Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Even if you could edit an .exe, it wouldn't do you any good to edit this .exe because it's just the standard engine for all RPG Maker MV games. It's just a modified Chromium browser that reads and executes the game's source files.
The parts you can edit that will affect the gameplay are the .js and .json files contained in the subfolders under the "www" folder for the game.
If you look at the modding tips in the first post, it will tell you in detail where to find those files and what you can change in them.
if nw.exe can’t be use to mess up with the js or something then what can I use then if I want to tweak karryn game? Do I really to buy that game permanently in steam to use the js code!

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
if nw.exe can’t be use to mess up with the js or something then what can I use then if I want to tweak karryn game? Do I really to buy that game permanently in steam to use the js code!
your version have all the files and directories compressed in exe file? if that's it, you may try to extract the exe with 7zip
normally, all the js are in Karryn's Prison\www\js

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do you make karryn fully nude during the waitress, and visitations side job?
Editing the mod would let you have the standing images be nude, but you'd need to drawn more / new art to fill out positions that are always clothed in the default art. Basically you can do it stats wise to have her nude, but it'll take a LOT of work to have her show up nude in the existing scenes (specifically the fallen down bar scene and secretary scenes where she's always at least partially wearing the uniform.)

Reactions: ZenGetsuRen

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
And if you bring the drinks back? I only assumed that you need to pay for dropping glasses or stuff getting destroyed in a brawl.
I'm actually not certain now, don't have time to check the code or test ingame until the weekend. If anyone is still curious ping me by then and I can try to check it, I will probably forget since this is kind of a super minor thing for the game's overall balance.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
so, i have 2 questions:

Does the dialogs she said depending on her Slut level right?

if so, is there a way to lower the sluttyness she has so you can see her in her previous states? i tried with a save editor but i cant find the value it needs to be change.

thanks!

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.s.
A couple of moments (MOD) - I noticed black hair in people, but i only see (Blond, Red, Green, Blue (it's hard to call it blue :cautious:) What file i need for this?
View attachment 1896386
yo dude, how do I apply that "pool" n "bar" costume for mah game? or its just a plain drawing lol, thanks anyway. Also, for the goth mod u need to apply wyld's mod I guess (the file for it is from a few pages before this one, and it currently compatible with ver 1.0.5)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
so, i have 2 questions:

if so, is there a way to lower the sluttyness she has so you can see her in her previous states? i tried with a save editor but i cant find the value it needs to be change.

thanks!
Slut score gets calculated based on the number of passives you have, even if you found the variable to edit it, it would imediatelly update back to a high value.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
so, i have 2 questions:

thanks!
Slut level = number of passives she has, afaik.
So, you need to remove passives from your save somehow and I have no idea if you can get rid of them for good because as soon as their unlocking conditions are met, game will give those passives again. It's best to just restart from the beginning.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
yeah so i read, and found a way to change the slut value actually. but she still has the same dialogs so it must be about the Passives, thats a bummer. if someone knows how to change the "slut" stateof her that would be amazing.

just want to see all the dialogs you know.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
yeah so i read, and found a way to change the slut value actually. but she still has the same dialogs so it must be about the Passives, thats a bummer. if someone knows how to change the "slut" stateof her that would be amazing.

just want to see all the dialogs you know.
Slut level is equal to the number of passives. Changing it wouldn't do anything good because game will just calculate and correct it again.
Also, I don't think it is all about slut level.
I think slut level dictates how she reacts to sex attacks(blowjob, vaginal etc.) and other forms of harassments(such as being petted, dirty talked to, masturbated to etc.)
But that's not all, there's also her sex skill levels, such as handjob and vaginal sex. Their levels change her dialogue while using them.
Like I said before, it is better to just either lose the game on purpose or just restart again if you really want to see it all.
Actually, there's another way. You could extract audio from game files. I did this a long time ago, I still keep some of them for personal entertainment reasons :KEK:

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
Slut level is equal to the number of passives. Changing it wouldn't do anything good because game will just calculate and correct it again.
Also, I don't think it is all about slut level.
I think slut level dictates how she reacts to sex attacks(blowjob, vaginal etc.) and other forms of harassments(such as being petted, dirty talked to, masturbated to etc.)
But that's not all, there's also her sex skill levels, such as handjob and vaginal sex. Their levels change her dialogue while using them.
Like I said before, it is better to just either lose the game on purpose or just restart again if you really want to see it all.
Actually, there's another way. You could extract audio from game files. I did this a long time ago, I still keep some of them for personal entertainment reasons :KEK:
thanks, yeah i been looking into it and searching in the code what to do, i found some variables that change the "Slut stage" but for some reason its not working. well if i ever find a way i will post it here for those who wants to do this or just wait if some kind soul share how to change this. anyway thanks for the suggestions

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Just randomly found this person who's trying to redesign all prisoners(Lol, Good luck with that) and DAMN, Dr. Cargill as a female looks so hot. :love:

Artwork by .
Screenshot 01.png
Screenshot 02.png
Screenshot 04.jpg Screenshot 03.jpg

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Just randomly found this person who's trying to redesign all prisoners(Lol, Good luck with that) and DAMN, Dr. Cargill as a female looks so hot. :love:

Artwork by .
View attachment 1897871
View attachment 1897870
View attachment 1897880 View attachment 1897873
Luckily most scenes just show the penis and sometimes more parts of body rather than the whole body so it might be possible and not too much work maybe. But the clash in art styles might be too distracting lol.

SwimmyJimmy

Jun 29, 2021
I remember there was a post made for editing values such as permanently removing the clothes and I was wondering if someone can link it within this thread because I can't seem to find it anywhere.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes