Torsh

Mar 26, 2018
Guys, can this be cheated via cheat engine or known cheats for this game? I just wanna lock some stats like money, edicts or batter stats like energy. Thanks
Take this:

Go to Exe Folder, than www Folder, then js Folder, then Plugins Folder. There you find all the files you can open with normal Editor. In my share link above ist written in what file you have to edit what to chance

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
In what's plugins file i can change (CHANCE!) rebellion? (Increase chance or make it 0%)... Replaying the game, it's not very interesting for me to run around the floors -_-

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
In what's plugins file i can change (CHANCE!) rebellion? (Increase chance or make it 0%)... Replaying the game, it's not very interesting for me to run around the floors -_-
Prob that. But not sure what exactly u should change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Тебе прям шанс нужен или что бы просто не бунтовали?

Last edited:

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Prob that. But not sure what exactly u should change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you can likewise increase the # of days before a Riot can happen, as well as increasing the # of days in between Riots. But that is on a floor by floor basis. I don't know where you'd change the setting to keep Floor 1 from Rioting on Day 30 and keep Floor 2 from Rioting on Day 31. But with the change I found in the RemtairyPrison file, you won't have Floor 1 rioting again for however long you set that period to.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
man cant even get past that first orc boss
do i have to focus on combat skills first or some shit?
Having one of: "Slam" "Cleave" or "Skewer" certainly helps.

Also, unless you're doing a no-corruption run, buy one of the cheaper accessories to boost your primary stat (the attack type you intend to use the most).

Third and final, go to the room with 0 or very low fatigue, and possibly take out the Thugs in the lower part of the room first, or they show up in the bossfight later.

If that isn't enough, I'd recommend learning the game mechanics first.

Jul 15, 2018
Having one of: "Slam" "Cleave" or "Skewer" certainly helps.

Also, unless you're doing a no-corruption run, buy one of the cheaper accessories to boost your primary stat (the attack type you intend to use the most).

Third and final, go to the room with 0 or very low fatigue, and possibly take out the Thugs in the lower part of the room first, or they show up in the bossfight later.

If that isn't enough, I'd recommend learning the game mechanics first.
so its impossible to make them cum to death?

levrek07

Nov 21, 2017
This is my Prisoner "Aspiring Hero" challenge run save, right before facing the final boss.
It had more than enough leeway for the holy empress ending, but you still have to win the fight.
i cant see this save file maybe i need global rpg save

Jul 15, 2018
It's possible. Those tips are for winning through fighting. You didn't specify HOW you wanted to beat Tonkin in your earlier post but mentioned "combat skills", so they assumed you wanted advice for a non-slut run.
Ah now i get it.
I wanted to do it a slut way but i spent a LONG ASS TIME farming sex skills and still i could not defeat them even taking care of the prisoners before the fight.
Might settle for combat since it seems easier

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Ah now i get it.
I wanted to do it a slut way but i spent a LONG ASS TIME farming sex skills and still i could not defeat them even taking care of the prisoners before the fight.
Might settle for combat since it seems easier
If you can't manage it, buy a 'Bracelet - Red' that will recover some of your Stamina during battle. Energy and stamina recovering skills are also early in progression tree, you can use these to prolonging your battle capacity to great lengths. Of course, 'zero fatigue' is a must if you're struggling, since it drops your stats greatly. And of course, you should be at your level cap. Another trick is to take out some of the enemies via combat since it's less resource-consuming.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes