, that's a kind of reward for those that supported the game, just something extra that they expressed interest in basically.

I read awhile back that they may add more, but I'd doubt that'd be any time soon after the release of the Gym side-job.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
can i ask if someone knows what actually triggers the "Mug event" in the Bar minigame? can i do something to trigger it more often?
First off, this is from memory and I might have some of it off / wrong (especially since I haven't looked at the code that much).

If you mean Karryn laying down on the table, you need to get drunk (which is affected by endurance IIRC). So you need to drink when offered (set in waitress menu) and if a patron has a drink and kisses Karryn they can force her to drink too. Better odds if you don't fix her clothes, since they'll stop asking her to flash if her tits are already out. If you don;t need to be getting drinks for anyone, hang around whichever table has the most patrons with liquor.

Then, every turn there's a chance for it to fire, with a higher chance the more drunk she is. IIRC you lose drunk status over time as well (again based on endurance), so you really need to keep up the drinking and having only beer on the tables makes it harder, since you get drunk faster on hard liquor.

CCmod also has some changes that increase the odds of this happening, you can give the wrong drink which pisses off the patron and they can force you to drink and then a separate chance for them to claim they got the wrong drink even when it was right.

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
I don't see the edict for CCMod Gyaru after installing the patched version of it. Where exactly should it be located?

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
I notice with these CGs that some have a hat on, some have a hoodie up, and some have both. What do you think will cause the variation?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I think I may have found a bit of an exploit in the bar job. If you bring the patrons the wrong drink they will protest, and one of your choices is to share their drinks, which will not just make them accept it but also make them give you a fairly big tip. If you ignore what they order and bring them water instead you'll essentially assure that you get a decent tip for drinking nothing but water. I haven't actually tested it, but it seems like it would work

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I think I may have found a bit of an exploit in the bar job. If you bring the patrons the wrong drink they will protest, and one of your choices is to share their drinks, which will not just make them accept it but also make them give you a fairly big tip. If you ignore what they order and bring them water instead you'll essentially assure that you get a decent tip for drinking nothing but water. I haven't actually tested it, but it seems like it would work
It's worth noting that that option is only available with mods.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What happens in the base game if you don't have any money to pay the fine with?
There is no fine. In the base game, if you try to give the wrong drink they just say, that they didn't order it. You basically just waste a turn.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There is no fine. In the base game, if you try to give the wrong drink they just say, that they didn't order it. You basically just waste a turn.
Thing is when you buy the drink it comes out of your money first right? So if you couldn't palm it off on someone else before the time runs out then you are negative on that beverage?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thing is when you buy the drink it comes out of your money first right? So if you couldn't palm it off on someone else before the time runs out then you are negative on that beverage?
I don't think you pay for the drinks in the first place but somebody can correct me if I am wrong.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't think you pay for the drinks in the first place but somebody can correct me if I am wrong.
Drinks that are poured but not served come out of your paycheck, I never tested what happens if you come out of the job with negative income, but I assume it works the same as bankruptcy, 0 is the minimum ammount of money you can have.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Drinks that are poured but not served come out of your paycheck, I never tested what happens if you come out of the job with negative income, but I assume it works the same as bankruptcy, 0 is the minimum ammount of money you can have.
And if you bring the drinks back? I only assumed that you need to pay for dropping glasses or stuff getting destroyed in a brawl.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Even if you could edit an .exe, it wouldn't do you any good to edit this .exe because it's just the standard engine for all RPG Maker MV games. It's just a modified Chromium browser that reads and executes the game's source files.
The parts you can edit that will affect the gameplay are the .js and .json files contained in the subfolders under the "www" folder for the game.
If you look at the modding tips in the first post, it will tell you in detail where to find those files and what you can change in them.
if nw.exe can’t be use to mess up with the js or something then what can I use then if I want to tweak karryn game? Do I really to buy that game permanently in steam to use the js code!

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes