zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
yeah so i read, and found a way to change the slut value actually. but she still has the same dialogs so it must be about the Passives, thats a bummer. if someone knows how to change the "slut" stateof her that would be amazing.

just want to see all the dialogs you know.
have you tried editing reactions in the js?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
All right then, thanks... I guess? You should work on your methods of conveyance. Imagine avoiding multiple questions by just saying "it was removed" instead of vague half answers like "you don't" and "go look". Either way, I appreciate it.
imagine asking the same question that has been asked and answered about 15 times in the last 3 weeks....and if you read the first reply you recieved the person said it was replaced with goth.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dogmeow

Moldorth

Mar 21, 2021
Someone had done the job to categorize Karryn reactions for every sexual act according to slut level? I could do it but asking first before working in over 4k voice interactions lol.
Edit: only English, forgot... More possible.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Someone had done the job to categorize Karryn reactions for every sexual act according to slut level? I could do it but asking first before working in over 4k voice interactions lol.
Edit: only English, forgot... More possible.
What for?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Where do you find it at though? I don't see it anywhere in the Edicts
Well I believe it's still in an older build but that may throw up problems; current build I believe you mess with some code but then I really cba to trial & error until I get it right so I'll just wait until final release when it may be updated to have gyaru & goth, hopefully.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
A metric for good game design is the ability to finish it successfully on your first attempt, with no prior knowledge, if you pay attention, manage your risks and make use of the various mechanics, tools and information made available to you.
That's some weird logic. Can you please explain what you mean by 'without prior knowledge [...] with information made available to you'?

Ability to lose a game is just as important. No risk, no game. Merely a plaything.

The clearly intended way of having the player repeatedly game over is not novel...
Anybody here old enough to remember them arcade parlors with coin-op machines? One token, three lives, game over, insert coin, try again? Kids used to spend fortunes there, losing games most of the time and still coming back to enjoy the thrill. Even the most agile, dextrous young individuals versed in controlling pinball machines and TV cabinets weren't able to win these on first attempt. And if they were, the owner/operator of arcade facility would oftentimes intentionally mess up the controls or software to make a game harder, not easier to win.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Anybody here old enough to remember them arcade parlors with coin-op machines? One token, three lives, game over, insert coin, try again? Kids used to spend fortunes there, losing games most of the time and still coming back to enjoy the thrill. Even the most agile, dextrous young individuals versed in controlling pinball machines and TV cabinets weren't able to win these on first attempt. And if they were, the owner/operator of arcade facility would oftentimes intentionally mess up the controls or software to make a game harder, not easier to win.
Man, you are touching my feelings.
So many evenings (and money) spent with friends, challenging ourselves. damn, so many memories >,<

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
First off, this is from memory and I might have some of it off / wrong (especially since I haven't looked at the code that much).

If you mean Karryn laying down on the table, you need to get drunk (which is affected by endurance IIRC). So you need to drink when offered (set in waitress menu) and if a patron has a drink and kisses Karryn they can force her to drink too. Better odds if you don't fix her clothes, since they'll stop asking her to flash if her tits are already out. If you don;t need to be getting drinks for anyone, hang around whichever table has the most patrons with liquor.

Then, every turn there's a chance for it to fire, with a higher chance the more drunk she is. IIRC you lose drunk status over time as well (again based on endurance), so you really need to keep up the drinking and having only beer on the tables makes it harder, since you get drunk faster on hard liquor.

CCmod also has some changes that increase the odds of this happening, you can give the wrong drink which pisses off the patron and they can force you to drink and then a separate chance for them to claim they got the wrong drink even when it was right.
Just wanted to add that "breather" reduces the drunk score.

xboxgamer64

Jun 17, 2018
So, I'm having an issue where randomly after a battle the post-battle screen takes forever to come up. Sometimes randomly clicking or pushing enter/0 helps, but I can't figure out what's causing it.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes